Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I about threw up when she started saying in her interviews how she's having "nightmares". She never said that on the stand, and only said it because Steven Alexander said he was having nightmares all the time.

She probably now wanders around her cell looking for someone with a knife, too.

She is horrible at being a chameleon -- it's SO obvious.

MOO

Mel

I agree with dr. Drew. She is incapable of authentic emotions. She acts the way she thinks someone would act in this situation. Psychopath.

I think if the jury is having a hard time due to the fact that a juror may find it hard to put someone who is obviously crazy to death. I hope they realize she may be cray cray but she obviously knows right from wrong. But I also think the note was read wrong. I agree with Katie Wick. One word does make a difference.

Which brings me to would it be such a bad thing for the jury to be hung if they can use the new interviews with the new jurors? I know it would be for the family and this needs to be over. But if Juan files perjury charges in the meantime.........

Interviews. First Ryan ROCKS If no one believes a word that comes out of your mouth WHY DO YOU KEEP TALKING? bahahahahaha

What really got my attention was when abc15 asked about June 4 and she said that it took minutes for the murder to build up. This is not what she testified in court. This is why I ask about the new jury.

MOO and :rockon:

I don't know why ANY woman would keep her hair long in prison (or jail if it's long-term) if she's not in isolation! That's just ASKING to get it pulled (at a minimum).

Prison is not going to be pretty for her. Forget the lotions and pretty hair. Most women don't come out of prison unscathed. County lock up was a cake walk, Maybe she should ask her tweeter pals about Marcia Powell.

One snarky remark, and CMJA will be put outside in a cage in soaring heat.

Marsha died after 4 hours. I actually feel really sad for her (Marsha), as she was in prison for prostitution - she didn't kill anyone. IMHO, she certainly didn't deserve to die that way. However, I wouldn't be crying in my milk if CMJA died that way (sorry).

CMJA is parading herself in front of cameras, with no clue about what she's about to step into.

Welcome to Perryville CMJA!

Source: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...l-dies-put-outdoor-cell-heat-article-1.388112

MOO

Mel

AZLawyer posted some other thread that Locks of Love makes regular visits to the jail. If inmates donate, they get a free haircut. It wasn't even her idea.
i doubt she cared about what they did with her hair - she just waned a decent haircut.
I don't care if she donated a mile of hair. Donating hair is not a mitigating factor.

I wasn't going to watch the interviews, but I got curious. I'm glad I did. I'm happy to say I found my attention drifting during the last one. I guess I'm over her.

Unfortunately, the Alexander family will never be able to forget. I am seriously worried about Steven, especially. He looked horribly devastated in court yesterday.

What I have discovered about JA is, much like another scary (IMO) Narcissist we all know and despise, is her uncanny ability to not only morph into whatever role is needed to obtain what she wants, (nay, in her mind, what she deserves) but to also twist it into making her the heroine of the story. Her noble gesture of requesting life to spare her family makes me giggle. St. Jodi of Arias, the faux "Law of Attraction" Martyr! Her ego is like the Sta-Puft marshmallow man from Ghostbusters. Grotesquely large and ready to destroy everything in its' path. Sorry, I'm a trifle testy this Morn...

More from Ryan Owens on ABC Nightline.

Brilliant how he pins her down with questions like "Can't you grow out your hair on death row?"

Her answer: Yes but there will be less wigs.

Not true - by her own account - if she gets the DP she still has years to live.

http://abcnews.go.com/nightline

More from Ryan Owens on ABC Nightline.

Brilliant how he pins her down with questions like "Can't you grow out your hair on death row?"

Her answer: Yes but there will be less wigs.

Not true - by her own account - if she gets the DP she still has years to live.

http://abcnews.go.com/nightline

IMO the statement about less wigs makes her sound desperate to hold unto something. It maybe the only evidence of self doubt we ever see from JA.

I am sitting here trying to figure out one reason for the jury not to sentence her to death . I just cant. I feel everyone who ever speaks to her will be inflicted with pain and or regret on some level and to protect the possible 1000's of people she may want to teach or life coach or paint with or converse over the passages of a book or the bible with ,need to be protected from her. She is a danger to society and not only because she murdered TA but because she is so much about herself that other people never ever matter to her. Unless they are useful to her point.

Her hair cutting/donating is the only thing she can claim she's done so far. Everything else is "When I get to prison I'm gonna..." In the meantime she's had nearly 5 years to do something else to help others while in jail. And at least half that time she continued to claim she had nothing to do with the murder and it was ninjas.

What she says she will do in the future is of no significance. What she has demonstrated over the past 5 years is she always puts herself first, no matter what. "Working on a case" doesn't take that much time if you have 2 full time attorneys. What she meant to say was, "working on nailing down which lies I was going to tell..."

She said she has nightmares and screams in her sleep...<snipped>

Oh yeah, that's right. When asked "what are the nightmares about?" she said (paraphrase), "well, I really don't remember the nightmares....but people tell me I have nightmares....you see, I have had 'roommates' these past few years who have said so..."

Roommates? :floorlaugh:

She doesn't have nightmares. It's just another lie.

She said she has nightmares and screams in her sleep. I couldn't help thinking of a former female 'friend' who is very manipulative and evil, she was once dead for two hours before they saved her and she was very disturbed over what she experienced: she was surrounded and attacked by scary creatures in a long corridor. She saw the light further away but had to get through the demons first. But she was too afraid of the demons and then she was saved by the doctors. IMO she got a preview of what she has to face when she dies.

JA also has these inner monsters who she has to face and methinks that is probably why she has nightmares. They are not external monsters, they are inner monsters. No matter what happens to her she ultimately has to face herself, she can't escape herself, not even in death.

It was great to see how Ryan for example isn't falling for her act, at 2.37 he confronts her about her saying in court how much she wants closure for Travis Alexander's family - "They want the death penalty so why won't you give it to them?" - and she says that she doesn't want to cause pain to her own family.... making it very clear how she doesn't give a damn about the Alexander-family :facepalm:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-interview-2013-arias-calls-reporter-hater-19231549:

True and genuine remorse could have helped both the Alexander family and also herself to forgive and forget. That's why this trial is so important, the family gets at least some sort of justice :please:

I have to take a deep bow to Skye Hughes *bow*

When listening to Tricia's radio interview with both Chris and Skye Hughes it was stunning to hear how Skye saw the true nature of JA at such an early stage! People like JA fool even professional experts and it's very difficult to define them because of the web they are building up, a web that is meant to confuse people and mess their minds.

Here is a list of twenty traits of a Malignant Narcissism; change the gender and it's as if it was written about JA: http://www.drirene.com/catbox/index.php?showtopic=40676

Sorry for the rant again, I got so discouraged yesterday when seeing how she already is luring the guard with her 'sweetness' :banghead:

It would be so simple for JA if she only had the guts: standing before a mirror and seeing both the bad and the good traits in herself. But often Narcissists truly believe that there is nothing bad or wrong in themself.

I bet if some reporter would ask her if she thinks she is a better person than Travis, she would admit to that in a sentence with cleverly placed words.

As of now I'm taking everything she says as a lie. Everything. It's easier that way.

I had an entirely different take on the nightmares. I think that they were entirely fabricated after hearing Steven's VIS. Recall that Samuels testimony included difficulty sleeping due to jail noise, but no mention of nightmares. DeMarte also did not mention any nightmares. Her sleep habits would have been part of a psych eval and this would have come out.

When I listened to her allocution and subsequent interviews, I interpreted a lot of her statements as being borrowed from the VIS. Whether her point was to lessen the impact on the Alexanders, or to elicit pity for herself, I do not know. So much of it was hurtful to the Alexander's and I do believe that this was/is intentional:

• "Challenge" Samantha by calling grandmother the glue of the family instead of Travis
  • Minimize emotional impact of Steven's VIS re: Travis holding his niece and saying she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Poor CKJA tried to trump this by with not one, but two babies. Further "trump" because she's never seen her brother's baby...at least Travis got to hold his niece.
  • I have nightmares too and they are so bad I can't even remember them, but my roommates tell me I have them.
  • Focus on her family's pain...calls the day of the guilty verdict a dark day, which would have been more appropriate in reference to the day of the killing.
  • Use of family photos...topped the VIS with sheer number of pix.
  • Contributions to society plans focusing on two items near and dear to Travis; the environment and reading.
  • Sniffling throughout her presentation, trying to imitate Samantha.

Late addition- add DT using the word ripped, just as Steven and Samantha said that Travis had been ripped from their lives.

What if it comes down to needing a new jury and all these interviews are now out there? I really don't understand how a convicted killer is allowed to speak to the media while the case is still ongoing.

AZLawyer posted some other thread that Locks of Love makes regular visits to the jail. If inmates donate, they get a free haircut. It wasn't even her idea.
i doubt
she cared about what they did with her hair - she just waned a decent haircut.
I don't care if she donated a mile of hair. Donating hair is not a mitigating factor.

I wasn't going to watch the interviews, but I got curious. I'm glad I did. I'm happy to say I found my attention drifting during the last one. I guess I'm over her.

Unfortunately, the Alexander family will never be able to forget. I am seriously worried about Steven, especially. He looked horribly devastated in court yesterday.

Yeah, that part was just completely laughable. That takes NO EFFORT on her part, so why is she allowed to even mention it? I hope the jury realizes this. All she did was sit in a chair, they cut her hair, asked her if she wanted to donate it, she said sure, SOMEONE ELSE (HAIRCUTTER) SWEPT UP THE HAIR, put it in a bag, and put it in their tote or whatever, then THAT PERSON probably mailed it to Locks of Love, or just gave it to one of their volunteers. See how actually Jodi did not have to LIFT A FINGER.

I had an entirely different take on the nightmares. I think that they were entirely fabricated after hearing Steven's VIS. Recall that Samuels testimony included difficulty sleeping due to jail noise, but no mention of nightmares. DeMarte also did not mention any nightmares. Her sleep habits would have been part of a psych eval and this would have come out.

When I listened to her allocution and subsequent interviews, I interpreted a lot of her statements as being borrowed from the VIS. Whether her point was to lessen the impact on the Alexanders, or to elicit pity for herself, I do not know. So much of it was hurtful to the Alexander's and I do believe that this was/is intentional:

• "Challenge" Samantha by calling grandmother the glue of the family instead of Travis
  • Minimize emotional impact of Steven's VIS re: Travis holding his niece and saying she was the most beautiful girl in the world. Poor CKJA tried to trump this by with not one, but two babies. Further "trump" because she's never seen her brother's baby...at least Travis got to hold his niece.
  • I have nightmares too and they are so bad I can't even remember them, but my roommates tell me I have them.
  • Focus on her family's pain...calls the day of the guilty verdict a dark day, which would have been more appropriate in reference to the day of the killing.
  • Use of family photos...topped the VIS with sheer number of pix.
  • Contributions to society plans focusing on two items near and dear to Travis; the environment and reading.
  • Sniffling throughout her presentation, trying to imitate Samantha.

YES! I completely agree with your list. It was very obvious that what Stephen and Samantha said bothered her and angered her. Instead of just saying sorry to them or addressing them specifically and just turning to them and saying sorry, she USED THEIR OWN WORDS to try to make her own points....that was just disgusting.

Do you all remember how in grade school you did this folded paper thing, where your fingers fit up inside of them, and you would have someone pick a number that was on the outside and then open what was on the inside? Do You know what I'm talking about?

When I saw CMJA moving her hands with the guard there, I thought of this game and if that was her response for the Jury.. just pick my fate this way?

Yeah, that part was just completely laughable. That takes NO EFFORT on her part, so why is she allowed to even mention it? I hope the jury realizes this. All she did was sit in a chair, they cut her hair, asked her if she wanted to donate it, she said sure, SOMEONE ELSE (HAIRCUTTER) SWEPT UP THE HAIR, put it in a bag, and put it in their tote or whatever, then THAT PERSON probably mailed it to Locks of Love, or just gave it to one of their volunteers. See how actually Jodi did not have to LIFT A FINGER.

Oh, come on! Dontcha know it's a huge emotional sacrifice to cut your long, beautifullest, flowing locks so someone else can relish in their utter magnificence? It's the ultimate act of charity, selflessness and altruism. Don't you know anything?

;)

Oh, come on! Dontcha know it's a huge emotional sacrifice to cut your long, beautifullest, flowing locks so someone else can relish in their utter magnificence? It's the ultimate act of charity, selflessness and altruism. Don't you know anything?

;)

I guess they have not taken the Arias life sentence self improvement class yet.:blushing:

Can't stop LOL at her use of the word...

Roommates

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Actually I do because it happened here in the Bay Area- Richard Allen Davis and he got Death Row, AFAIK.

He is also the reason for the Three Strikes law here in California. Too bad it took us so long. ((((((((((Polly's family))))))))))

When I heard Jodi bring up giving her hair, I felt like Jodi was projecting, "As you can see, my hair is utterly beautiful, and I am so generous and giving (to the level of a saint) to let it be cut and given to a needy person".

I then read that charities don't want dyed hair and so Jodi lied about that. Come to think of it, Jodi probably lied to the charity.

I also read that the jail and prison In AZ already know they're supposed to recycle the pop cans.

In Jodi's statement and her press conferences, I can't get over how Jodi is talking on and on about "effecting change" and "being the creator of innovative, groundbreaking programs" such as the brilliant thought to have a book club. Guess its her beyond Einstein I.Q. :seeya:

If only the jury could view these interviews! We would have a DP verdict in 3 minutes.
The monster lurking just beneath the surface in those soul-less black eyes was revealed once again when Ryan Owens and Troy Haydon rufffled the feathers of the psychopath. We saw it on the witness stand for brief moments when Juan unmasked the demons inside of the killer. I don't scare easily, but Jodi Arias scares the h*ll out of me.

In the span of five years, the 'blonde bombshell' has morphed into a grotesque Vampira-like creature. Her face was masque-like; her black, opaque eyes darting back and forth like a snake. Her make-up gave her an air of the macabre - almost looked like she had been enbalmed.

This killer is an empty vessel who has taken on the persona of ALV as she crusades against DV and lectures abuse victims to 'document' their abuse. She has taken on the persona of her own victim, Travis Alexander, as she prepares to save the planet and erase illiteracy. In her warped mind, JA is not a prisoner - she is the Savior of all mankind.

Her powers of pursuasion have disappeared, along with her so-called good looks. She has been unmasked as a soul-less, remorse-less, untreatable psychotic. She is a coward - begging for mercy for her parent's sake! And she continues to bash the victim - her victim! She has NO redeeming qualities whatsoever - pure evil!
The jury should have no problem handing her the DP. She begged for it (until her cousin paid her a visit in jail after the verdict) - another lie!!! The only punishment in this case is total isolation, otherwise this killer will flourish in prison. Point in case: JA referred to her cell mates as 'roommates" when describing her nightmares. Her 'roommates' told her she was screaming in the middle of the night! Good grief! She wants to turn the prison into a sorority!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gigi2023
Back