Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Roque Noguera, who testified today, is the cousin of Loan's mother, María Noguera. Roque participated in the search along with Francisco Méndez, who found the alleged footprint of Loan in the field. "He sent a photo to his sister Gabina and she in turn forwarded it to her boss, Walter Maciel," he said.

Noguera was brought to testify this Wednesday before the federal judge in Goya. Yesterday the courts raided the home of Gabina, who is a police officer at the 9 de Julio police station.

Ronald Serrano, the owner of a motorcycle workshop very close to the police station where Commissioner Walter Maciel worked, was called to testify. He was a witness to the inspection of the vehicles of Pérez and Caillava. The TN journalist clarified: “regarding those vehicles, remember the audio in which Pérez lets Maciel know that they were going on a trip and tells him "we will leave the truck in front of the police station in case you want to examine it and so on”, he recalled. Pérez and Caillava say they left the vehicle there and that vehicle was not guarded, it was not secured, so they do not know who could have planted any evidence, they complained to the court.

The judge called Serrano to verify whether or not the vehicle in which important evidence was found was guarded or sealed.

Thank you for your diligence and updates regarding the disappearance of Loan @FansBlowing.
Your are welcome. I've never followed a case like this or one in Argentina, so I am fascinated with how they are investigating and proceeding. Reading Spanish news articles helps me practice Spanish reading too. And, of course, I want Loan to be found and these criminals all sent to prison.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back