Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes, the case is hard to follow with all the gossip out there. I definitely think Laudelina and her daughter Macarena are involved. The husband Benitez too. Caillava and Perez were the only ones with a car, so that makes them highly suspect. I would normally think they were lying about the lawyer Codazzi coercing them into lying, but since he has disappeared, then he looks guilty too.

I wouldn't be surprised if Macarena was the one who kidnapped Loan and locked him in the shack or gave him to someone. Taking a nap? Sure.

Last edited:
The Alameda Foundation has requested the governor of Corrientes, Gustavo Valdés, give a statement before the Federal Court regarding the disappearance of the child Loan Danilo Peña.

Specifically, Gustavo Vera, head of the Alameda Foundation, asked the court to require all participants in a political-partisan barbecue held on June 28 and organized by Pellegrini to testify, considering that it was an "alleged distracting and obstructive maneuver of the investigation," as reported by the C5N news channel.

They also request that the provincial prosecutors who took Laudelina Peña's complaint be summoned to testify, as well as the lawyer José Codazzi, who gave Loan's aunt 50,000 pesos to establish the hypothesis of the accident, also threatening her that she and her daughter would go to jail.

In his presentation, Gustavo Vera requested that an investigation be carried out into “a network of institutional cover-up surrounding the forced disappearance” of Loan, which would involve important officials of the provincial administration.

For this reason, he requests that, among others, Goya councillor Guillermo Córdoba be called to testify, in whose house the aforementioned barbecue was held the day before the complaint that Laudelina filed with provincial prosecutors, raising the hypothesis of the accident.

Am sure I wondered if it might be the police and up - that's quite big to be looking in that direction that's for sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back