AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way he olny got 10 years this time , and its third time, I just dont get it!:furious:

I think this is the fourth charge no? Regardless, I don't get it either.....How many people do you have to beat up or kill before you are locked away for good!?!

Why can't they catch on this guy isn't going to change? I'm sick to think he'll be out in ten years....

I was thinking that this DOE looks pretty young to me. If she ran away in her early teens, she wouldn't be in these databases that list exclusively adults.

She looks street wise and I bet she was on her own by 14 or 15...especially since she could probably have passed for an older teen with her height.

Is there any database for runaway/missing teens?

I think this is the fourth charge no? Regardless, I don't get it either.....How many people do you have to beat up or kill before you are locked away for good!?!

Why can't they catch on this guy isn't going to change? I'm sick to think he'll be out in ten years....

his release date says 2014, I guess Arkansas is overcrowded as well!:banghead:

I was thinking that this DOE looks pretty young to me. If she ran away in her early teens, she wouldn't be in these databases that list exclusively adults.

She looks street wise and I bet she was on her own by 14 or 15...especially since she could probably have passed for an older teen with her height.

Is there any database for runaway/missing teens?

www.missingkids.com

I found only one possibility who matched the height, hair and eyes. She really didn't look like UID to me though. I know hair, and all kinds of things (including 10+ years!) can make a person look different but I think her face doesn't match. Plus her age would put her at 30 when killed but the morgue photos make her look younger. I'm thinking this girl wasn't reported to missingkids. Is there another database? I'm kind of convinced she was on the street since 16 or earlier.

Judith Erin O'donnell

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/116dftx.html

Terri Lynn Hefner. Height is a bit off , hair is blond (although pic looks darker) eyes say brown but the doe's eyes look brown to. Something with the nose, chin, eyes, remind me alot of this doe.

Also, she was in Texas and headed to louisiana!
was this one mentioned before?

Terri Lynn had a chipped front tooth, the UID's dentals are available on Namus hence Terri Lynn can be ruled out.

81UFAR6.jpg
KMoreau3.jpg

Does anyone know if Kimberly Moreau has been eliminated???
Kim is the Pic on Bottom.

Terri Lynn had a chipped front tooth, the UID's dentals are available on Namus hence Terri Lynn can be ruled out.

3terri.jpg81UFAR3.jpg

Im not sure sallust, but they look alike as well, she could look so different in several photos, but then again so do I, people will always say "wow is that you"

View attachment 20585View attachment 20586

Im not sure sallust, but they look alike as well, she could look so different in several photos, but then again so do I, people will always say "wow is that you"

Terri Lynn is a dead ringer for the UID there's no doubting it. I get where you're coming from with the picture thing too, sometimes this UID looks like 3/4 different people in all her photos. The reason I'm inclined to rule her out is her dentals and the height difference (6") between her and the UID

Terri Lynn is a dead ringer for the UID there's no doubting it. I get where you're coming from with the picture thing too, sometimes this UID looks like 3/4 different people in all her photos. The reason I'm inclined to rule her out is her dentals and the height difference (6") between her and the UID

The dentals would have to match, but the height thing is often listed wrong
so you never know, ya know!

The chipped tooth doesnt phase me. She could have had veneer put on it. I found a website with the supposive dentals and it says restorations, which which could include veneers or a cap on that tooth.

I say she looks like her also.

Terrie lynn's eyes are brown however.

you are correct, I have also seen eye color listed wrong, here is a good example of wrong:

Goldie Thornsberry ( she is listed on this site also) was a dear friend of mine, went to school with her daughter, she babysat my child knew her all my life, a body was found in a well in Little Rock AR, on the Doe network and other sites, the reconstruction was listed as an Africian American, as soon as I saw the pic on the Doe network, I emailed them that this looked just like Goldie and her daughter moved to Little Rock! it was 5 years later from the time I emailed till they made a positive ID .......needless to say I feel like crap that I did not push it!!!!:banghead: she was not African American and it WAS Goldie listed wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maia1919