Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Caillava's testimony doesn't add much, only that she has been an informant to the police for two years for drug trafficking. Both her and her husband say that Benitez didn't say a word at lunch.

There were articles a while ago saying that Benitez was seen without a shirt, then with a black shirt, then with a red or blue shirt. That's suspicious. A lot of times when criminals try to escape they change their clothing to not be recognized by strangers.

What color shirt did he have on at lunch if he was at the table?

Need to look at that photo again taken on June 15th, 2024.

Regarding Witness testimony about what colors were on him (shirt) and being topless one part there - they may or may not be reliable depending on when those statements were taken as well as how much attention was really on him with a missing child.

JMO

1721410344394.png

I don't think Benitez is in this picture, or he is behind others on the right hand side.

Last edited:
View attachment 518939I don't think Benitez is in this picture, or he is behind others on the right hand side.

I've been trying to find the one that has all their names on it. I was certain it was here somewhere in the earlier posts between Pages 1- 4. May even have been in one of the newspaper articles or links.

Still looking...

dos-de-los-sospechosos-en-la-desaparicion-de-loan-GXBLLSRE6ZHLBIAQXJHV6KV2UA.jpeg

He is the one behind the man with glasses on the right side of the photo.

Partial image of him.

Looks like he is wearing a grey blue shirt.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MollyKM
Back