Argentina - Loan Peña, 5, went orange pick w/fam, shoe found, local police chief arrested, as well as others, Nueve de Julio, 13 Jun 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It is terrifying to believe that a dozen or more 'locals' can just coldly steal an innocent child and send them into a torturous hellish existence---and for what? A little bit of money for each of these selfish creatures?

They are selling their own flesh and blood for a little extra money?

The judge has requested to talk to the children who were at the party again. There were 6 children there. Loan and these 5. It looks like 3 girls and 2 boys? One is a son of Antonio Benítez (Joaquin?), another of Laudelina Peña, two children of Mónica Millapi and her nephew. I think it was one of Monica's children or her nephew they were going to take, but Loan showed up and he was better somehow. They wouldn't take Benitez or Laudelina's children because they are involved in the kidnapping.

1721930223890.png

Fernando Burlando announced that he will request the impeachment of federal judge Cristina Pozzer Penzo and the Goya prosecutor's office for the "failure with a key piece of evidence" in the case. “I know, from the information I have, that Codazzi changed the phone numbers. At this point, what they did is almost a farce. This obviously motivates the impeachment of those responsible: the judge, the prosecutor… We are going to ask for it as soon as possible,” the lawyer anticipated.

Burlando's announcement came after the magistrate ordered the seizure of two cell phones belonging to Codazzi, a measure that Burlando had requested on several occasions over the past three weeks. The seized cell phones are one iPhone and the other Samsung and will be examined.

“They do not want to enter the realm of power, they do not want to investigate Senator Pellegrini or put Codazzi against the justice system. The judge and the prosecutor have us under a secret investigation, they do not even let us see the file. I understand that evidence has been lost, there is a situation of negligence or cover-up. It is striking that, with less evidence, Méndez has been put in prison and Codazzi has not. I have no choice but to think that this situation of obedience and obsequiousness towards political power is even in the federal court of Corrientes,” he said.

I find it odd that the nurse had two phones. Codazzi had two phones also. Most people only use one phone. (Maybe the second phone is like a hotline to their side business of trafficking)

A nurse could be useful for trafficking for injecting drugs into people though.
I thought it odd that a treatment nurse became involved by disposing Caillava's cell phones. Is there anyone who is not involved in Loan's disappearance? The roots of corruption run far and deep.

Isn't a lawyer's phone under attorney/client privilege though? Think about all the texts to/from other clients. How are they able to seize those? They did seize Codazzi's two phones today, but Fernando Burlando, is saying he has new numbers now (maybe new phones too).

Okay, this nurse has a butterfly tattoo, which can be linked to trafficking. Caillava had a butterfly in the background of one of her photos too. Or they could just like butterflies and it means nothing.

View attachment 520454
Oh good grief. Here I thought the nurse was just an innocent hospital ER nurse treating Caillava's medical emergency I am getting an education.

Julieta shocked everyone by exposing a plot that she claims is common in the Litoral province. Julieta was summoned to testify before the Judge for her statements. The 9 de Julio resident made a very serious complaint before the cameras and the Justice took note of it. The woman pointed the finger at María Victoria Caillava. “Caillava is always involved in politics. No matter who comes to power, because of political alliances and that kind of thing. She has been in the municipality for a long time, holding important positions,” said Julieta.

The reporter got straight to the point and asked her if she knew of any involvement by Caillava in the buying and selling of children. “I can't confirm this, because I have no proof. But if you ask the neighbours… Many mothers have sold their children and it was said that Victoria Caillava was in charge of doing the paperwork ,” Julieta explained on A24. "There are people who sold their children and Caillava filed paperwork as if someone else had given birth to them," she added.

It is terrifying to believe that a dozen or more 'locals' can just coldly steal an innocent child and send them into a torturous hellish existence---and for what? A little bit of money for each of these selfish creatures?

They are selling their own flesh and blood for a little extra money?
The area seems to be generationally uneducated and impoverished; controlled by corrupt government officials and organized crime. Has selling off the poor children become a part of the culture? moo

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back