Identified! AR - Cross Co., Newborn twins found in purple suitcase, Feb'18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It's interesting to me that whoever did this chose the specific items they did to leave with the babies...

The specific pants, duffel bag and suitcase aren't exactly items that everyone has lying around. Put the 3 together and it would be rare that any two people would own those exact 3 items.

Maybe someone will recognize the 3 items as belonging to someone they know.

Did the person who did this not think about the fact that the items could identify them? Or maybe that's what they were counting on, if it is a situation where the mother is in some type of trouble.

Why leave those items with the babies at all? If someone was trying to get rid of evidence, why not burn the items or put them in a bag and place the bag in a random dumpster...

Sent from my SM-G930VL using Tapatalk

Mothers (if that is what some want to call them) often leave items behind with the discarded dead child. They do it quite regularly when they have murdered the child and discarded the bodies elsewhere.

So it seems she is just another one among others who have done the same.

I wonder if mom was wearing pants when she gave birth? So she left with babies? Idk. They look so small to me. I know it’s impossible to know the size. Sigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is hard to tell the true size of the pants but they do look like a size I could wear which is either a small or 5 or 7 pants. I am 5'4' and weigh 124 pounds.

The cuffs of the two pairs are different. I suppose the ones found with the babies could have been hemmed and elastic added...

Possibly an older version of the same pants. I have not seen elastic in the legs of pants for a long time-- this seems like an older style to me, but maybe I'm not shopping in the right stores.

Possibly an older version of the same pants. I have not seen elastic in the legs of pants for a long time-- this seems like an older style to me, but maybe I'm not shopping in the right stores.

Great job Gardener! :cheer:

I agree that they may be an older style given the elastic but on the image you found, I am sure I can see that the pant is "gathered" at the ends as if that could be an option. Like you know when you can pull something and it would tighten around the leg... I don't know, maybe I'm seeing things.

Great job Gardener! :cheer:

I agree that they may be an older style given the elastic but on the image you found, I am sure I can see that the pant is "gathered" at the ends as if that could be an option. Like you know when you can pull something and it would tighten around the leg... I don't know, maybe I'm seeing things.

You are right. I just checked and some of my pants (by another brand not the same ones here) have loose elastic with a drawstring option. I should have said I haven't seen tightly gathered elastic in pant legs for a long time. It may also simply be that the artists sketch is not exact on the elastic gathers. We don't know what kind of condition the pants were in (torn, bloody, etc). The artist is trying to make a clean sketch of the pants so people can see them and think "OMG my sister/neighbor/daughter has pants like that and she was expecting twins". I hope LE gets some tips on this case. This is so heartbreaking :(

You are right. I just checked and some of my pants (by another brand not the same ones here) have loose elastic with a drawstring option. I should have said I haven't seen tightly gathered elastic in pant legs for a long time. It may also simply be that the artists sketch is not exact on the elastic gathers. We don't know what kind of condition the pants were in (torn, bloody, etc). The artist is trying to make a clean sketch of the pants so people can see them and think "OMG my sister/neighbor/daughter has pants like that and she was expecting twins". I hope LE gets some tips on this case. This is so heartbreaking :(

Absolutely. We have to allow for some minor differences. This could be one of those differences.

Which stores are Hi Pack Luggage sold at? Does anyone know? I can see they are readily available online at Amazon etc so this may mean nothing anyway.

Absolutely. We have to allow for some minor differences. This could be one of those differences.

Which stores are Hi Pack Luggage sold at? Does anyone know? I can see they are readily available online at Amazon etc so this may mean nothing anyway.

Here's the website for the luggage company: http://www.hipacktravel.com/

Not much info there but interesting that the company is based out of Canada.

She would need some sort of medical care if she birthed 2 babies.

TWIN INFANTS RECOVERED DECEASED IN ARKANSAS

On February 16, 2018 authorities discovered twin infants, one boy and one girl, along County Road 602 near #Wynne in Cross County, #Arkansas. The infants are believed to have been deceased approximately two weeks.
At the scene authorities recovered a Hi Pack brand purple suitcase with wheels, an orange duffel bag with “Tigers 3” embroidered along the side, and a pair of red pants that depicted multiple images of a polo player. Digital reconstructions of these items were created by a #NCMEC Forensic Artist and featured below.
In attempts to identify these infants, authorities are asking for any information on a female that was pregnant, possibly had a due date between February and March 2018, and no baby is accounted for. If you have any information that could help identify these infants, please contact the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children at 1-800-THE-LOST

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I'm sure I read somewhere a missing person with a tiger 3 bag...could smack myself for not remembering where.....No race mentioned? Is it overall possible to determine that from such small baby's?

Neighboring states being TX & LA. Possible connection?

GA is not far away either. I wonder if we can cross-reference cities where the pants brand is sold that ALSO have schools with orange and black tiger mascots?
I need to log off soon but I'll work on this later tonight if no one else puts a list together first (fee free to jump in, I don't mind).

(Of course it's always possible the person got the items from different places or they are someone who moved around a lot/travels and shops where they don't live, but I feel like these items all came from someone's closet, JMO)

Do you mean to deliver them or after care?

1: can a person give birth to 2 babies with no help?
2: not to be gross, but would she need "stitching up"?
3: Wonder if umbilical cord was still there?

Do you mean to deliver them or after care?

1: can a person give birth to 2 babies with no help?
2: not to be gross, but would she need "stitching up"?
3: Wonder if umbilical cord was still there?
So twins can be safely birthed vaginally just like singletons. The fact that twins are usually a lot smaller than singletons would make the need for episiotomy or tearing a lot less likely. There really isn't anything that makes birthing twins more dangerous than birthing a singleton, assuming that it was a normal pregnancy with no complications and that the mother didn't have any conditions that would interfere. Aftercare would be the same as with a singleton in the case of a normal pregnancy and birth.

As far as birthing twins with no medical help, yes that's very possible. It also would be possible to birth twins alone as in with no other person there I suppose, especially if mother wasn't concerned with the welfare of the babies... [emoji53]

Eta the above is knowledge from my own experiences and knowledge gained from attending nursing school.

I live in Arkansas and have ran across this brand in a few stores in Arkansas. It's what we called "knock off Polo". I agree with others that the re-creation of the pants looked like an older style but I'm not sure if they are sweat pants or pajamas either.

GA is not far away either. I wonder if we can cross-reference cities where the pants brand is sold that ALSO have schools with orange and black tiger mascots?
I need to log off soon but I'll work on this later tonight if no one else puts a list together first (fee free to jump in, I don't mind).

(Of course it's always possible the person got the items from different places or they are someone who moved around a lot/travels and shops where they don't live, but I feel like these items all came from someone's closet, JMO)

Thank you Gardener! That would be amazing. I have to sign off soon-ish but I will be back as soon as I can and I'll see what I can do to help you then :)

us polo assn. is a knock off RL brand

Well I might be wrong and they might not be RL. I wish they had included a close up of the polo players because they look like they are in a different shape than RL's current logo. RL's logo in the above link has the horse riding to the left and the pants look like the polo players are facing right. It could be a past logo of RL or these could be a knock-off brand.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NNT1
Back