GUILTY AR - Malik Drummond, 2, Searcy, 23 Nov 2014 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear. So sad for this little boy. I thought for sure they'd find him quickly. I just hope nothing nefarious happened.

I know we're not supposed to sleuth certain people but while doing a basic google for names closely associated with this case (in an effort to find more info on this specific case), there is one name that essentially, doesn't exist. Not in any msm article, not in any google hit at all, except FB. I find that rather bizarre. Then again, you don't have to use your real name on FB and I know many don't.

Also...what I did notice on the fb friends of the family's there are lots and lots of ppl in the area changed their profile pic to show support and awareness for Malik which is brilliant, it's amazing how community's/city's come together!

I saw him in a photo of the kids playing in dirt. Jeff was tagged in the photo. That was the only one I remember seeing.

I saw the step sister in a photo with the twins and she looks about the same age as the twins . I think that the one twin might have been with mom going to the doctor and the Stepsister was confused as his twin in the media. However those things happen.

FYI guys, you can't posts the parents FB nor paraphrase from them. They are considered victims at this point and we are victim friendly here.

Thank you

FYI guys, you can't posts the parents FB nor paraphrase from them. They are considered victims at this point and we are victim friendly here.

Thank you

How do you guys know so fast!!!....ugh..lol

Can you hear when the rules start to bend?

I saw him in a photo of the kids playing in dirt. Jeff was tagged in the photo. That was the only one I remember seeing.

I saw the step sister in a photo with the twins and she looks about the same age as the twins . I think that the one twin might have been with mom going to the doctor and the Stepsister was confused as his twin in the media. However those things happen.

I saw a photo as well with the twins and another little girl who looks maybe 6 months to a year older. No clue who that little girl is. Nor do any of the media reports mention her. They all say (referring to Malik) "he lives at the home with his parents and twin sister" or words to that affect.

Just looking around google it seems the dad and some brothers had a pretty fantastic HS & college basketball reputation as well (along with a nephew, more current). I also found the name of the son he lost nearly 10 years ago, and a picture and he was an absolutely beautiful child. Just to be clear, I'm really not sleuthing the family, it's just the stuff that comes up when you google the names associated with the case and a lot of them are mentioned in msm articles.

Thank you

Sorry :( Not trying to violate the rules or sleuth the family or anything like that. Please remove any of my posts that cross that line.

I think he did go outside to play or walk around, and he came across the wrong person.

I'm glad they are giving lie detector tests to the parents, that should clear them as to any involvement and they can concentrate elsewhere as to what may have happened here.

If this turns out to be some motorist that was just driving down the road and seized the opportunity to snatch up a kid for themselves, there is no telling where he may be by now. If this was a crime, it seems like there was a very, very small window of opportunity for someone to pull it off undetected. How could, or would, anyone plan for a small boy to go walking out of his house after dark while his mom was in the bathtub ?? Everything would have had to line up perfectly in order for someone to snatch him within a few minutes after he went outside. That being said, if there are plenty of street lights around there, he may have been fairly visible to anybody driving (or walking) by, even after dark.

If the parents are cleared by LE via the lie detectors that were mentioned, then I don't see how this couldn't be a stranger abduction by someone who just happened to be in the right place at the exact right moment. People have been known to pull over and snatch up little dogs in the same manner. When they see something they want, they grab it, especially if no one is around.

:(

Running out of time if is he's out there...:(

(eta: if we haven't already run out of time)

I don't know what to think but I do not believe he wandered outside and just happened to be picked up by a predator. 99 out of 100 people who see a small child outside, alone, in the dark, will call police, Imo. Maybe even more like 99.9. The odds are crazy against him being picked up and stolen, for me anyway. That leaves him being lost outside somewhere/hidden from view, lost/hidden within the home, or something else entirely happened. Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member