Are the protesters trespassing???

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The woman claims George grabbed her sign and started to rip it and then the camera pans down to the sign and there's not a mark on it. I think the old woman tends to exaggerate just a tad. You'd think she could have waited until after the interview to light that cigaratte. Tacky, tacky, tacky.

:blowkiss:Thanks. I thought the touching = assault; feared my mind had gone to mush!

Nope. I was not relying on my college education on that one....Not saying we should rely on the "net" either but yeah. "Touching" would be considered "battery."

trespassing legally no, trespassing socially YES!

Ok, it's late, um, early, but I still can't help myself. Trespassing legally? Oxymoron! <<kidding>> Told you I couldn't help myself! :eek:

yeah well I suppose trespassing legally isnt possible because if you werent illegally trespassing then you wouldnt be trespassing but hey I think they knew what I meant!!!

Nope. I was not relying on my college education on that one....Not saying we should rely on the "net" either but yeah. "Touching" would be considered "battery."

We could probably throw in 'aggravated' since he had a hammer in his hand.

yeah well I suppose trespassing legally isnt possible because if you werent illegally trespassing then you wouldnt be trespassing but hey I think they knew what I meant!!!

Hey, I even knew what you meant! But I warned you in advance -- I couldn't help myself. It just got me giggling... :crazy: Maybe I've just been reading too much?

Oh come on seriously if I had a crap load of nutt jobs wailing outside my house for days straight I would probably already be in jail and im not even a violent person!

Seriously folks, watch this family closely. I mean their Grand daughter is missing, persumed dead, and we have seen them putting up yellow tape and pounding in "no trespassing" signs around the perimiter of their home. Certainly they could have friends or family members do this, but you have to ask yourself WHY the Anthony's put themselves in DIRECT conflict with the protestors. THERE IS SOMETHING NOT RIGHT WITH THIS ENTIRE FAMILY. The last thing I am going to worry about if my GD was missing was if someone crossed the yellow tape into my yard because of their love and concern over my GD whom they had never met.
That's because you are a very logical person with a conscience Nedthan, these people clearly are not! I do see Cindy Anthony behaving just like Jackie Peterson.

Well it sounds like this lady has clear evidence and witness to charge GA with assult. But really this is no surprise we knew this was going to happen long ago. The last thing the Anthony's want to do is to confront an angry mob outside their home. GA also know that he does NOT own the strip of land between the street and side walk, any property owner knows this. To be honest with you, I have seen some protestors get out of hand by banging on the Anthony's door, but I see NO reason for the Anthony's to continually be putting up their tape and signs. I do hope this woman and other man file charges. I think the Anthony's are clearly in the wrong here and I feel egging on protestors. What they should have done months ago was to shut their mouths and searched for their GD.

Chilly, first of all George should NOT be confronting protestors in ANY way, and secondly he shouldn't be doing it with a hammer in his hand. The Anthony's have repeatedly gone out to confront posters with hammers in their hand. Cindy even waved her hammer around. They are CLEARLY trying to intimidate protestors. The LAW is the law and people have a right to peaceful assembly and they have a RIGHT to voice their opinion. Now I have seen the Anthony's run out to the grass between the sidewalk and street that they don't even own to yell at protestors to get off their property. They are so worried about protestors yet haven't shown one OUNCE of concern for Caylee. Sorry again NO pity from me, and yes Chilly, all George has to do is grab this women in a threatening manner and if he had a weapon in his hand which a hammer would be considered a weapon he can be charged with assult, which I hope he is. But trust me if not tomorrow, the next day, because this man is about to blow. Many of you say there is something wrong with these protestors who should "get a life". I agree some of them are odd, most of them have lost loved ones of their own, (several have lost children) so they are feeling a deeper connection to this case. But this story is not about the protestors, it's about Caylee and something the Anthony's again have forgotten.

Once again Ned, your posts are so logical, and full of sense.:clap::clap::clap:

But I am mean I would probably have a 12 foot fence installed with black pannels so no one could see me! haha that would be the ultimate screw you and your cameras too!!! (this is where the wizard of oz evil witch laugh comes in) sorry its late on NM too

I don't mean to be a smart arze about this whole thing but truly we can't answer the question. I hate that it's deteriorated to snarking and bickering and all of that. Truly was trying to be helpful, not trying to get the thread locked!

Oh I understand, I just think the whole thread has begun to slide down the slipery path I don't want to be responsible for starting world war 3 !!! :)

And yeah depending on how you touch someone it can be considered assault. Dontcha just love our laws :) Touch me with the tip of your finger on the tip of my nose, don't even press down at all and in the wrond context BAM!!! POLICE !!!! :behindbar

It appeared to me in that video that George and Cindy did their best to ignore the "protesters" and the protesters kept pushing, getting louder and nastier, trying to get a reaction. Makes for more camera time, don't you know? It's obvious to me that the protesters were the ones seeking a confrontation and the Anthonys tried their best not to give it to them. Everyone has a breaking point. The Anthonys have committed no crimes and aren't even POI in any crime. They shouldn't have to stay holed up in their home 24/7.

Excuse me? :doh:Are you for real? :waitasec:Their daughter is on home confinement in their home because she is a POI in the death of their granddaughter, and they may be facing charges of evidence tampering for washing the pants.

Excuse me? :doh:Are you for real? :waitasec:Their daughter is on home confinement in their home because she is a POI in the death of their granddaughter, and they may be facing charges of evidence tampering for washing the pants.

I see your point but I have to agree with Chilley regardless of what you have ever done in your life your a human being and you wouldnt want/deserve for people to be harassing you outside your own home 24 hours a day. Celeberties that know they will be followed by cameras day in and day out, that know it is part of their profession have breakdowns. They attack camera men and hide their faces. Now imagine ordinary people who two months ago never even fathomed being on tv going through the same thing! I dont agree with a most of the things they have done but I dont agree with infringing on anyones right to peace either! JMO

But I am mean I would probably have a 12 foot fence installed with black pannels so no one could see me! haha that would be the ultimate screw you and your cameras too!!! (this is where the wizard of oz evil witch laugh comes in) sorry its late on NM too

But you probably wouldn't have handled yourself in at all the manner in which the As have handled themselves from go, would ya? I wouldn't have to worry about who was or wasn't trespassing if my grandchild were missing; I'd be out searching, so I wouldn't know.

But you probably wouldn't have handled yourself in at all the manner in which the As have handled themselves from go, would ya? I wouldn't have to worry about who was or wasn't trespassing if my grandchild were missing; I'd be out searching, so I wouldn't know.

I have to say that if I was in that situation as her mother or her grandmother, first of all she wouldnt be missing because I wouldnt have killed her either accidently or on purpose, but if someone did take my child (I have 3) I would be on every street corner and knocking on every door, which is why I find it almost impossible to relate to this family. My daughter could sit safely in jail while I was our scouring the streets that I know for sure!

Obviously when I said the Anthonys are not POI in any crime, I was referring to Cindy and George. They have not been charged with anything. The remote possibility that they may be charged at some future date is no reason for angry mobs of people to harrass them in their own yard.

I have to say that if I was in that situation as her mother or her grandmother, first of all she wouldnt be missing because I wouldnt have killed her either accidently or on purpose, but if someone did take my child (I have 3) I would be on every street corner and knocking on every door, which is why I find it almost impossible to relate to this family. My daughter could sit safely in jail while I was our scouring the streets that I know for sure!

Emphasis is mine. And I'd have to delete the "almost", myself. But back to your fence. How do you compare the installation of security cameras to your installation of a fence? IMHO, they have no fear of anyone breaking in; there's too much media around. I find myself wondering if they're sitting inside and watching their cam to decide when to go out. Have you seen them venture out when there were NO protestors around?

Emphasis is mine. And I'd have to delete the "almost", myself. But back to your fence. How do you compare the installation of security cameras to your installation of a fence? IMHO, they have no fear of anyone breaking in; there's too much media around. I find myself wondering if they're sitting inside and watching their cam to decide when to go out. Have you seen them venture out when there were NO protestors around?

I have struggled with myself trying to decide if this family really is eating up the attention and the good person is me want s to say NO WAY! But the logical part of me has to admit that there has been a lot of talk and action with respect to their opinions and likes/dislikes, but virtually nothing relating to Caylee. I have not seen video of them out and about looking nor have I heard of them flying to these supposed locations where Caylee might be. So I would have to say if they really wanted out of the lime light they might stay somewhere else and ask someone in their church family to keep an eye on their house. I realize no one should be forced from their hokme but if it was me I would remove myself from the situation entirely or make myself completely unavailable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89