AR AR - Ebby Steppach, 18, Little Rock, found deceased, 24 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They did find her car. I am not sure what, if anything they found in it. But I must say...the Dateline story, or lack thereof, really bothers me. Mother posted tonight that every time she goes to the LRPD, she leaves very upset and in tears, having to "defend her family". What does she mean by that?

I hope there is not a serial kidnapper/stalker/online predator that got this young girl and the other one from Alabama only 2 months later!

Unfortunately there are several teen girls missing from Arkansas. Their new website has compiled all the states missing. I was surprised at the number of missing teen girls.

wow , I went to Central , first time I am hearing about this , I was not there long , I did the same thing Ebby did and moved out at 17 , this is not the best area either :(

Could be any of these missing girls. I'm from Arkansas originally and it's sad to see all the missing girls.

Eppy was such a beautiful teenager, and her posts on twitter spoke of so much emotion and tenderness :( I hope she is found soon.

Super strange! I did try finding the video in question, but my Googlefu didn't come up with anything.

Sent from my XT1097 using Tapatalk

I tried too, but came up with nothing. I'm not brave enough to dig into the scary Web 😕

I tried too, but came up with nothing. I'm not brave enough to dig into the scary Web [emoji53]

Google the location mentioned in the comment. Read the Google reviews. Then follow the trail of clues. [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Google the location mentioned in the comment. Read the Google reviews. Then follow the trail of clues. [emoji6]

Thanks. I have now seen the video.

Regarding a recent search for Ebby.
I hope someone reads the comments, esp the very last one & follows up [emoji16]

http://www.arkansasmatters.com/news...veral-items-during-search-for-missing-lr-teen

So I did manage to find the video, but I really don't think it's Ebby. The woman in the video appears to have shoulder length hair (although she is wearing a hat), and in all of the photos I have seen of Ebby she has really long hair! Additionally, you see the woman's vehicle at the end, and it is not a VW which is what Ebby drove.

I'm also wondering if this video has been turned into the police. Although I don't think it's Ebby, if it's not a farce, then it does appear to show someone stalking and possibly abducting a woman. I wouldn't even know where to begin in terms of contacting the authorities in the U.S.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth
Back