• minnie_evette_taylor_2.jpg
  • minnie_evette_taylor_3.jpg
Taylor, circa 2002

• Missing Since05/26/2002
  • Missing FromEl Dorado, Arkansas
  • ClassificationEndangered Missing
  • Age33 years old
  • Height and Weight5'3 - 5'4, 120 - 150 pounds
  • Distinguishing CharacteristicsAfrican-American female. Black hair, brown eyes. Taylor may go by her middle name, Evette. She has scars on both arms.
Details of Disappearance
Taylor was last seen at the EZ Mart, a convenience story in the 400 block of West Hillsboro in El Dorado, Arkansas, on May 26, 2002. She has never been heard from again.

A friend reported her missing on June 10. She is originally from Haynesville, Louisiana and has no relatives in the El Dorado area.

Another woman, Jacenthia Robinson, went missing from El Dorado the following year. Taylor and Robinson are of similar build and both women drank heavily and frequented high-crime areas known for their drug and alcohol activity.

It's unclear whether the two disappearances are related, however. Both cases remain unsolved.

According to charleyproject she's 33

Daughter of missing woman searches for answers

She still checks with El Dorado police and her mother’s old friends in El Dorado for any updates or new developments in her mother’s disappearance.

“Investigators are very familiar with Minnie’s daughter. Out of all these kinds of cases that we have that remain unsolved, she calls the most, checking for new information,” said Lt. Cathy Phillips, an investigator with the El Dorado Police Department.
While police have said they don’t know if the unsavory aspects of Minnie Taylor’s life played a role in her disappearance, Naquater feels differently.

“She was on crack. She used to go off with different men, different people, and I think they had something to do with her disappearance,” Naquater said.

“No, I don’t think she’s still alive … I’m at a loss for words because it’s been so long,” she continued. “I called the police because I wanted an update, to see if somebody has said anything. I just want to know what happened to her.”

Doesn't sound like she was really close to her mom. That is really sad. But she hasn't forgotten her, and that is beautiful... She checks for updates all the time... I love that. I believe her daughter, will soon know what happened to her Mom.

i called it in Monday Aug.1...I really believe this is her... Too on target!!! Minnie Taylor,33 Missing -5-26-2002.jpgClose Up - Minnie Taylor.jpg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmb9201
Back