Identified! AR - El Dorado, Whitehall Motel, WhtFem 18-21, 81UFAR, Jul'91 - #3 - Kelly from VA

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I trust genealogists more than law enforcement to have taken it as far as they can go. It might just not be possible to find out who she is from the paternal side, even if they pinpointed which brother was the father.

I have read a comment in the Facebook group stating EB's grandson took a DNA test and there was no match... Are we still to assume EDJD/Memory is a Blevins? The resemblance is really hard to get past as some of those B sisters could pass as her mother in looks, but that's a big piece of information to skip if so!

I have read a comment in the Facebook group stating EB's grandson took a DNA test and there was no match... Are we still to assume EDJD/Memory is a Blevins? The resemblance is really hard to get past as some of those B sisters could pass as her mother in looks, but that's a big piece of information to skip if so!
I honestly didn't know that any Blevins had taken a DNA test to see if he's connected. I find the sister's photos look so much like EDJD, a mixture of 2 in particular.
M00

Came here to say this. It's so shocking. I take it he can't have used someone else's spit? I'm turning in to a conspiracy theorist haha

Great find. Don't know how I missed it, so thanks.
Even though he was cleared, I wonder if he fathered a child with the 13 year old girl? If so, that may explain a possible adoption.
You really need to submit all this to the people working on the case! He sounds like a great candidate for fathering unknown babies

You really need to submit all this to the people working on the case! He sounds like a great candidate for fathering unknown babies

He certainly appears to have the character for the potential father, but it was such an obvious/easy find, I would hope the official investigators/researchers would have found it, too, and already vetted it out. The names of the two females (the 20 yr old & 13 year old victim) should be noted somewhere in the Warwick police dept. records, and accessible to them, if the reports still exist.

Genuinely can't see how it can't be a match if you look at this photo of one of the Blevins sisters in comparison .. think it's Estella? Unless it's a fake *shrug*

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211126-203321.jpg
    Screenshot_20211126-203321.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 143
Honestly, that's the exact photo that came to mind when I read that about Estellas grandson taking a test on the facebook group... she looks like she could be her mother!!! I'd even go as far as thinking that maybe Estella wasn't the mother and it was one of the sisters. The resemblance is too strong in the whole family.
I dont know where all the information comes from on the Facebook group, but I'd not read about the DNA test until yesterday. So confusing!

I see a slight resemblance in the eyes and smile. But resemblance is a tricky thing. Some of it is subjective, and what I see as similar features between two people, others may not. It's really bizarre how that works sometimes. One subject which fascinates me are folks, wholly unrelated, who could pass for each other's twin.

I see a slight resemblance in the eyes and smile. But resemblance is a tricky thing. Some of it is subjective, and what I see as similar features between two people, others may not. It's really bizarre how that works sometimes. One subject which fascinates me are folks, wholly unrelated, who could pass for each other's twin.
Absolutely!y best friend in high school and I were always mistaken as sisters.

Absolutely!y best friend in high school and I were always mistaken as sisters.

One of my friend's daughter and her bff could pass as sisters as well. The resemblance is uncanny. On the flip of that, I went to school with a set of fraternal twin girls you'd have to be blind not to see they weren't the same person. Except for the color of their hair, they didn't look that much alike, yet they'd do the twin switcheroo for classes, and the teachers fell for it every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jseikel