DNA Solves
DNA Solves

BrownBear

Reaction score
ARKANSAS MISSING/ENDANGERED CHILD ADVISORY

Name: SG
Missing from: Mountain Home, AR
White Female / Long Brown Hair

SG was last seen around 3:00pm yesterday afternoon (5/12/2022) in the 1300 block of College Street in Mountain Home, AR.
Clothing Description: gray shirt, black pants, converse shoes. it is possible that SG is with Issac Melder, 40, in a Maroon Diesel pickup (Possible black hood) truck, LPN # 331YEW.

If you see SG or Isaac, please call the Mountain Home Police Department @870-425-6336.

Facebook

Last edited by a moderator:

SG was last seen around 3:00pm yesterday afternoon (5/12/2022) in the 1300 block of College Street in Mountain Home, AR.
Clothing Description: gray shirt, black pants, converse shoes. it is possible that SG is with Issac Melder, 40, in a Maroon Diesel pickup (Possible black hood) truck, LPN # 331YEW.

If you see SG or Isaac, please call the Mountain Home Police Department @870-425-6336.

Facebook
IMO, She may have a TikTok, but I don’t, so can’t find it.

Also, see FB comments.

I don't use FB or TikTok -- was there anything of importance or a clue to what may be happening with her in FB or Tik?
This is another scary one. Another 14 year-old is missing, SMH.

Facebook

Sigh

I can confirm she is on TikTok, just located her account. Her videos begin in December 2021 and feature her attempting trending tikok dances, horses, her dog, her cats, her friend. Nothing too racy or out of the ordinary for a 14 year old girl's tiktok. One thing of note and relevant to this situation is that Isaac Melder is also on tiktok and they follow one another. He liked quite a few of her videos and commented on them - all comments were made 1-22 He is also featured on her tiktok, at least a video featuring pictures of them together in several poses which identifies him as her "bestfriend forever". <modsnip - redacting minor's name>

His account: @isaacmelder

her FB
can't find one for him.

I can confirm she is on TikTok, just located her account. Her videos begin in December 2021 and feature her attempting trending tikok dances, horses, her dog, her cats, her friend. Nothing too racy or out of the ordinary for a 14 year old girl's tiktok. One thing of note and relevant to this situation is that Isaac Melder is also on tiktok and they follow one another. He liked quite a few of her videos and commented on them - all comments were made 1-22 He is also featured on her tiktok, at least a video featuring pictures of them together in several poses which identifies him as her "bestfriend forever". <modsnip - redacting minor's name>

her FB
can't find one for him.

YUCK

Just found her second tiktok account Username @lizmode2001

If she is with Melder, what attracted her to him? An offer of dancing or singing lessons for a "club he owns" (not hardly), being a nanny to a wealthy couple with a 4-year old, etc.? Even if he has "cleaned up" a bit, he still looks, um, er, not too good, and not hot at all. Not to mention the contributing/minor charge. Just yuck. Doesn't take the imagination long to know the details of that, does it? Have they been corresponding online somehow? Is he a relative?
Oh, let her be safe at home, and not at all to have had anything to do with that man.

I can confirm she is on TikTok, just located her account. Her videos begin in December 2021 and feature her attempting trending tikok dances, horses, her dog, her cats, her friend. Nothing too racy or out of the ordinary for a 14 year old girl's tiktok. One thing of note and relevant to this situation is that Isaac Melder is also on tiktok and they follow one another. He liked quite a few of her videos and commented on them - all comments were made 1-22 He is also featured on her tiktok, at least a video featuring pictures of them together in several poses which identifies him as her "bestfriend forever". <modsnip>

her FB
can't find one for him.

Oh, dear. What could he have said to get her to become a friend?

And thanks, @tlcya, for this info.

Mother posted on fb.
Apparently this is not the first time with this same creep.

I the when LE and the press leave us hanging. I can't find any new news. Zero updates as to found, still missing, still endangered? grrr

I found an article dated 5/17/22 but it was just a repeat of what's already been published.

If she is with Melder, what attracted her to him? An offer of dancing or singing lessons for a "club he owns" (not hardly), being a nanny to a wealthy couple with a 4-year old, etc.? Even if he has "cleaned up" a bit, he still looks, um, er, not too good, and not hot at all. Not to mention the contributing/minor charge. Just yuck. Doesn't take the imagination long to know the details of that, does it? Have they been corresponding online somehow? Is he a relative?
Oh, let her be safe at home, and not at all to have had anything to do with that man.
Doesn't matter what attracted her. Even if she feels like she's deeply in love with him (love can be blind), he's supposed to know better.

STILL no updates. The comments beneath the Arkansas State Police post are interesting. But none of them offer any kind of update. It appears SG and Isaac are still in the wind :(

She had is still missing there is a small update on mother's FB page.

Has LE confirmed any relationship between SG and IM? I don't see MSM confirmation of the allegations on FB.

From crime online articles seems like she's been with this creep before even photos with him what is this relationship? and why have the parent's not explained it? Hope they find this girl soon shes only 14. I live in florida keeping an eye out and have shared this too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noizewarr
Back