Area Body Found in "Too Strange" Was it Searched?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did LE find only one hair in Casey's trunk?

The trunk was cleaned by either Casey or George.

George said he was standing ..."Right Next to the trunk" (which was open) on June 24th.

How is it possible that he did not notice any odor?

In my opinion it's not possible.

Here's what I don't get..He wants LE & us to believe he didn't smell anything when he got so close to the car..That is impossible & the purpose is obviously to save her butt..But then he also throws at us how badly she didn't want him near the car..Huh?..He can't have it both ways! :confused:

Do you have a link to where it is said that the ME doesn't buy the idea that the bag laid there that long? I have not seen ANY statements from the ME's office at all.

You're misreading what Dessands wrote. They wrote

ME doesn't buy the idea that the bag laid there that long without animals getting into it

Not that ME didn't believe it laid there that long but that it didn't lay there for so long without animals getting into it.

what I do find interesting is that of all the areas searched and all the manpower used to find this baby, KC picked one spot that no one could search. Obviously it wasn't flooded when Caylee was buried.
Luck?
was that area prone to flooding?
why did so many of us think she was confident the body wouldn't be found when it was right in "her own backyard" and it wouldn't stay flooded forver? Surely that wasn't a good spot.

You know, hearing myself post, I am going to reverse mysaelf and agree it was a very careless and strange spot. I think it would actually lend itself to her kidnapping defense (assuming that will happen)
They said they will hopefully be able to determine how long the bag was there, though that's difficult for me to absorb. If it has been moved to rest there, I don't necessarily think it does lend itself to the kidnapping theory (because there is no Zanny)!!, but rather to someone close relocating it. It has bothered me that it was found when the As were out of town. But, how could anyone predict the meter reader's find at that exact time.
Now, if Casey still maintains that this was an abduction, there is NOTHING now preventing her from telling the truth about who took her. I find it unbelievable that she did not know the name of her babystitter/friend for 4 years.

what I do find interesting is that of all the areas searched and all the manpower used to find this baby, KC picked one spot that no one could search. Obviously it wasn't flooded when Caylee was buried.
Luck?
was that area prone to flooding?
why did so many of us think she was confident the body wouldn't be found when it was right in "her own backyard" and it wouldn't stay flooded forver? Surely that wasn't a good spot.

You know, hearing myself post, I am going to reverse mysaelf and agree it was a very careless and strange spot. I think it would actually lend itself to her kidnapping defense (assuming that will happen)

I asked the same question when this first came out, in two different threads

I wanted to ask , as I am not familiar with the rains and floods and so on there but as it was high with water in September when the search was on, is there a pattern of flooding and high water areas to seasons ?

I am just wondering whether whoever actually placed the body there timed it all as to the level of water and did so in the hope that it would remain high until the body totally decomposed thus leaving no trace of evidence (them not knowing about duct tape keeping evidence etc) but them thinking that the water would wash it all off ?

That they knew it would remain high for some many months

That perhaps the levels reduced quicker than what they anticipated ?

There are two possibilities in regards to the opening posters comments

1) the body has always been there and just surfaced recently due to flooding of area drying up
2) someone else removed the body from where it was and planted it there (so to speak)

I don't buy number two. I cant see GA OR CA doing that. Lee could be a possible suspect...
I just don't see that if the body was somewhere else and so well hidden that they would bother removing it and putting it in plain sight now

No I think it was submerged under water and when the flooded area dried it surfaced and thats why Casey needed sedatives and said "this cant be happening"

I just explained in my last post my thoughts re: a jail visit.

We know from the news it wasn't long after the remains were found that Lee arrived at his home..Just a few streets away!..Why was he not there in the flesh while what's left of his flesh&blood neice was being recovered?..That is so beyond me!
You wouldn't be able to stop me from getting to the scene.

They said they will hopefully be able to determine how long the bag was there, though that's difficult for me to absorb. If it has been moved to rest there, I don't necessarily think it does lend itself to the kidnapping theory (because there is no Zanny)!!, but rather to someone close relocating it. It has bothered me that it was found when the As were out of town. But, how could anyone predict the meter reader's find at that exact time.
Now, if Casey still maintains that this was an abduction, there is NOTHING now preventing her from telling the truth about who took her. I find it unbelievable that she did not know the name of her babystitter/friend for 4 years.

Excellent thought!!! What could possibly prevent her from telling the truth now??? I betcha tho' it will be something like "I told you, the whole family is in danger now, that's why we have been staying at an undisclosed place."

You make a good point though, and it's the first time I have thought about it!:clap:

This may have been already asked (sorry!) but who has 4 vacuum cleaners?? :confused:

I does sound like alot. But it was actually one normal vac, a shop vac, steam carpet cleaner, and a spot carpet cleaner.

You're misreading what Dessands wrote. They wrote

Not that ME didn't believe it laid there that long but that it didn't lay there for so long without animals getting into it.

My question was about where the poster read/heard what the ME's office did or did not believe. I have seen no statement from anyone at the ME's office and I was wondering where the OP got his/her info.

This may have been already asked (sorry!) but who has 4 vacuum cleaners?? :confused:
I thought that, too. Probably someone who is a tad OC. I'm kinda rethinking my cleaning habits.

You wouldn't be able to stop me from getting to the scene.

Me either! This family has not behaved normally imo thoughout this whole ordeal. How sad for Caylee. She's the only one who should matter.

[/b]
Excellent thought!!! What could possibly prevent her from telling the truth now??? I betcha tho' it will be something like "I told you, the whole family is in danger now, that's why we have been staying at an undisclosed place."

You make a good point though, and it's the first time I have thought about it!:clap:
Except that from what I read yesterday, EVERYONE knows they were staying at the RC!!
PS- and if the entire family is in danger, why would Casey want to be freed from jail.

Quite honestly, I'm not so sure in my own mind that KC is responsible for Caylee's death. I would say I'm 98% convinced that she is, but...consider this.

1. Cindy is the last known person to be physically with Caylee. Yes, yes, I know George says he saw KC and Caylee leave the house on the 16th of June but do we know for sure that he did? NO!
2. Cindy has proven herself to be very unstable through her actions throughout this whole ordeal and we know from sworn statements that she became physically aggressive with KC, grabbing her by the throat on the June 15th.
3. KC is reportedly a mess emotionally in prison.
4. Cindy is living it up at the Ritz and eating $100.00 dinners at fancy restaurant's.
5. Cindy was Caylee's primary caregiver and aren't most murdered children killed by their primary caregivers?
I think there is definite potential here for
1. KC really did not commit the murder
2. KC to get the ultimate revenge on Cindy by throwing her under the bus.

Fire away but remember I'm just the messenger.
I have thought that KC very will could point the finger at her mom and in all realkity she just might. She doesn't wnat to live the rest of her life in prison so getting the focus off of her is something she wil do...and I don't think many will buy the kidnapper thoery but they mught just buy that CA did something awful to her grad daughter.

I saw a shop vac, 2 uprights and a carpet cleaning machine being taken out of the Anthony house. They have 2 small dogs and I believe there may be a cat as well.

Thank you, PR. I've never seen any pics of the pets.

I thought that, too. Probably someone who is a tad OC. I'm kinda rethinking my cleaning habits.

lol, I have six vacs, three regular vacs one for each floor of my house, a hand vac for the stairs, a hand vac for the car and an old icky vac I use like a shop vac for big messes.

Sorry if this is off-topic but I just watched a Fox News clip of an interview with Leonard Padilla from today. I never liked this guy from the start and always saw him as an opportunist from this horrible tragedy. Why would you bail KC out in the 1st place? I mean come on, everybody already knew she was guilty as hell.
LP just wanted to create controversy and drum up interest in him. I believe it was mentioned that he was trying to get or has gotten a reality show a la Dog the Bounty Hunter? He knew all along she was guilty and that the family was nuts but chose to stick his nose into this situation. What has LP done to help anything? Nothing!
It was funny on Greta's show the other night when LP was talking about how he was flying back to Orlando. Greta wanted to know why he was going back. LP couldn't really give a good answer except that he was going out to dinner with people he befriended while "working" on the case. What a joke!

I remember that Tim Miller's group only had a short time to search before the hurricane and storms blew in, and the area is said to have been covered with water until the past week and a half or so. A neighbor has said that the area is always under some water until the Fall, but I'd be very interested to know just how much water was there before the storms when LE was searching and when Tim was first there before the storms. Maybe that's why Tim wanted something with Caylee's scent to use with dogs and Cindy/George refused. Surely a really good dually trained tracking dog could have tracked Caylee's scent right down that block and around to the area.

Bolding mine.

KC also said to Lee, early on, that she felt Caylee was okay, that there was a bond between mother and child. She went on to say ask Mom about that, she would know more than I do. I was paraphrasing that, but it really stood out in my mind.

My opinion only
What really stood out for me about that conversation is that she had to mention every single person she said that to. I'm still of the mind that everything was scripted about those conversations...the ones that happened after they all became aware of being recorded.

I remember that Tim Miller's group only had a short time to search before the hurricane and storms blew in, and the area is said to have been covered with water until the past week and a half or so. A neighbor has said that the area is always under some water until the Fall, but I'd be very interested to know just how much water was there before the storms when LE was searching and when Tim was first there before the storms. Maybe that's why Tim wanted something with Caylee's scent to use with dogs and Cindy/George refused. Surely a really good dually trained tracking dog could have tracked Caylee's scent right down that block and around to the area.

Tim stated that it was deep enough for a 10K ATV to sink out of sight.

lol, I have six vacs, three regular vacs one for each floor of my house, a hand vac for the stairs, a hand vac for the car and an old icky vac I use like a shop vac for big messes.
Now I really am ashamed!

I saw what I'm pretty sure was 1 upright vacuum and the other was a floor scrubber machine (in addition to the little "spotmatic" for spots on rugs and the shopvac).
I also looked at the "stick" in the bag, and couldn't recognize anything.

The one of the 2 dogs I saw had long hair like a Yorkshire terrier. It was in the Greta Van Sustern videos when she was in their house and yard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ffhvcbcat