Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am wondering how many of these news sources are news vs speculation and made up, you know like the enquirer because it seems every time someone speaks it is a totally different story.
I've been watching all the news channels on youtube and the story that @FansBlowing posted along with all the others is in fact what the Lawyers are telling media in interviews.

ETA: Aside from the story about the stranger turning up at lunch.

Last edited:
Oh a new suspect has been added. Camila's testimony provided a new piece of information about a person who suspiciously arrived at the lunch where the child disappeared and had a strange conversation with one of the relatives and left.

I've watched a few interviews with Camila's lawyers and I haven't heard them mention this stranger once. Also, none of the news channels have mentioned it either.

I forgot to add the following photo to my post above. It is from the lunch, and shows Loan sitting next to his father at the table.

View attachment 513452
This poor family invites these vultures to share a meal at their home and they are licking their chops in anticipation of his kidnapping. This is so horrible, I’ve not read anything quite like it before. I wonder where trafficked children from this area end up? I hope our own US southern border is put on alert about this kidnapping, trafficked children are used daily to cross the border.

Commissioner Walter Maciel was part of the investigation into the disappearance of Guadalupe Lucero in San Luis in 2021. According to Lucero's mother, Yamila Cialone, Maciel was part of the search that was riddled with irregularities. Guadalupe disappeared on June 13 and Loan, on the 14th, both five years old at the time of their kidnapping. In both cases, false leads were planted to divert the attention of the authorities.

Guadalupe Lucero was last seen at a birthday party at her aunt's home in the city of San Luis on June 14 around 8pm. She reportedly disappeared after stepping outside the home's entrance to play hopscotch with a group of children.

I'm trying to figure out the human trafficking angle. I just don't get it. Loan was at his grandmother's place with his father and other relatives. He is a child that would be reported missing. People who would fight to find him were there. He doesn't fit the profile of a human trafficking victim.

Young human trafficking victims are usually:
  • impoverished
  • have guardians with addiction issues
  • unsupervised/low supervision
Why would you snatch Loan when you've got the barrios to choose from?

Personally, I believe there was either an accident, or the adults at the orchard abused and disposed of him. Mentions of human trafficking make headlines and get clicks, of course the media will grab onto that. People love salacious stories.

Except there are indications that some of these people who were there have criminal histories and some have been accused of SA, Assault and Robbery before this incident.

I think there are elements of the barrios in many rural homes now because of the extreme poverty and issues with inflation.

I think this is a case where it is highly possible there was evidence of kidnapping for monetary gain.

IMHO, opportunity is a h*ll of a thing...

Where did you see that?
Fernando Burlando has been saying that since he joined the case. “It was premeditated to take a minor and Loan was caught”

Commissioner Walter Maciel being accused again:

One of the main pieces of evidence supporting the arrest of Pérez and Caillava is the presence of Loan Peña's scent in their vehicle. However, González questioned the veracity of the evidence.

"Dogs have a margin of error of almost zero, it is impossible to fool these animals," he explained. But what is called into question is the comprehensive process: the investigation was carried out at the 9 de Julio Police Station, where Commissioner Walter Maciel was also detained.

The lawyer said that the vehicle had been at the police station "since Wednesday and the tests were only carried out on Friday." "It is a very latent possibility that this evidence was planted," he said.

Gonzalez said he consulted with experts on the subject and that it is very easy to create a scent that dogs can detect.

Camila fears for her daughter and suspects she may have been the original target of the kidnapping​

Camila, Loan's cousin who testified yesterday before the court, said she fears for her daughter and said she does not rule out the possibility that she was the target of a possible kidnapping at the lunch where Loan disappeared.
Suspicions point to the fact that Loan was not expected to be part of the lunch, but that her daughter was usually at her grandmother’s house.

Justice is looking for Loan on Internet pedophilia sites.​

The prosecutors in the case sent a request to Interpol to search forums and distribution channels for paedophile material on the internet and on the dark web in search of images of Loan. The IP addresses of the suspects in the case were also provided. Loan was not seen in the initial search. Also, those arrested for his disappearance, as well as others involved in the case, have no previous charges of pedophilia.

Plus, there is the theory that the wrong child was taken. There were 4 other children there, not sure of their ages or background.
Sad, vile people and a sad, vile situation. I am so sad for Loan and any and all other children affected by this specific occurrence, as well as all other occurrences. It's just absolutely beyond me...

IMHO, I feel it is quite telling that because all of those involved are scrambling to cover their culos that they felt as if their plan was fool-proof. How can people be so smug and unsympathetic?

All MOO, pure speculation, etc.

If the trafficking story is legit, what happened to the other children who were at the party? Are they safe? I am deeply concerned that they were around so many people who were involved in this type of crime. I doubt it's limited to the individuals who were caught. What are they being exposed to?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dnstfr
Back