Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It makes me sad to see Loan's father cutting uo his lunch for him... :( He takes his son to ride horses at Grandma's farm and he never sees him again?
A poignant image.

I read early on in the case, that Loan was taken away, unbeknownst to him & without asking permission. He was upset & furious.

( Mentioned in one of the 1st articles, I’ll see if I can find a link )

This from the article above

The father, José Peña, said his son “was stolen” and that the suspects had attempted to distract him during the gathering. “My mother is a poor old lady who invited people for lunch,” he told LN+ news channel. “She would never have thought they would do that”

So, if Laudelina has already sold one or more of her babies into this trafficking network (for the money), then maybe she's been trying to get pregnant again without success. In desperation, she decided to just take her brother's child and sell him. Loan wasn't supposed to be at the lunch, so she would have had to call someone from the lunch to come and get the child. The 50,000 pesos (about $2,800) she had on her when she was arrested could be the money she got for the sale.
Would you really have a baby shower and photos if you were going to sell the baby?! Surely the pregnancy would be hidden

If you read the whole article you'll see it does make sense because the police don't believe that the boy wandered off on his own. From another MSM article

After lunch, the child left the home with Benítez, Ramírez and Millapi and some of his cousins, according to prosecutors, travelling in the direction of an orange grove a few miles away. The boy’s father did not realise they had left the property.

The trio of adults later realised that Loan wasn’t with them and called for assistance.

Benítez is Loan's uncle, so obviously his father didn't think anything was amiss. All three mentioned above were arrested in connection with his disappearance. It was stated in another article posted earlier that the police don't believe they even made it to the orange grove.
I also wonder about the safety of the other young cousins. I hope this little boy is found. Horrifying story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back