Found Deceased AR - Sydney Sutherland, 25, Jackson Co., went for a jog, 19 Aug 2020 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
At first I believed what I read, he hit her by accident and panicked but now they say there are no indications she was hit. I cannot begin to imagine what he did to her. I pray for her family. Waiting to hear what he did that constitutes the capital murder charge.

Well we know these younger accused criminals sometimes aren’t that bright so yes he may have had help - waiting patiently wish we had a Sam or Lauren (CO reporters) on this case but maybe one will emerge - the reporter in the sheriffs Live tonight asked tough questions but with consideration and respect to him
IMO

Well we know these younger accused criminals sometimes aren’t that bright so yes he may have had help - waiting patiently wish we had a Sam or Lauren (CO reporters) on this case but maybe one will emerge - the reporter in the sheriffs Live tonight asked tough questions but with consideration and respect to him
IMO
Can someone please let me know where his arrest information is online? Thanks.

Jurnee Taylor - KAIT
1h ·
#BREAKINGNEWS Jackson Co. Sheriff David Lucas has now confirmed that he believes the body found earlier was Sydney Sutherland

There is a suspect in custody. See below video for when he arrived at the County Jail. Lucas says he is a resident of Jonesboro & is 25. No name released

118003732_306972317397001_946132406523962609_n.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Jurnee Taylor - KAIT
1h ·
#BREAKINGNEWS Jackson Co. Sheriff David Lucas has now confirmed that he believes the body found earlier was Sydney Sutherland

There is a suspect in custody. See below video for when he arrived at the County Jail. Lucas says he is a resident of Jonesboro & is 25. No name released

118003732_306972317397001_946132406523962609_n.jpg

-PAXP-deijE.gif

Is that the Sheriff with him in a personal vehicle and he wasn't transported by an official vehicle? Surprised that he's being treated like this, including the private exit from the truck. Interesting.

Heartbreaking news.

MOO a young woman goes walking/jogging for her physical and mental health. But due to the evil in this world that simple act, meant for health, leads to her demise. It's heart wrenching. Hiding in our locked homes isn't the answer but sometimes it feels like the best option. So sad. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper