AR AR - Morgan Nick, 6, Alma, 9 Jun 1995

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The thread for Morgan is here:

We need more details on his whereabouts throughout the years, and that's something I have not been able to find online. Mid 90s-2000 in rural Arkansas (I'm from Northeast Ar) means there probably isn't much a searchable trail on him unless they get friends and family to talk. As far as the kids who saw the person they thought abducted her, I believe they were interviewed on Still Missing Morgan, so they have known Lincks face for a few years.

We need more details on his whereabouts throughout the years, and that's something I have not been able to find online. Mid 90s-2000 in rural Arkansas (I'm from Northeast Ar) means there probably isn't much a searchable trail on him unless they get friends and family to talk. As far as the kids who saw the person they thought abducted her, I believe they were interviewed on Still Missing Morgan, so they have known Lincks face for a few years.
Have you searched Ancestry or newspapers.com? Look at census info.

What we know (references below)
  • Born 22 October 1924 in Van Buren, Crawford County, Arkansas
  • served in the Army during World War II
  • Census 1940: Van Buren
  • Military Service 2 April 1943 , Little Rock, Arkansas, United States with mentioned
    2 years of high school
    Semiskilled chauffeurs and drivers, bus, taxi, truck, and tractor
    Got married in 1943 in Arkansas (seems 1st marriage as wife died 1961)
  • Census in 1950: Van Buren
  • 1953 Forth Smith Arkansas, upholsterer
  • April 1969 birth of a son in Dallas TX
  • went on to work as upholsterer at Braniff Airlines in Dallas TX from 1962 to 1974
  • returned to Van Buren, Arkansas in the 1970s
  • From 1981 to 1993, official residence in Van Buren
  • Was arrested for s*** abuse of a young girl in 1992 (dixit the article, not sure why he was out in 1995 then…)
  • Was convicted of sexual indecency after he attempted to abduct a small girl in Van Buren end of august 1995, 2 mths after Morgan disappeared

If I missed anything glad if any of you can complement, for now Imcould not find anything else

(deleted school book as not relevant)

Last edited:
Question for those who may be close to this case. This is something that I keep wondering about and haven't seen any information about; Do we know if the river that Lincks was seen driving near the night of the abduction has been searched at length with cadaver dogs? If so, How far downstream did they go? Its possible she could be further downstream than where they originally searched and maybe need an extended search area? I'm fairly sure they did a visual search shortly after her abduction but have they ever used cadaver dogs there? Now I think the its even more important to search that area with dogs in hopes of finding her remains. Could they pick up a scent 25 years later?

What we know (references below)
  • Born 22 October 1924 in Van Buren, Crawford County, Arkansas
  • Went to Van Buren High school (found a pick in the 1967 year book)
  • served in the Army during World War II
  • Census 1940: Van Buren
  • Military Service 2 April 1943 , Little Rock, Arkansas, United States with mentioned
    2 years of high school
    Semiskilled chauffeurs and drivers, bus, taxi, truck, and tractor
ETA school photobook

View attachment 534899
This has to be a son of his, correct? If BJL was born in 1924, he'd be 43 in 1967...

Andrew Lincks in 2012 and 2023 along with Morgan Abductor Sketch from 1995 he would’ve been 26 when Morgan was abducted

Attachments

• IMG_2257.jpeg
    IMG_2257.jpeg
    46 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2258.jpeg
    IMG_2258.jpeg
    42.7 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2259.webp
    IMG_2259.webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 5
Andrew Lincks in 2012 and 2023 along with Morgan Abductor Sketch from 1995 he would’ve been 26 when Morgan was abducted

The eye brows from the sketch and the most recent photo, eek. I would bet money he’s going to have involvement in one way or another. Also, the Bozeman article…10 years. It’s wild. To violently assault and rape someone, 10 years. Knowing he will 100% do it again. Someone out there going about their daily life, not knowing they will be his next victim. Who is the judicial system favoring here? Make it make sense

So the named suspect would've been 71 at the time ?

That would be one of the oldest Ive ever seen in these type of cases.
IMO he must have started much earlier. Also with other dysfunctional behaviours at younger age (eg drugs, alcohol)

This is the census document from 1930 showing his father’s occupation, which was furnace man in a zinc smelter industry

Probably far fetched, but I always wondered if LE looked at abandoned sites of zinc furnaces
Such as this one in Searcy, or the abandoned site of the Forth Smith Zinc Smelter, or (abandoned) mines.

Just found back the poster describing the suspect, relevant to note the salt & pepper hair and the silver frame glasses
View attachment 534929
I also felt that it was beyond incompetent that a local news station shared the debunked suspect sketch during the press conference rather than the correct sketch. Did anyone else notice that?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch
Back