Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maira Galarza, one of the police officers who participated in the search for Loan in Corrientes , took days off after the minor disappeared in the province. According to journalists from Crónica TV, the woman is believed to be the partner of the arrested police commissioner, Walter Maciel. According to information provided by that channel, she was one of those who had been part of the operation in which it was said that Loan had appeared in a shack.

This version was given by Laudelina before the court. Loan's aunt reportedly said that she heard some policemen on the radio saying that Loan had appeared "safe" in a shack.

In the framework of the investigation into the whereabouts of Loan Danilo Peña, Macarena, Laudelina 's daughter, appeared this Sunday to testify before the federal court in the city of Goya and said that her mother was offered a house, a car and a motorcycle to say that the child was run over.

In addition, the woman denied the version of the accident, 24 days after the search, so now they are investigating the veracity of these statements.

"At dawn, Macarena received a call from someone she knows. That person asked her, under threat of Laudelina having an 'accident' in the Ezeiza prison, that she should declare the version of manslaughter again , " Diego Gabrielle told C5N . She added that they asked her to file a complaint like her mother's, but for fear of being imprisoned, she told everything to the lawyers.

Luminol tests will be carried out in the church of 9 de Julio. The analysis will be carried out in the temple and also in an adjoining house, which was inhabited by Commissioner Walter Maciel.

Fernando Burlando requested Luminol testing measures in the church. Not only in the temple but also in the house where Commissioner Maciel lived, located next door.

Five months ago Walter Maciel arrived at 9 de Julio and Father Cristian heard him say that he was sleeping on the floor of the police station. He had a conversation and offered him the house that is next to the church. There are some suspicions about the link between the priest and Maciel. The truth is that the neighbors talk about the relationship. Maciel lived here for a while, then moved to another place. Apparently, they were seen together at festivities and barbecues," Salonia described in La voz de.

Luminal tests at the church seems like the investigators are looking for evidence of a sacrifice. Daniel Ramirez was the one who called the psychic supposedly to ask where Loan is, but maybe to let him know that Loan was actually captured.

Luminal tests at the church seems like the investigators are looking for evidence of a sacrifice. Daniel Ramirez was the one who called the psychic supposedly to ask where Loan is, but maybe to let him know that Loan was actually captured.

This kind of goes back to something seen at the grandmother's place earlier on - an altar.

There were suspicions about it because one person that dealt with a similar case (child disappearance) mentioned the religious practice was more or less mixed and in that case it ended with that child's sacrifice.

Not saying the grandmother is behind it, but she did come up as part of a sacrifice theory because of her religion and the altar she has inside her home.

Alex Murdaugh's lies seem amateurish compared to these folks.

I think this is the craziest case I have followed. It gets more and more insane.

I hope Loan is found safely but I am afraid he won't be. Poor child.

Imo.

Key testimony refutes Benitez's alibi. In another significant development, a witness has refuted Antonio Benitez's version of his whereabouts on the day Loan Peña disappeared. Benitez stated that he crossed paths with Cristian Gutierrez in a supermarket while he was buying batteries for a flashlight. However, Gutierrez denied this version.

Gutiérrez said that, upon seeing Benítez's WhatsApp status about the search for his nephew, he immediately went to the field of Catalina Peña, Loan's grandmother. He said that he met Benítez at the entrance to the road to Catalina's house, and not at the supermarket as Benítez had claimed.

I never understand why people give alibis and use people as their alibi witnesses who then totally deny it ever happened. Benitez claims he ran into his friend at the market----yet the friend says it never happened? Did Benitez think his friend would just lie to LE for him?

I wonder what time this was that his friend saw the WhatsApp status and drove to Catalina's house and ran into Benitez? Was Benitez coming or going?

This kind of goes back to something seen at the grandmother's place earlier on - an altar.

There were suspicions about it because one person that dealt with a similar case (child disappearance) mentioned the religious practice was more or less mixed and in that case it ended with that child's sacrifice.

Not saying the grandmother is behind it, but she did come up as part of a sacrifice theory because of her religion and the altar she has inside her home.
What kind of religion ends in a child sacrifice? o_O

The presence of an unidentified man on the day Loan's loot was planted could open a new line of investigation. The man had arrived there in a grey Toyota Hilux pickup truck , whose license plate was allegedly incorrectly noted by Commissioner Maciel.

However, when they searched for a similar license plate, they found that it was a van registered in Escobar, which belonged to an evangelical church called “Cielo de Dios”, which would have a branch in 9 de Julio, in Corrientes.

This new line of investigation also suggests that this vehicle could be in Chaco , where Carlos Pérez , one of those arrested in this case, has his department .

The importance of the van is that it appeared on the same day that Loan's loot was planted , one of the elements that led to the commissioner's arrest.

This information could also change the situation of Maciel, who is currently detained, as he would have an active role and not just be a cover-up.

WOW wow wow

So if this info is credible this is shaping up to be a weird conspiracy involving a crazy aunt, her connection to an evangical church, which is just a cover for a child trafficking ring, and a corrupt police commissioner who helps the kidnappers get away by staging the scenes and altering the evidence. And on top of that, the reason for the kidnappings may be for religious sacrifice ? And there are about 10 people involved in the crime and the coverup so far?

What kind of religion ends in a child sacrifice? o_O

Syncretism <<< Full Article

Loan's disappearance:

What is syncretism and what is the cult practiced by the child's grandmother for which she was seriously accused?

The grandmother of the minor who disappeared in Corrientes more than two weeks ago, is said to practice a religious cult linked to rituals and invocations, according to a recent complaint by lawyer Marcelo Hanson.

What does the habit consist of?

Further down in the same article...

Catalina Peña

In this regard, the latter recently received serious accusations regarding her relationship with syncretism , the religious cult she practices.

Hanson added that "Catherine had promised to make food for the saint and that is not typical of saints of the Catholic religion," since they "are not offered food." "It may or may not be related to the boy's disappearance ," he said.

In addition, the lawyer pointed out that his accusation is based on a video he saw previously, so he would have "experience in the subject" after "having intervened in the Ramoncito case ." The latter refers to a child who in 2006 was murdered in a satanic mass.

FYI:

I thought when I read it a week or so ago (one of the first stories I read) that it was a case Hanson worked on, but Im not certain if he just saw a video or he actually intervened in the Ramoncito case which lead to that 2006 sacrifice.

Last edited:
Alex Murdaugh's lies seem amateurish compared to these folks.

I think this is the craziest case I have followed. It gets more and more insane.

I hope Loan is found safely but I am afraid he won't be. Poor child.

Imo.

The aunt said he was killed last week by being run over and yet this week she has mentioned him being alive maybe twice.

I'm all for him being alive!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Superman221
Back