AR AR - Peggy Sue Crabtree, 58, Malvern, 3 July 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

doodles1211

Reaction score
"The family and friends of Peggy Sue Crabtree, 58, who has been missing since July 3, are reaching out to anyone with any information that may lead them to their friend, sister, mother, and grandmother.
Crabtree was last seen walking away from her home in the Highway 84 area on Erwin Road, during the early morning hours of July 3....
There is a person going around town and taking her posters down. She is telling others that Crabtree has been found,” said Johnson, “this is not true. We are still at a loss just as much as we were from the first day.”
Crabtree is about 5”2’, with green eyes and dark curly hair. According to Woodall, Crabtree has been diagnosed with COPD and is sensitive to hot temperatures.
If you have any information that may lead to the location of Peggy Sue Crabtree, please call Sergeant Chris Maher, at (501) 332-7415."
Crabtree family searching for answers | Malvern Daily Record
17167276_G.jpg

Search for missing Hot Spring Co. woman

Why was she walking away from her home? Was she headed somewhere specific? Did she get into an argument with someone? Does anyone live with her?

Who is the person that keeps taking down the flyers, and why do they think Peggy is no longer missing?

Peggy Sue Crabtree
  • crabtree_peggy.jpg
  • crabtree_peggy2.jpg
  • crabtree_peggy3.jpg
Crabtree, circa 2018

• Missing Since 07/03/2018
  • Missing From Malvern, Arkansas
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Date of Birth 02/27/1959 (60)
  • Age 59 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'3, 171 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Mint green pajamas.
  • Medical Conditions Crabtree has multiple medical conditions, including chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), also known as emphysema, high blood pressure, bipolar disorder and anxiety. She is sensitive to hot temperatures, and she was showing signs of dementia at the time of her disappearance. She takes medication for her blood pressure and for nerve problems, and uses an inhaler for her COPD.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Brown hair, green eyes. Crabtree has a tattoo on her back.
Details of Disappearance
Crabtree was last seen leaving her home on Erwin Road in the Highway 84 area in Malvern, Arkansas in the early morning hours of July 3, 2018. She has never been heard from again. Few details are available in her case.

Peggy Sue Crabtree – The Charley Project

This is the most recent info I could find on Peggy. There was a search 7 days after she went missing. Her family said she had recently stopped taking some of her medication. The last person to see her was her boyfriend who she lived with... she was last seen around 4am...

Family Searches 100 Acre Property Looking for Missing Woman

It's weird that there is nothing since then. IDK.

IMO

ETA link

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1590261083075.jpg
    FB_IMG_1590261083075.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 4
This is the most recent info I could find on Peggy. There was a search 7 days after she went missing. Her family said she had recently stopped taking some of her medication. The last person to see her was her boyfriend who she lived with... she was last seen around 4am...

Family Searches 100 Acre Property Looking for Missing Woman

It's weird that there is nothing since then. IDK.

IMO

ETA link
I did see something a long long time ago that I could not post, as it was "rumor" on sm. However, it appeared that possibly one of her nephews had also went missing at one point quite some time after her disappearance. I couldn't remember his name, so I was unable to check on the outcome of that, but it was a weird circumstance, if I remember correctly.

I did see something a long long time ago that I could not post, as it was "rumor" on sm. However, it appeared that possibly one of her nephews had also went missing at one point quite some time after her disappearance. I couldn't remember his name, so I was unable to check on the outcome of that, but it was a weird circumstance, if I remember correctly.
That's interesting. I feel very compelled... drawn to this case for some reason, more so than I usually do.

Family pleads for answers in 2-year-old Malvern missing women’s case | KARK

A Hot Springs County family is pleading for answers, as they continue to look for their loved one.

“At this point we just want to know where she’s at,” Niece Tonya Johnson said.

The family said the last person to see Crabtree was her boyfriend who lived on the property with her. Her family still searches the 100 acres where she was last seen.

“I go at least once a month, our daughter will come with us sometimes,” Johnson said. “We just walk in the woods, because we don’t know… that’s the last place she was seen.

Johnson said they just want to find Crabtree and have some answers to lingering questions.

Anyone with information is asked to call the Hot Springs County Sheriff’s Office. They did not say if they suspect foul play.

The investigation is ongoing and the FBI is assisting.

I'd be interested to know more about the live-in BF at this point. What's his name? I lived in the Malvern/Hot Springs area from 2004 to 2014. Malvern is very chill, quiet town for the most part. If he's not a suspect then he has nothing to lose!

**BUMPING** for Peggy and family. They need answers and closure. 100 acres is a lot of territory. Has the family tried like a bloodhound? There's a lady in Hot Springs named Donna Waugh that I used to work with at the Workforce Center. She trains blood hounds and searches for missing people. I have her card somewhere at home and she's on Linkedin.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SapphireGem
Back