AR AR - Darla Harper, 25, Little Rock, 4 March 1986

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have the impression that she was attacked by her ex-husband, perhaps in revenge or in a jealous rage... a beautiful woman murdered just like that and remains unresolved... I hope her family can have closure and peace.. What if your daughter said that she saw it in a bag and that her feet were broken... what would she mean? How old was the daughter at that time?
rest in peace Darla

Strange case. I understand she was a personal clerk at IRS. Or what I read somewhere. At that time period in Arkansas had high smuggling activity ongoing. I wonder if that angle was ever investigated about her job. Appears pretty low level job but you still see a lot of what is going on within the office. Sure appears who did this was professionals not some locals high on drugs & drink. And sure appears she knew the people to open her door to allow entry. Poor girl deserves a lot better investigation than appears she got only from the local LE. Just my opinion on this matter. A Fed govt employee appears Federal LE would be on the case too automatically.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mandi_lee
Back