AR - Dexter Williams, 24, found dead in hot tub with TV weatherman, 5 Sept 2011

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I couldn't have screwed that up better if I tried. LOL

Welcome to WS, HastingsChi. What a great topic to have as your first contribution to the board!

Sounds like Cummins had quite the party going on. Makes my life so drear in comparison. But it's always the straight-laced (appearing) ones you have to be suspicious of................

There seems to be some contradiction in the timeline told to investigators between the living parties involved.

According to page three of the police report officer Roussie wrote that Mr. Barbour (the home owner) stated that Dexter Williams arrived at the house accompanied by Brett Cummins.

According to the following article Mr. Cummins told investigators that Mr. Williams was already at the residence when he arrived and he did not know Mr. Williams. But later in the same article it states that Cummins brought Williams over to the house with him.

Don't know if this is a case of poor reporting (writing) or if Cummins has tripped himself up to investigators.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/st...an-dead-body-naked-dog-collar,0,1682397.story

It all began Monday night when KARK 4 news meteorologist Brett Cummins, 33, went to the home of another man for a party. Williams was already at the house, Cummins told investigators, and he did not know him.

(Snipped)

At around 8 p.m. on Sunday, Cummins brought Williams over to Barbour's house, where the three drank and snorted illegal drugs, Barbour reportedly told investigators. He said Cummins and Williams got into the bathtub in his bathroom at around 10 p.m. and continued to drink, according to local press accounts.

Kink indeed.

With a capital "K".

To clarify: I'm not pointing fingers at his choice of recreational activities (the non-illegal ones)...just sayin'....if you're going to be a public figure....maybe there are some things you shouldn't engage in, because someone, somewhere is going to find out.

Evidently, per this petition page, back in 2008 KARK either fired Cummins or at least removed him from his on-air spot, due (possibly) to issues involving sexual orientation. At least that's what I can glean from the "guestbook" pages here.

Evidently, per this petition page, back in 2008 KARK either fired Cummins or at least removed him from his on-air spot, due (possibly) to issues involving sexual orientation. At least that's what I can glean from the "guestbook" pages here.

Looks like a prankster has already made an entry in the guest book you linked. It's in very poor taste; Mr. Williams is a victim (regardless of how he died).

How ridiculous, in this day and age, somebody would be fired for their sexual orientation. Obviously he got his job back, but pathetic he had to have it thrown out there for the public to see. Now, obviously he has much bigger fish to fry.

There seems to be some contradiction in the timeline told to investigators between the living parties involved.

According to page three of the police report officer Roussie wrote that Mr. Barbour (the home owner) stated that Dexter Williams arrived at the house accompanied by Brett Cummins.

According to the following article Mr. Cummins told investigators that Mr. Williams was already at the residence when he arrived and he did not know Mr. Williams. But later in the same article it states that Cummins brought Williams over to the house with him.

Don't know if this is a case of poor reporting (writing) or if Cummins has tripped himself up to investigators.

It seems like it is 2 articles linked together since it basically repeats itself (with contradicting info) at the end. Like maybe it was updated and they didn't remove their earlier article. Poor writing regardless. I had to read it a couple of times to understand it.

I think this story is a bunch of BS.

It sounds like when Cummins fled the scene before police arrived one of them decided to alter the facts (or agreed upon story) of who invited Dexter Williams to the party (and play) session.

Today (during a conference call at the office) I had some time and did a lot of digging for background/insight into Barbour, Cummins and Williams.

I uncovered some valuable information about Dexter Williams which allowed me to understand very probable answers to some of the things we have been questioning (dog-like collar, type of scene, drugs, etc).

However since I know that Websleuths is a victim-friendly site and Dexter Williams is the victim I am hesitant to share the information (I'm the new kid on the block, don't want to get banned on my second day as an active poster).

Might a moderator or long time poster message me and help determine if this information can be shared? Thanks!

Jeez Louise....what a way to end your career. Crazy story, something doesn't smell right. It will all come out eventually, it always does.

As Bad Rice says above re: Joe Friday's link, I think the stories are merely unthinkingly mashed together, one with an inaccuracy, rather than are necessarily indicative of a change in story. On the internet, it's hits that matter, not accuracy. Daily Mail does this sort of thing all the time, as do other sites - no editing of what's up, just more set atop it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hills89
Back