AR AR - Whitehall Motel in El Dorado, WhtFem, 81UFAR, 18-21, Jul'91 - #2 - Kelly from VA

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just like in the case of Helen Darlene Fuller, as far as we know she is still missing. Contact has been made to LE with no response, believe this will take her brother (only living immediate relative) being active in order to get a response out of LE. If you go to the Durham LE website it states all of their MP's are entered into NAMUS and took look there .... However HDF is not listed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Has anyone tried looking through message boards for adopted people looking for their mother? If it's true that EDJD had two children maybe we should focus efforts on trying to find her kids? They may not even know what she looks like and wouldn't be thinking to check a board like this. Just an idea, I have no idea where to check or how to start on something like that.

Briefly have skimmed through the boards, there is an adoptee I have looking for for the past 20 years have not had a lot of luck I'm registered on all the boards out there. Any who there is always the possibility someone is out there ... Have mixed feelings on the children, she may have kids then again she may have not So many rabbit holes in this case

Has anyone tried looking through message boards for adopted people looking for their mother? If it's true that EDJD had two children maybe we should focus efforts on trying to find her kids? They may not even know what she looks like and wouldn't be thinking to check a board like this. Just an idea, I have no idea where to check or how to start on something like that.

I haven't on this case but have on others. It can be very time consuming unless you know for sure the mother's first name, or a DOB or location of birth for the children. Having said that, the kids (if they exist) are definitely an avenue to be explored. When I get some time I'll have a look on some of the sites.

? The UID is a victim and as a victim we don't allow denigrating her here, no matter what she may have done. We have NO evidence she STOLE a Bible from the family. That family may have given it to her. Or the family might have given the Bible to Good Will when someone died and she bought it there. And as far as her family disowning her...I don't know if you have ever followed long time UID cases but one was solved recently-- Lori Erica Kennedy of TX who was ID'd as Kimberly McLean of PA. Lori/Kimberly's family never disowned her for anything and had always wondered what happened to her but she was of legal age when she left home in the 1980's and the police would not file a report. Her mother is in her 80's and never gets online and no one from her family saw any of the news stories about her. They had to be found with DNA and genealogy. Point being, we cannot assume that El Dorado Jane Doe's family is not missing her and wondering what happened just because they may not have filed a missing report. Many missing juvenile reports also used to "expire" when the person turned 18, especially if they were deemed a run away. For all we know EDJD's family filed a report and it is no longer active and her only living relatives could be in a nursing home and don't use the internet. Let's not make negative assumptions about her or her family. Please be kind.

I am sorry, I did not mean my post insultingly at all. (Reading it again I see how meanly it comes across.) The "garden variety psychopath" was a quote from another poster; I do not consider UID a psychopath, just a troubled woman doing the best she could.

Should some one delete it for me? (I think I am too new to have the ability?) My entire point was that I thought I recognized UID's style of behavior (from an old friend who stole many things from my family but whom I still love and miss), and therefore it was my opinion that nothing UID said (regarding name, history, whatever) would be a promising lead to be followed.

I really did not mean to insult her at all, and I am sorry. I will be more careful with my words in the future. :(

EDIT: My understanding (which could very well be wrong) that
UID had stolen that Bible was based on 1) it appeared to be a "family Bible" from its description (names recorded), and those don't often get donated or given away; and 2) reports said that LE had tracked down the family, that it was a Texas family who let UID (a stranger to them) live in their home. (A family Bible is also exactly the kind of memento my friend liked to take from people who took care of her, only part of what made me make the comparison.)

I am sorry, I did not mean my post insultingly at all. (Reading it again I see how meanly it comes across.) The "garden variety psychopath" was a quote from another poster; I do not consider UID a psychopath, just a troubled woman doing the best she could.

Should some one delete it for me? (I think I am too new to have the ability?) My entire point was that I thought I recognized UID's style of behavior (from an old friend who stole many things from my family but whom I still love and miss), and therefore it was my opinion that nothing UID said (regarding name, history, whatever) would be a promising lead to be followed.

I really did not mean to insult her at all, and I am sorry. I will be more careful with my words in the future. :(

UID had stolen that Bible was based on 1) it appeared to be a "family Bible" from its description (names recorded), and those don't often get donated or given away; and 2) reports said that LE had tracked down the family, that it was a Texas family who let UID (a stranger to them) live in their home. (A family Bible is also exactly the kind of memento my friend liked to take from people who took care of her, only part of what made me make the comparison.)

Thank you for apologizing and explaining more what you meant. I didn't mean to be rude either. :seeya:

I do understand the train of thought, and it appears EDJD told many different stories. Not necessarily to be a habitual liar, but to protect anyone knowing her past or truly whom she was. EDJD was going through a frequent period of being arrested ... Therefore the false names make sense she would have been kept longer in jail for repeat offenses

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see that her Namus page has been updated with a new rule out - Joanne Williams of PA. New list:
Elaine Allenbach 1965 Washington
Veronica Brewer 1962 Texas
Janet Brice 1961 Louisiana
Sherry Bynum 1957 Colorado
Tracy Byrd 1968 Pennsylvania
Melinda Creech 1900 Indiana
Linda Davis 1946 Oklahoma
REBECCA DUNN 1958 Nevada
Elizabeth Gill 1962 Missouri
Cynthia Gooding 1958 Florida
DEBORAH GREEN 1961 Florida
Shelley Hoke 1969 Arizona
Wendy Huggy 1965 Florida
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Rochelle Ihm 1966 Arizona
Kimberly Kahler 1964 California
Tricia Kellett 1973 Illinois
Kim Leggett 1962 Texas
Jackie Leslie 1961 Arizona
Laurie Lucas 1966 Colorado
Staci Madison 1970 Arkansas
Stacie Madison 1970 Texas
Kelly McGinniss 1965 Washington
Michelle Mulcahy 1961 Florida
Judith ODonnell 1961 New York
Tracy Ramsey 1964 Missouri
Lisa Sexton 1966 Ohio
Amanda Slaughter 1976 Texas
Susan Smalley 1969 Texas
Cathy Smith 1954 Missouri
Pamela Tinsley 1966 Oklahoma
Darlene Webb 1962 Florida
Sherri White 1964 Alaska
Joanne Williams 1956 Pennsylvania
Lisa Wilson 1960 Texas

Until the rule out is by DNA rather than a mole, I'm still going to believe EDJD could be Jackie Leslie.

it fits with James' story about her being abducted with another girl (Jackie was abducted with her sister Cynthia).

The age / height / weight fits, and the resemblance is striking.

leslie_jackie.jpg Eldorado.jpg ecbf34_efa315ec4c4618d330ec20707eef01f3.jpg

Really wonder what issue she was in and where she was. Wonder if she was at bike week or on the east coast. My friend Paula took pics for the mags, she's been putting a lot of the pics online

Outlaw Biker from 1989

Roselvr have you shown your friend Paula a pic of EDJD? I saw this pic she posted recently on her page and thought there was maybe some resemblance. I started looking back through her shots but only got as far back as May 2016 (there are a lot), will keep looking unless someone has already gone through this process?
Picture1.png

Until the rule out is by DNA rather than a mole, I'm still going to believe EDJD could be Jackie Leslie.

it fits with James' story about her being abducted with another girl (Jackie was abducted with her sister Cynthia).

The age / height / weight fits, and the resemblance is striking.

View attachment 107287 View attachment 107288 View attachment 107289

I agree they look SO alike (and the mole seems like too much of a minor to rule her out on) but Jackie was only 5'4 unless I'm mistaken? I know she was only young when she went missing but that would still mean a huge growth spurt through teenage years.

Roselvr have you shown your friend Paula a pic of EDJD? I saw this pic she posted recently on her page and thought there was maybe some resemblance. I started looking back through her shots but only got as far back as May 2016 (there are a lot), will keep looking unless someone has already gone through this process?
View attachment 107355

I don't get online much any more. I've tried showing her buckshin girl but she's too busy

I agree they look SO alike (and the mole seems like too much of a minor to rule her out on) but Jackie was only 5'4 unless I'm mistaken? I know she was only young when she went missing but that would still mean a huge growth spurt through teenage years.

It is a huge growth spurt, but not outside the realm of possibility. Girls' growth charts show a 5 ft 4 14 year old will grow to be 5 ft 8 or 5 ft 9 (90th percentile).

Thank you!!all of my digging,I didn't come up with half this!great timeline .as far as KFC job,its possible she was on paper,and was required to find employment.one thing ive always been confused about is the letter about her bank robbery involvement.who exactly said she was wanted for the robberies,and why didn't they hold her?thanks

There's a people search section at city data but it would be extremely hard to go thru it looking for a thread, same with any board. The easier way would be to get a flier made with specific info looking for her kids. I was there last night, found one with a missing guy.

Just like in the case of Helen Darlene Fuller, as far as we know she is still missing. Contact has been made to LE with no response, believe this will take her brother (only living immediate relative) being active in order to get a response out of LE. If you go to the Durham LE website it states all of their MP's are entered into NAMUS and took look there .... However HDF is not listed

Very easy to enter her

There's a people search section at city data but it would be extremely hard to go thru it looking for a thread, same with any board. The easier way would be to get a flier made with specific info looking for her kids. I was there last night, found one with a missing guy.

Very easy to enter her
I Went on adoption boards, FB etc, for quite a while after JM stated that she left them in Ft. Worth couldn't find a thing but even if she did have kids or a kid whos to say they would have been adopted ? I have lots of friends who ended up taking of other peoples kids with out documentation , back then it wouldn't have been hard. I have another friend who was born in 86 and has never used her birth name, even after being questioned by SSA re: social security, she works here and there but never been arrested .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3