Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After watching the affect JA has had on thousands of people (and not people related to the Alexander family), I believe even a DP sentence imposed will not stop the hold Jodi has on so many. I think she has achieved exactly what she wanted in gaining notariety and infamy--she's gotten under the skin and way into the psyche of many. She is an obsession for thousands of people.

Jodi was obsessed with Travis and there are thousands who are (now) obsessed with Jodi. Even when she's locked away, hidden away, there will still be an appetite for all things JA. Hating her is a hobby and spending energy on and towards her will please her because being completely ignored and forgotten is actually much worse than being hated. Even if people hate her and say and think vile things of her, they're still spending their energy on her. Law of Attraction mentions energy and thoughts and intent so the fact that it's a part of this case is (to me) ironic.

@ Heardingcats... Great screen name, always liked that.

The Wornos case was a State case, and is the JA case. So, that would be more an example and not a precedent. But I absolutely agree with you conclusion.

I am watching the 48 Hours episode on unraveling the lies of JA. As a former child psychologist I find JA fascinating. Her rationalizations, manipulations, delusions, denial of logic, and extreme intellect all combine into an obscene person that somehow morphed into a massively insane and deranged human being. She is a looney bird escaped from its cage. A wildfire gone out of control consuming the very fuel it needs to survive thus burning itself out to a dark and cold ending.

One more example comes to mind as she testifies.

"All the world is a stage an we are but actors upon it"

By Mr. William Shakespeare, a true visionary.

P.S. Did anyone else note what cold, deep, dark, and dry eyes this monster has?

Mike

I have wondered the last few days what Dr. DeMarte would say if she could about JA and the days of drama after the verdict. Because to me, that is what it is. Drama with a capital D. JA can do nothing without a boatload of drama designed to make herself look like the victim. But it doesn't work. It makes her look NUTS.

The person I would like to interview is Alyce LaViolette! I would love her opinions on so many actions and reactions regardiing Jodi. Would love to discuss Jodi's "low self esteem" with Alyce.

HAH! I would swear she's blistered the back of her throat considering how hard she smacked the back of her tongue against it when she uses a word with a K in it. It's like some kind of crazy sound effect you'd hear in a pixar movie. At a minimum she would've strained her tongue/muscle.

HA! I wanna print out this whole thread and send it to Jodi when she is all settled in her suite on death row.

If death is such freedom to Jodi, then why didn't she just let Travis kill her, instead of defending her self and OVER killing him? Fly Jodi.....FLY!!

The way I see the manipulation is that CFJA stating she wants the DP is so that when is given the DP she can say 'that's what I wanted all along, so I win'.

Let's let her win this one!

Yes, I noticed....and also very disrespectful to the jurors for FJA and JW to chat and not stand still and pay attention as they leave. I wish the Judge would remind the court officer what respect is.....the jurors need it for all their time, effort, etc., from everyone.

:moo:

It was not disrespectful for JW to listen to JA. There is nothing for JW to pay attention to when the jury is leaving except her client. They were standing and that is what is required by the court to show respect. Part of JW's job is to take complete notes for further down the road for JA's appeal. JW has done a good job of taking notes compared to Nurmi. JW is doing what she was hired to do and I do not think she means to be disrespectful to the court or the jury. There was one time the other day when JM was describing what happened to Travis while being stabbed that JW's just stared off as if she was visualizing what really happened to Travis. My guess is the end of this trial cannot come to soon for her. We all know Jodi will turn on both her attorneys, if she hasn't already done so. jmo

The most remarkable thing about the interviews aired and re-aired on 20/20 last night was Jodi's remarkable, sometimes astonishing poise. She was engaged, relaxed, and obvious self-confident. The ease with which she lied and constructed her stories put several lead actors and actresses I can think of to shame. I honestly think that she programmed herself equally effective for the day of the murder.

Seeing those interviews now was a revelation because as years have passed, her lies have crumbled, and she now appears intermittently shaken and even at her best more obstinate than self-assured.

@ Heardingcats... Great screen name, always liked that.

The Wornos case was a State case, and is the JA case. So, that would be more an example and not a precedent. But I absolutely agree with you conclusion.

I am watching the 48 Hours episode on unraveling the lies of JA. As a former child psychologist I find JA fascinating. Her rationalizations, manipulations, delusions, denial of logic, and extreme intellect all combine into an obscene person that somehow morphed into a massively insane and deranged human being. She is a looney bird escaped from its cage. A wildfire gone out of control consuming the very fuel it needs to survive thus burning itself out to a dark and cold ending.

One more example comes to mind as she testifies.

"All the world is a stage an we are but actors upon it"

By Mr. William Shakespeare, a true visionary.

P.S. Did anyone else note what cold, deep, dark, and dry eyes this monster has?

Mike

:goodpost:

and... :welcome4: Forensics1 (Mike) and numnut and any other :newbie: s I might have missed!!

:greetings: glad you could join the discussions!

It was not disrespectful for JW to listen to JA. There is nothing for JW to pay attention to when the jury is leaving except her client. They were standing and that is what is required by the court to show respect. Part of JW's job is to take complete notes for further down the road for JA's appeal. JW has done a good job of taking notes compared to Nurmi. JW is doing what she was hired to do and I do not think she means to be disrespectful to the court or the jury. There was one time the other day when JM was describing what happened to Travis while being stabbed that JW's just stared off as if she was visualizing what really happened to Travis. My guess is the end of this trial cannot come to soon for her. We all know Jodi will turn on both her attorneys, if she hasn't already done so. jmo

Hi ya, LambChop :seeya:
long time no "see" - or I missed your posts somewhere, as these threads move fast! LOL! re Bold: Oh, I think she already has! :floorlaugh: didn't you hear her on the after verdict interview? And then Nurmi & JW wanted OFF this case on Monday, I believe it was! Shes' hanging herself with ALL the lies she has told, and as someone said - she puts good actors to shame!

and LambChop, you reminded me that I haven't been over to Robyn Gardner's thread in a while... probably not much going on there, eh? Sorry OT!

After watching the affect JA has had on thousands of people (and not people related to the Alexander family), I believe even a DP sentence imposed will not stop the hold Jodi has on so many. I think she has achieved exactly what she wanted in gaining notariety and infamy--she's gotten under the skin and way into the psyche of many. She is an obsession for thousands of people.

Jodi was obsessed with Travis and there are thousands who are (now) obsessed with Jodi. Even when she's locked away, hidden away, there will still be an appetite for all things JA. Hating her is a hobby and spending energy on and towards her will please her because being completely ignored and forgotten is actually much worse than being hated. Even if people hate her and say and think vile things of her, they're still spending their energy on her. Law of Attraction mentions energy and thoughts and intent so the fact that it's a part of this case is (to me) ironic.

I understand where you're coming from, but I personally am not obsessed with the killer. I am so ready for her to go away, ready to not have to see her face every time I turn on HLN, and ready for the world to move on to something else. I actually screamed at the TV during the VIS, because they kept showing the killer's fake crying face and I wanted to see the real victims. I don't want to look at her or hear her anymore. She's yesterday's news as far as I'm concerned. This next part is just making sure she's put away for good.

I AM obsessed with seeing justice for Travis, Naps, and the Alexander family and friends. For that reason alone I watch all the coverage and keep up.

It's not because the killer has gotten into my psyche, although, I won't lie, she scares the bejeezus out of me. I think she will kill again if she finds it "necessary". She's ruthless and remorseless.

I agree that she thinks she has gotten what she wants, being famous and on television, etc, but like everything else this killer has done without thinking things through, when the world moves and she's sitting alone in her tiny cell and no one is talking about or to her, she'll realize that it wasn't all she thought it was going to be.

JMHOO.

At least Donovan will no longer be able to assist JA in her tweeting by proxy, although I am sure some other non felon idiot will step up to do so.

KPHO has confirmed that Donovan's PO is investigating her association with convicted felon JA. Was hoping to provide a link but I cannot get the site to load for some reason.

3 way calling....common for inmates, call a buddy to accept the collect call from the jail, friend puts them on hold and calls the other number, connects with caller on hold.

Inmates can also purchase phone cards.

Here is a page about their policies:
http://www.mcso.org/JailInformation/InmateTelephones.aspx

includes this:

Inmates are not permitted to ask you to make third party or conference calls. Three-way call attempts will automatically alert the phone system and the call will be terminated.

:floorlaugh:
Arias said she wasn't 100% satisfied with her defense because some evidence wasn't obtained & entered. (She also said it wouldn't have helped her anyway.) Did she mention any "evidence" beside the photos of her bruised neck?

When she lied about premeditation and about the gas cans in this interview, both times, she gulped silently before uttering the lie. I don't know what body language experts make of that but for me, it will now be a "tell" that she is about to lie.

"Did she mention any "evidence" beside the photos of her bruised neck?

IMO, This may not have been a bruise on her neck, as I remember her saying that some of her friends were teasing her about this. And Jodi laughed and said, "It was kind of embarassing". I believe that this just might have been just a hickey! She would NOT have been laughing about a bruise from a wound to her neck.

IMO, This may not have been a bruise on her neck, as I remember her saying that some of her friends were teasing her about this. And Jodi laughed and said, "It was kind of embarassing". I believe that this just might have been just a hickey! She would NOT have been laughing about a bruise from a wound to her neck.

These "friends" were at a Prepaid legal event and have no names or faces, which means they don't exist.

Jodi has never claimed that there exists photos of bruises. She did claim that there MIGHT be in her thousands of pictures of herself on her computer. Like her phantom stranger who she claims saw many bruises on her, these photos don't exist either. She just threw it out there to manipulate people.

IMO, you give her way too much power. In effect she has none. She's just another psychopath in a story, to which we bring our experiences. Out of sight, out of mind. She will soon be gone, and so will we. Moving on is what we do. Unlike her.

Will JA still be allowed to have someone send out tweets for her?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ooops, sorry, yet another "einstein" like "brilliant" story turns out to be not very well thought out. It actually pisses me off that people keep saying that she is smart. Really? She's a dumb as a box of rocks - she only thinks she is smart and THAT is dangerous!
hear, hear - the notion that ja is especially bright is ridiculous, as is the notion that she's especially attractive. moreover she's a lousy liar despite claims to the contrary, just watch the police interrogation tapes, as she clumsily tries to sell one ridiculous yarn after another, she looked like an utter clown. and she fared no better in front of the jury which, based on its verdict, found her skills as a sophisticated liar to be wanting as well. anyway, i just don't get the claims of braniac and beauty when it comes to this dolt.

a few other thoughts:

not sure why so many were eager to brand ta a sexual deviant based on his texts and taped phone calls. imo this evidence only proves that ja not only allowed but encouraged this sort of behavior, for what i believe were obvious reasons.

i thought jw did an outstanding job, found her to be a very bright, alert and skilled attorney, she didn't seem to miss a thing. thought she did particularly well cross-examining the coroner during the aggravation phase, an extremely difficult, delicate task, thought she handled it very well. of course she was saddled with the client from hell.

i thought jm did ok, his tenacity for the minutiae was impressive and very effective in the face of ja's self-serving attempts to explain away damaging points in general terms - jm's insistence that she address each detail, a phone/text timeline for example, revealed a lot of inconsistencies in her yarns and scored a lot of points for the prosecution. but too often he wasn't clear, and at times he just didn't make sense, i thought he could have done a much better job. the evidence in this case was overwhelming imo, even for a death penalty shot, so the good news is jm / the prosecution didn't botch the task at hand as did ashton & co.

gotta love narcissists, they sure do have a way of hanging themselves, don't they? what a jabbering moron this ja creature is and, unbelievably, even in her thirties, has obviously learned nothing from the damage her public blabs of past years caused. yep, what a smart cookie. :floorlaugh:

She mentioned a mystery man who saw her covered in bruises and said something to the effect of if she were in charge (rather than her DT) SHE would have gone to every effort to locate this man.

Um yeah, Jodi. If there was such an individual your defense team would have had him on the stand for days describing each and every bruise. So either she is blowing smoke up our tushies once more and no such man exists or she had some delusional person prepared to commit perjury and her DT refused to allow it.

Agreed. One need only look at how much traffic the CA threads still get to get an idea of what you are talking about. MOO. There is still voracious appetite for all things CA and much energy is still expended following her movement and hating her guts. That is why once this trial is done I will be doing with JA exactly what I have done with CA. Total shunning. No more following - no more posting - no more acknowledgement of her existence. I will simply close the door on all things JA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one that lived it
Back