AR - Sophia, 2, & Zane Welborn, 6 mos, drowned in pond, Paron, 28 June 2017 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sad and pathetic.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

OMG! This happens so many times where parents drink and do drugs while their kids are in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In my development, I've seen it all. Kids left in cars while parents smoke dope outside the car. I've seen parents leave their kids unattended while they go shopping. Even heard of a woman who was so desperate to have sex she left her sleeping 3 year old daughter in the house while she drove 30 minutes to the next town over to meet some guy. Ridiculous

I'm afraid to leave my kid longer then 2 minues

If only they had just left them, naked, in the car while they got high, they would just be horrible drug addicted self centered parents.

But Dad got in the car, put it in gear and drove it across the road, through a barbed wire fence, around trees and down the hill before jumping out right before his babies went into the pond, if we can believe the witness and the sheriff detective.

That makes him a murderer in my book.

A little under a year ago (September 2016) a teenager was arrested in Little Rock for giving his three-year old nephew a joint and telling him to smoke it. As if that weren't enough, he posted a video of the whole incident on social media, which is how the LRPD became aware of the incident and then caught and arrested him.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...hree-year-old-nephew-marijuana-cigarette.html

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ceciliaesquivel2000@yahoo
Back