AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still believe that he had an accomplice who might have been the man that the kids saw, assuming that it was not a red herring.
This is merely a theory, but I believe it is plausible that the individual described by the children may have interacted with them or with Morgan on that night as he passed by. It’s conceivable that he said something to them, which could have left an impression. After this interaction, they might have observed him walking towards Linck’s truck in order to access his own vehicle. Due to this observation, they may have mistakenly assumed that Linck’s truck belonged to him. Consequently, this led them to conclude that he could be the person responsible for abducting Morgan, simply because they saw him in proximity to Linck’s truck.

This is merely a theory, but I believe it is plausible that the individual described by the children may have interacted with them or with Morgan on that night as he passed by. It’s conceivable that he said something to them, which could have left an impression. After this interaction, they might have observed him walking towards Linck’s truck in order to access his own vehicle. Due to this observation, they may have mistakenly assumed that Linck’s truck belonged to him. Consequently, this led them to conclude that he could be the person responsible for abducting Morgan, simply because they saw him in proximity to Linck’s truck.
Well I guess we will know eventually. I imagine LE will be showing the (former) child witnesses photos of Lincks from the time and re-questioning them in light of this news.

Anyone have Lincks arrest record and his former home addresses? just in case he somehow was able to go back to any of those places and bury her body.
This would be nice to know. As others up thread have pointed out, it’s not like
likely he suddenly started becoming a monster in his 70s. There’s other victims out there. Where else has he been, and who else may be linked to him?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GuardianAngelTaskForce
Back