Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
her biggest complaint against her defense team seems to be that there is a man who saw her with bruises all over her body and the DT did not make every effort to "find" him.

I have never heard of this mystery man but must ask myself - how did someone besides your self described boyfriend, Travis Alexander, see your body. Who is this mystery man and and did he fall off the face of the planet? Or did he never exist. That would be pretty big if she could produce witnesses to her beaten bruised little body.

The DT also chose not to call JA's sisters to corroborate her many bruises suffered at the hands of Travis. Gee I wonder why?

She truly does not get it.

Can we just hurry up, medicate and shackle her ares, drag her into the courthosue and get this danged thing over with already.

Uggh.

Maybe I should not be rewatching this afterall.

It's a strong comment on our American society/media and the COMPLETE lack of confidence the American public has in themselves as consumers.

Interviewing this convicted MURDERER is just yet another slap in the face to the victim's family. Making money off of the death of another person is a sin in my opinion.

I guess we all are alone looking in the mirror at the end of each day.

I also think it's PATHETIC that the interviewer doesn't have any more personal character than to say, "NO" to the network that demands he/she do this type of work.
Really? Money is that important? Job position? No it's not.

Any network that devalues human life and dignity this much, will not think twice about firing you and leaving you dry. Money can be spent and lost, jobs gone but you still have to live with your actions.

I've been in therapy for my BPD for years and I can gaurentee she has waaayyyy more problems than BPD! I've met a hundred or more other women and NOTHING like her, nothing.
I've been in therapy due to depression and unresolved issues. During an especially rough period of time, I became suicidal. From what I understand, people are pretty much either suicidal or homicidal. If something in life becomes unmanageable, people like me are most likely to harm themselves, not others. Obviously, Jodi is homicidal. So, imo, she would never seriously consider killing herself. When she gets jealous or angry, she thinks nothing of going after the perceived source of her problems- always someone else, never herself. Her threats of suicide are completely fabricated.

Good afternoon all! You'll notice some posts with social media links have been poofed & I want to be sure everyone understands why. Below is a highlighted quote from our Rules & Etiquette thread (thread is linked here too):

"Social Networks

Regarding Facebook, MySpace, Twitter, and other social networking or blog websites: Links may be used to direct posters to view something on a social networking page. But postings on social networking sites are not considered fact; they are rumor. Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed. Paraphrasing is okay. (Exception: If the Twitter or Facebook post belongs to a verified news station, it may be copied. But a link should still be provided.)

Also, social networking pages may only be linked if they are directly related to a case, i.e. the victim or suspect. We don't want to post to someone's mother, brother, employer, milkman, or postal carrier just because they know the main player. We also NEVER link to minor's pages (unless they are the victim). And be sure that the page actually belongs to the person being discussed. Do not link to someone if you are not 100% sure it is the correct person. And if a social networking is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!"

At this point, anyone could be setting up these accounts, so until we have further confirmation we should avoid them. :tyou: and looking forward to Wednesday!

One of the many odd, even weird things about Jodi is that her confidence in her own decision-making. Putting aside the ethically question of why one would savagely murder the great love of one's life, there is still her incredibly flawed planning. From the theft of her grandparents' gun to the car, the gas can, the license-plate, and more, her blueprint for a perfect crime went awry at every step. And then her cowardly Psycho re-creation turned into a bloody disaster, with poor, unarmed Travis still sending her into an obvious panic. Her clean-up of the scene was fatally flawed, with the bloody hand-print, hair, and the telltale camera complete with crime scene pictures.

None of her mistakes, however, seems to have fazed Jodi. Once arrested, she changed and re-changed her stories, each time making strategic retreats. But being Jodi, she had to control the story: Her television interviews ensured that the nation would be riveted on the trial, but, more importantly, they tied her into each unfolding version of her alibi.

And now, with her very life at stake, she is grabbing the microphone again, somehow still convinced that she holds the keys to her own future.....

her biggest complaint against her defense team seems to be that there is a man who saw her with bruises all over her body and the DT did not make every effort to "find" him.

I have never heard of this mystery man but must ask myself - how did someone besides your self described boyfriend, Travis Alexander, see your body. Who is this mystery man and and did he fall off the face of the planet? Or did he never exist. That would be pretty big if she could produce witnesses to her beaten bruised little body.

The DT also chose not to call JA's sisters to corroborate her many bruises suffered at the hands of Travis. Gee I wonder why?

She truly does not get it.
Can we just hurry up, medicate and shackle her ares, drag her into the courthosue and get this danged thing over with already.
Uggh.

Maybe I should not be rewatching this afterall.

So IF she truly was looking for this mystery man who could save her life, why didn't she say his name or describe who he was? Surely her vast national audience could help, since she claims her defense team never searched for him.

I think it is more likely that he is a figment of her tortured imagination.

I've been in therapy due to depression and unresolved issues. During an especially rough period of time, I became suicidal. From what I understand, people are pretty much either suicidal or homicidal. If something in life becomes unmanageable, people like me are most likely to harm themselves, not others. Obviously, Jodi is homicidal. So, imo, she would never seriously consider killing herself. When she gets jealous or angry, she thinks nothing of going after the perceived source of her problems- always someone else, never herself. Her threats of suicide are completely fabricated.

It's possible to be both.

I think she sees suicide as the biggest f u she could give everyone. JMHO

Thanks for sharing this info. lease tak car of your self...WS people care..:seeya:

Hey All! Hope you all had a nice Mother's Day Weekend! Bittersweet for those of us with children who have lost our Moms (special hug to you) ... This interview with Troy Hayden is bugging the hell outta' me! Infuriating dribs and drabs on different news channels clipped and snipped and repeats AND THEN comes Geraldo with his Snidely Whiplash mustache (It really freaks me out) throwing down some ALL NEW never before seen crapola.

Is there anywhere I can see the ENTIRE interview in one video? Sorry if this is asked and answered but I'm trying to get work done before Wednesday! TIA :scared:

I think one of the most glaring things about this interview was t hat her advice to people in a domestic violence situation is to document it. Not leave....not call the police....just document your abuse. What? To use in court someday to c over your butt? Anyone who has gone through DV would scream RUN!!!! Not "grab your camera!" She has no clue how glaring her tell all was.

I think one of the most glaring things about this interview was t hat her advice to people in a domestic violence situation is to document it. Not leave....not call the police....just document your abuse. What? To use in court someday to c over your butt? Anyone who has gone through DV would scream RUN!!!! Not "grab your camera!" She has no clue how glaring her tell all was.

Also, she tried to tell us that she had ' ALL' of these witnesses who saw bruises all over her, like her sisters and this mystery man. So what happened with that? Why didn't her sisters testify to that?

For your viewing pleasure.......:yuck:

:eek:

:scared:

cue 17:29

Jodi Arias Unedited Police Interrogation Video 16 - YouTube

cue 17:29

wow ! She is just too weird! I wish we could measure the pressure per sq. inch when she was strangling that sammich! wth

She is a freak. TY so much for posting that video.
I can't stop asking my self ( and everyone else that will listen) JA's" I wanna die" interview was it a purposeful manipulation or just a stupid slip ( trying to look like a martyr) that totally backfired?

I swear she does not get it...at all. murder 1 ( sounds great doesn't it?)
and she has murdered so many people along the way too. namely her expert witnesses.

When do we get to see a new subtitle for this JA thread?

Travis Alexander Trial - The State vs. Jodi Arias Jodi Arias is Convicted :jail:eek:f shooting her ex-boyfriend in the face, stabbing him multiple times and slitting his throat from ear to ear.............

:drumroll:

She really had a picture and witnesses? A bruised person?:stormingmad: Or is this just a story?

I hope someone asks her why didn't her own defense team bring these the things up in court when she was on the stand. Wouldn't a photo go towards bolstering her story of pedophilia? and why didn't her attorneys put MM or anyone else on the stand to back up her lies? Who was taking the photo of Travis and the boy? Then why didn't her own defense team call that person to the stand?

I'd like to see someone confront and challenge her during the interviews. I mean what is she going to do on camera, get up and leave? If she wants to spew her proven lies then the interviewer should tell her on camera that their done and walk out on her. I wonder what all Jodi would make up just to keep the cameras rolling?

TOTALLY agree. That just shows she is not as smart as she thinks she is. She was NOT in in "a relationship" with Travis, they did not have financial entanglements or a child together. He was basically done with her and yet she drives to Mesa to be with a man who supposedly abused her. Right. She thinks people will believe this. Amazing.

One of the many odd, even weird things about Jodi is that her confidence in her own decision-making. Putting aside the ethically question of why one would savagely murder the great love of one's life, there is still her incredibly flawed planning. From the theft of her grandparents' gun to the car, the gas can, the license-plate, and more, her blueprint for a perfect crime went awry at every step. And then her cowardly Psycho re-creation turned into a bloody disaster, with poor, unarmed Travis still sending her into an obvious panic. Her clean-up of the scene was fatally flawed, with the bloody hand-print, hair, and the telltale camera complete with crime scene pictures.

None of her mistakes, however, seems to have fazed Jodi. Once arrested, she changed and re-changed her stories, each time making strategic retreats. But being Jodi, she had to control the story: Her television interviews ensured that the nation would be riveted on the trial, but, more importantly, they tied her into each unfolding version of her alibi.

And now, with her very life at stake, she is grabbing the microphone again, somehow still convinced that she holds the keys to her own future.....

:goodpost: Thanks!

Reading between the lines, I heard JA say she wished she made a document that recorded the abuse she never suffered to show as 'proof'.

Originally Posted by Chanler

This all just goes to show that she isn’t that bright, and she’s not very good at manipulating and controlling others. People adept at manipulation and control get ahead in the world much better then she ever did. Her control over past boyfriends wasn't there at all– they were constantly using her. And these dead end jobs she held year after year-! E-gads! And she did not even get her GED until she was in jail awhile. She was/is a pathetic loser. The PPL job was based on sales – a profession where manipulative personalities thrive – yet she was earning zilch at it.

sorry OT, but needed to "see" my new signature picture - curiosity of ANJ!! Thanks a Bunch!! :seeya:

Originally Posted by Chanler

This all just goes to show that she isn’t that bright, and she’s not very good at manipulating and controlling others. People adept at manipulation and control get ahead in the world much better then she ever did. Her control over past boyfriends wasn't there at all– they were constantly using her. And these dead end jobs she held year after year-! E-gads! And she did not even get her GED until she was in jail awhile. She was/is a pathetic loser. The PPL job was based on sales – a profession where manipulative personalities thrive – yet she was earning zilch at it.

I think all of the above just goes to prove how out of touch she is and that she only lives in JodiLand. It's not that she's super smart, she just thinks everyone else in the world is less intelligent than she is and her actions show it. She really thought she could manipulate and talk her way out of anything. And like a confused dog, head tilted and all, cannot figure out why it didn't work this time. She didn't understand our species as well as she thought she did. Or, must be her lawyers fault!!! That's it! Couldn't possibly be Jodi's fault.

And? in this story she tells about the naked little boy, Travis is dressed as a priest? really? could her "story" be any more obvious? Geeze.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back