AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it very believable that this JD was 30 when she was killed, which is the age Jackie would have been.

Dionysia , so do i butshe is listed as a rule out wonder what the rulre out was ?????

I believe she was older as well, but don't think she's a match to Jackie Leslie to my untrained eye. This case blows my mind with all the pictures and information and not one single person knows who she really is?? I don't think she was ever reported missing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hes on for you... i always thought that eldorad jane doe and lori weres connected that its some type of prostiution ring. as i believe are alot of other cases...remember i sent in Jackie le as apossible for Elle dorado jd... well at that time i also wondered if her sister could be lori.... any 1425542_964646883651056_2614828042672130302_n.jpgthoughts

I've hypothesized that perhaps Lori Ruff and EJD were perhaps connected somehow and posed the question do they cross check UIDS to each other as well as with MP in CODIS. I don't believe I got a response to that. They've compared DNA with all four of the Allenstown NH Jane Does because they were found together. However, there are also known missing siblings out there, like the Leslies, Guthries and Abels that went missing together but may not have ended up in the same place.

I don't think Lori Ruff is Cynthia Leslie.

Jackie is listed as a rule out for EJD on NAMUS, so supposedly that means they compared DNA? I'd hope it wasn't just a dental rule out. The timing and physical resemblance are so spot on, as is the perp's assertion that EJD went missing with another girl.

Okay, I need a little help here. There is a guy on Facebook who thinks this might be his best friend's mother. But there is no other family to report her missing, and his friend is in prison. He's tried reporting her missing to the police in Abilene, TX. But they've refused to file the case because he isn't related. Her name is Debra Marie Adams, and she has multiple arrests for prostitution in the 80's and 90's. They also think that she'd been involved in bank robberies, and she used many aliases. Her description roughly matches EDJD. They haven't heard from her since the late 80's/early 90's.

So, how can we get her into namus, and get a case opened for her? He said he's only ever seen one blurry pic of her.

Okay, I need a little help here. There is a guy on Facebook who thinks this might be his best friend's mother. But there is no other family to report her missing, and his friend is in prison. He's tried reporting her missing to the police in Abilene, TX. But they've refused to file the case because he isn't related. Her name is Debra Marie Adams, and she has multiple arrests for prostitution in the 80's and 90's. They also think that she'd been involved in bank robberies, and she used many aliases. Her description roughly matches EDJD. They haven't heard from her since the late 80's/early 90's.

So, how can we get her into namus, and get a case opened for her? He said he's only ever seen one blurry pic of her.
I guess she has to be reported missing, I think that'd be the only way that Namus would post it. Could you get the details of the guy in prison and write him a letter asking him if he'd do that? Who knows what kind of family dynamics there are and it's pretty unlikely but I can't see another way. It's interesting that the son's friend has taken such an interest and gone to the effort to start up a facebook page (I looked at the page a while back when you first posted it). That seems like an unusual thing to do?

Well, I can't really talk, because I'm in here trying to match up Uids and missing people. :p But I know that the one case where I know a family member is probably the one I want solved the most, and I've done a lot of digging on it. And she's not even a close friend or anything. I think it's sweet that he wants to help out his best friend.

I think he said he's going to try to contact his friend's uncle to report her as missing. I also suggested that he bring the pics of EDJD to his friend and see if he thinks it looks like his mom.

There has to be a way that he could report her missing, even from prison.

Well, I can't really talk, because I'm in here trying to match up Uids and missing people. :p But I know that the one case where I know a family member is probably the one I want solved the most, and I've done a lot of digging on it. And she's not even a close friend or anything. I think it's sweet that he wants to help out his best friend.

I think he said he's going to try to contact his friend's uncle to report her as missing. I also suggested that he bring the pics of EDJD to his friend and see if he thinks it looks like his mom.

There has to be a way that he could report her missing, even from prison.
Right, totally. To be clear, I don't think what we do on here is weird :) I just think for a young guy to take up such a task is interesting and unusual.

Definitely if the son could be taken pics of EDJD that would be the best start.

Even if the son is in jail, he should still be able to report her missing, I think. Maybe He should write to the Abilene police and/or sheriff's dep't with all the relevant information? It's not an aspect I usually work with either. Maybe point him to CarlK's facebook?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i guess she has to be reported missing, i think that'd be the only way that namus would post it. Could you get the details of the guy in prison and write him a letter asking him if he'd do that? Who knows what kind of family dynamics there are and it's pretty unlikely but i can't see another way. It's interesting that the son's friend has taken such an interest and gone to the effort to start up a facebook page (i looked at the page a while back when you first posted it). That seems like an unusual thing to do?

did he say who his friend was and if the friend has a sister ????

If you will remember her old roomate said she had two kids , one she knew was a girl

If they are wrong about the height this sounds pretty promising!

I believe he said there was a brother.

KaylaraOwl , just one more question is the guy in prison biracial? I would be very surprised if her children were not , James didn't say just to be clear but I am leaning that way , it must have been something she said or maybe the roommate that is making me pretty sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman