Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I would like to know what the children remember that day, especially if older, and mainly from those that went to pick oranges.
I have a link for that one!

"They asked my children every detail and they said that Loan went to the orange grove. If they hadn't gone to the orange grove, how would they know there was a tacuaral there?" said Gabriela Millapi, Monica's sister and mother of Nicole and Ivan, in an interview with La Nación+.

"They recognize the place and say that Loan said 'I'm leaving' and went back along the path to get to the house. They were in the same place but not so close together, they were playing on their own," she said based on what her children said. "When uncle (Antonio) said 'let's go', they tried to gather everyone together and then they realized that Loan was not there . They don't understand how he left so quickly; from what I saw, you can't get lost," she said.

In Catalina's orange grove, everyone was sitting, drinking oranges and playing races. Antonio peeled an orange for Loan and her son Joaquín. The children stated that Loan returned only because she (he) wanted to go with her (his) father, they stated in the Gesell Chamber and confirmed this in the reconstruction of the event.

Fri. 05.07.2024-02:15

The search continues at the home of Carlos Pérez and María Victoria Caillava,​

On Thursday night, the Federal Police continued to search the home of Carlos Pérez and María Victoria Caillava, both of whom were arrested and suspected of Loan's disappearance.

The National Gendarmerie's criminal investigation division also participated in the operation.

This is the first few minutes of a news report, transcribed using youtube's auto translate.

We are at the door of the entrance of the Municipal cemetery on 9 de julio, because the federal police and gendarmerie are going to work in this place about one plot in particular. The plot attention is one more of the cemetery. It is not that it is far away, much less a reform was carried out, the construction is 21 days old, like Loan's disappearance. That is why they are going to work on this place. The georadar was not conclusive, they were there yesterday - gendarmerie and the federal police, working with this georadar but the result was not conclusive that is why this slab is going to break, this concrete structure. I just told you it was in the previous exit and I think also this plot was recently bought by a neighbour on July 9, that it would have nothing to do with the case. He decided to make a subfloor to have the plot in good condition.

1720192623625.png

LAUDELINA ARRESTED

Following the arrest of Laudelina Peña by order of the Court, after being considered a participant in the “abduction and concealment” of Loan Peña - the child who disappeared 22 days ago - relatives and neighbors of 9 de Julio demonstrated at the Federal Court to demand the appearance of the child . Amid the tension, incidents occurred with stones and shouts at the door of the courthouse, while people chanted against the accused.

Post Arrest Federal Court Incidents

If an accident - why was it covered up?

I wonder what was at stake for the ones involved to have gone to such lengths to hide an accident, if it was the case, and also a boy's body.
This is such a strange case. The sheer number of people who showed up invited in itself is unusual. I'm glad more children from the get together didn't go missing. The fact that another child, the same age is also missing is strange as well!
Hopefully the truth will be told soon and Loan is returned safely to his family.

I have a link for that one!

"They asked my children every detail and they said that Loan went to the orange grove. If they hadn't gone to the orange grove, how would they know there was a tacuaral there?" said Gabriela Millapi, Monica's sister and mother of Nicole and Ivan, in an interview with La Nación+.

"They recognize the place and say that Loan said 'I'm leaving' and went back along the path to get to the house. They were in the same place but not so close together, they were playing on their own," she said based on what her children said. "When uncle (Antonio) said 'let's go', they tried to gather everyone together and then they realized that Loan was not there . They don't understand how he left so quickly; from what I saw, you can't get lost," she said.

In Catalina's orange grove, everyone was sitting, drinking oranges and playing races. Antonio peeled an orange for Loan and her son Joaquín. The children stated that Loan returned only because she (he) wanted to go with her (his) father, they stated in the Gesell Chamber and confirmed this in the reconstruction of the event.

So, Loan Pena was by himself and possibly an unplanned opportunity if we are looking at him being taken under those circumstances whether as an act of maliciousness or human trafficking.

As adults, I must say, they were very irresponsible to allow such a young child to go off like that regardless of his reasons.

This is such a strange case. The sheer number of people who showed up invited in itself is unusual. I'm glad more children from the get together didn't go missing. The fact that another child, the same age is also missing is strange as well!
Hopefully the truth will be told soon and Loan is returned safely to his family.

I have to absolutely agree - it just gets worse and worse and yet how close are they really to finding Loan? He should be home just like every other missing child that should never have been taken.

His parents and siblings must be so devastated, gutted, angry and distrustful right now and retracing everything they did prior to that day and on the day as well as looking at everyone else that was there when it happened.

I hope soon there are concrete answers and a way to have him returned home.

Laudelina, aunt of Loan Danilo Peña, was charged and arrested for concealment and suptration in the cause of the child's disappearance. The arrest came after an investigative statement in which it is suspected that Laudelina hindered the investigation by planting a Loan shoe that diverted the search​

Laudelina, the aunt of Loan Danilo Peña, the 5-year-old boy who disappeared on June 13 in El Algarrobal, on July 9, Corrientes, was detained this Friday in the Federal Court of Goya.

At the time of being transferred, neighbors insulted and stoned the vehicle in which she was transferred to prison.

The crime charged with Laudelina is "participation in the abduction and concealment of a child under 10 years of age." They also accuse her of "the alteration of evidence of the case," in reference to the loot of the boy who was planted in the area of the event

Laudelina, aunt of Loan Danilo Peña, was charged and arrested for concealment and suptration in the cause of the child's disappearance. The arrest came after an investigative statement in which it is suspected that Laudelina hindered the investigation by planting a Loan shoe that diverted the search​

Laudelina, the aunt of Loan Danilo Peña, the 5-year-old boy who disappeared on June 13 in El Algarrobal, on July 9, Corrientes, was detained this Friday in the Federal Court of Goya.

At the time of being transferred, neighbors insulted and stoned the vehicle in which she was transferred to prison.

The crime charged with Laudelina is "participation in the abduction and concealment of a child under 10 years of age." They also accuse her of "the alteration of evidence of the case," in reference to the loot of the boy who was planted in the area of the event
"The crime charged with Laudelina is "participation in the abduction and concealment of a child under 10 years of age." They also accuse her of "the alteration of evidence of the case," in reference to the loot of the boy who was planted in the area of the event"

The arrestee is his AUNT? How could she be involved in something like that with her sweet little nephew?

In the chat, Laudelina would have confessed that she planted a scene on the 14th of the search. "I found the booty," the boy's aunt sent to his daughter Macarena.

The conversation would have been eliminated by the woman, but she managed to recover part of her, where you can see the answer of Macarena who asks her "Loan's Booty?", which Laudelina answers with a photo of them.

It is believed that that loot was implanted by herself to deflect the search. It should be noted that in his statement, he said that: "I was ordered to do it this way, leave it, photograph it and send the photo."

Loan's aunt showed up almost a week ago to report "threats" by Caillava. In addition, he assured that "it was an accident" and that after the incident he was going to be taken to the hospital.

At the same time, she referred to the discovery of the baby's slipper during the first days of rakes and confessed that it was she who planted it after Caillava called her to threaten her. "He asked me to plant the shoe somewhere," he said.

This statement caused a surprising turn in the case that led to the realization of various expertise. In this sense, one of the wheels of the couple's van tested positive for luminol, blood spots were found and the bumper is sunk and has "adhesion of red substances."

Last edited:
"The crime charged with Laudelina is "participation in the abduction and concealment of a child under 10 years of age." They also accuse her of "the alteration of evidence of the case," in reference to the loot of the boy who was planted in the area of the event"

The arrestee is his AUNT? How could she be involved in something like that with her sweet little nephew?

I read somewhere more or less that one of Loan's older brothers doesn't think she is a main culprit in it all - minor role.

Whether minor or major she should be ashamed of her sorry a$$ for the rest of her pitiful life.

In the chat, Laudelina would have confessed that she planted a scene on the 14th of the search. "I found the booty," the boy's aunt sent to his daughter Macarena.

The conversation would have been eliminated by the woman, but she managed to recover part of her, where you can see the answer of Macarena who asks her "Loan's Booty?", which Laudelina answers with a photo of them.

It is believed that that loot was implanted by herself to deflect the search. It should be noted that in his statement, he said that: "I was ordered to do it this way, leave it, photograph it and send the photo."

Loan's aunt showed up almost a week ago to report "threats" by Caillava. In addition, he assured that "it was an accident" and that after the incident he was going to be taken to the hospital.

At the same time, she referred to the discovery of the baby's slipper during the first days of rakes and confessed that it was she who planted it after Caillava called her to threaten her. "He asked me to plant the shoe somewhere," he said.

This statement caused a surprising turn in the case that led to the realization of various expertise. In this sense, one of the wheels of the couple's van tested positive for luminol, blood spots were found and the bumper is sunk and has "adhesion of red substances."

I don't think I have ever come across a
case quite like this one with so many adults involved with no adult taking responsibility and some being family.

Shameful!

This case reminds me of little Emile in France who also went missing while staying at his grandparents property

Macarena, Laudelina's eldest daughter, was summoned to testify for deleting a chat with her mother that could be key.
(Remember, she and her sister took a nap instead of going to pick tangerines).

Key testimony refutes Benitez's alibi. In another significant development, a witness has refuted Antonio Benitez's version of his whereabouts on the day Loan Peña disappeared. Benitez stated that he crossed paths with Cristian Gutierrez in a supermarket while he was buying batteries for a flashlight. However, Gutierrez denied this version.

Gutiérrez said that, upon seeing Benítez's WhatsApp status about the search for his nephew, he immediately went to the field of Catalina Peña, Loan's grandmother. He said that he met Benítez at the entrance to the road to Catalina's house, and not at the supermarket as Benítez had claimed.

Key testimony refutes Benitez's alibi. In another significant development, a witness has refuted Antonio Benitez's version of his whereabouts on the day Loan Peña disappeared. Benitez stated that he crossed paths with Cristian Gutierrez in a supermarket while he was buying batteries for a flashlight. However, Gutierrez denied this version.

Gutiérrez said that, upon seeing Benítez's WhatsApp status about the search for his nephew, he immediately went to the field of Catalina Peña, Loan's grandmother. He said that he met Benítez at the entrance to the road to Catalina's house, and not at the supermarket as Benítez had claimed.

Is there a possibility Loan Pena was in the trunk of the car at that point if Benitez and Gutierrez crossed paths at the gate.

This is if both parties were inside vehicles, of course.

The presence of an unidentified man on the day Loan's loot was planted could open a new line of investigation. The man had arrived there in a grey Toyota Hilux pickup truck , whose license plate was allegedly incorrectly noted by Commissioner Maciel.

However, when they searched for a similar license plate, they found that it was a van registered in Escobar, which belonged to an evangelical church called “Cielo de Dios”, which would have a branch in 9 de Julio, in Corrientes.

This new line of investigation also suggests that this vehicle could be in Chaco , where Carlos Pérez , one of those arrested in this case, has his department .

The importance of the van is that it appeared on the same day that Loan's loot was planted , one of the elements that led to the commissioner's arrest.

This information could also change the situation of Maciel, who is currently detained, as he would have an active role and not just be a cover-up.

Is there a possibility Loan Pena was in the trunk of the car at that point if Benitez and Gutierrez crossed paths at the gate.

This is if both parties were inside vehicles, of course.
I would hope that he was in the back seat of the car, whether alive or dead.

The Justice Department is focusing on the cover-up and is investigating the police officers who worked with Commissioner Maciel. Federal Judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo is examining the files of the 38 officers who were working with the police commissioner at the time of the disappearance of the five-year-old boy.

The investigation believes that Maciel did not work alone in covering up Loan and is seeking to establish the relationships he had within the force.

It looks like when Laudelina testified for the second time before the Federal judge, that she indicated that Loan was still alive.
1720379218431.png

Immediately after getting this new information, it seems the investigation has shifted to the police station. Also Laudelina is being held in solitary confinement for her own safety as a key witness.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juniah
Back