Arias continues giving interviews to the media

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Watching her answer those jury questions a while back drove me nuts because she had this "know-it-all" attitude (worse than the rest of the time). The judge would read a question, and she'd turn to the jury with the attitude like, "Ok, your confused, but let me use my einstinian brilliance to enlighten you and clear things up so you understand how i've twisted reality."

Then in this post-trial interview, she has this "everybody screwed me. Not only am I a domestic violence victim, but it was a conspiracy and I never had a chance." And she emphasizes the letter K in the word "blanKKKK" and the word "smoKKKKe," to the point it GRATES on my last nerve.

Even if there is a pic of TA chasing a little kid, it's about as relevant as those videos of him with that wig and jean cut-offs. It has nothing to do with domestic violence or pedophilia.

OMG the way she pronounces those hard consonants is something that makes me want to ...I don't know...it's just maddening to me!!!

There is something *violent* that leaks out in that style of pronunciation to me...it's so affected but it's also...weirdly aggressive. Do you feel that way? She also does it with the "ch" sound. :banghead:

Katiecoolady,
When you said "weirdly aggressive", it made me think of the video where she's eating her jail sammich. I couldn't quite put into words what was off about the way she ate (except she was like a damn animal!) but weirdly aggressive is so perfect. Sorry for OT

Katiecoolady,
When you said "weirdly aggressive", it made me think of the video where she's eating her jail sammich. I couldn't quite put into words what was off about the way she ate (except she was like a damn animal!) but weirdly aggressive is so perfect. Sorry for OT

Wow I missed that display of primal monstrosity. Anybody got a link? I'm telling you, she looks like she's in a human body (which seems to continually morph) but she's just some other kind of creature.

Sorry, I'm posting from an ancient blackberry and don't have a link, but from what I remember it was pt 17 of the murderers interrogation with detective flores. She doesn't even eat like a human being. Makes me wonder how she even landed Travis considering how bizarre she is

Just wait until the death penalty is announced, then you will find that reporter wanting to speak to Travis' siblings, and friends, whichever and how many ever of them should wish it. Make no mistake friends, he could not care less about Jodi Arias, then or now. He will be laughing at her all the way to the bank. He played her, placated her, bought her the makeup or kept her little opinions about how the trial would go once Travis was exposed ( or whatever nonsense she told him in confidence to test him )...just to play her.

I do not think for one second he does not agree she is a murderer. He knows this will indeed be used against her, over and over and over again, to her detriment of biblical proportions. The only person who does not get that , is Jodi Arias.

The good news is she sure did not fool the twelve people on the jury. They did convict her of murder one. They will give their vote for the death penalty. Travis' family does have justice now. Be happy!!!! Here is a funny for ya Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Aggravated waiting for the aggravation phase #5

well, i read here that he said he thought she was sincere in that interview. did he say that?

BBM MOO

Oh she is such a piece of carp. I think if such a photo exists, it was a photoshop image she created. I highly doubt Travis would ever have posed for such a photo, he would have been shocked and disgusted. :banghead:

Perhaps, if she did create such a photo, she emailed it to him with a threat and that may be part of what he referred to in that email when he called her evil and a sociopath. I dunno. But I will say her manipulations seem to have no end. I watched that interview to the point that I want to :sick: I just wanted to study all her machinations, what a total evil manipulator and control freak. It is a fascinating study for psychologists to view, the psychopathy CJA shows in this interview should be a must for students in the psychology field.

:moo: :twocents:

there's a photograph just like there was a rope......there IS no photograph.

well, i read here that he said he thought she was sincere in that interview. did he say that?

He said there are two Jodi s, the one that comes off as sincere, calm, and then the other that we know has the capability and did murder someone , up close and personal in the most violent, horrific way imaginable, that there seem to be two persons in one body. I hardly take that as an endorsement of Jodi Arias, but more of what Dr. DeMarte described, someone with the ability to be cunning, and make the affect of a damsel in distress if she believes that is what her audience in that situation calls for, and then violent murderer with no conscious the next.

After the first interview, he contacted her and asked her, did she see the interview and did she note he kept his word on the things they agreed would be off record. He went on to explain , this is a classic trust building exercise journalist do when they are working a source for a story, for example. He is not reinventing the wheel here, it is only Jodi who was fooled, in my opinion.

She fools no one, not even her own mom and pop.

He also mentioned that he gave her not one, but two , but rather three chances to say she was sorry or apologize to Travis' family, and no matter how many times he opened the door, she did not, she just was not saying she was sorry. He was not thinking she is some nice gal, if that is the impression someone has, that was not mine. Again, I think he is laughing at her all the way to the bank. I am sure he has given the interview to Juan Martinez's office, hot off the press. The interview got him national exposure and anyone in journalism would have jumped on the interview. In the end the interview hurts Jodi. She just doesn't get it, he does, in my opinion, it is just so blatant.

I believe one hundred percent, that she will get the death penalty, but ...even in her best case scenario.....this interview will do her in.

Let's say she gets Life in prison with a possibility of parole, I guarantee you Juan Martinez would make sure he or whoever is the DA at the time will have this video of the interview cued up to play for the parole board. She tells several lies in it, and she shows ZERO remorse. If she gets Life without the possibility of parole, and wants sympathy from anyone in the public, this video works against her in that way too. If she tries appealing her verdict, regardless of her sentence, this video will be used against her. In the more near future Juan Martinez has every right to present this to the jury and judge when arguing her sentence. No matter how you look at this, her lawyers are done, done, done once their absolute minimum requirements going forward are fulfilled. They are not going to want to continue to work for her on appeals, etc. for years going forward. Samuels and ALV will not darken the prison doors to visit her. She will not be allowed to communicate with her only pal, Donovan. Her folks live in another state and seem to be relatively poor, so they wont be flying to that state to visit her soon. Chris Hughes brother said now that she is convicted, indeed the church will excommunicate her. No matter how you look at it, this interview is the nail in her coffin. I guarantee you that. In the words of Detective Flores , "This is over Jodi. This is absolutely over." She will be forever scorned. She will be in lock down 23 hours a day with very limited visitors, if any, only three showers a week, very limited phone calls. It will be a hell on earth on death row, in my opinion. This little stunt will help the jurors decide that with a complete lack of remorse, she does deserve the death penalty. They will never lose sleep over their decision. She is evil. I am glad we got to see the interview. There is not one redeeming thing about her or mitigation one could imagine. MOO

Yes, I noticed that too .. there's somebody else there with him, I wonder who ..

Oh and on Jodi's 'death is the ultimate freedom' comment, whoever said that proves she's not religious at all is right .. if she was religious she would have said something about divine judgement or meeting god, but no .. therefore not religious.

Thanks to mare10 & MGN for the link.

I posted below hoping to watch the entire interview.

Sorry, I'm posting from an ancient blackberry and don't have a link, but from what I remember it was pt 17 of the murderers interrogation with detective flores. She doesn't even eat like a human being. Makes me wonder how she even landed Travis considering how bizarre she is

I remember that part of the interrogation tapes...she tore that sandwhich apart..it was very strange indeed..almost predatory ewwww

totally agree...there needs to be someone who will really put the screws to her in an interview. ask the tough questions and not give her such a platform. but who?

Beth K. Ideally, but it will never happen. JA would just end an interview abruptly, if she wasn't being tossed soft-ball questions.

He said there are two Jodi s, the one that comes off as sincere, calm, and then the other that we know has the capability and did murder someone , up close and personal in the most violent, horrific way imaginable,

You think the violence of the murder was just another of the cold and calculated steps she took to premeditate and construct the 'perfect crime'?

I'm sure it's been said before that the massive overkill of the murder...stab wounds, gunshot and slit throat could very well have been by calculated design to basically say...no woman could ever have done this...this is the work of a seriously psychotic male...

I dunno...just wonder

OMG the way she pronounces those hard consonants is something that makes me want to ...I don't know...it's just maddening to me!!!

There is something *violent* that leaks out in that style of pronunciation to me...it's so affected but it's also...weirdly aggressive. Do you feel that way? She also does it with the "ch" sound. :banghead:

Yes, I think you nailed it. It's like she's trying to dominate the conversation with over-annunciation. She also blinks less than most people, which is why I think she had a hard time producing fake tears on the stand or or at the defendant desk/table. I think she believes she has more power over the situation if she never loses eye contact with whomever she's having a discussion (or argument). It's part of her baseless belief system (law of fartraction and ultimate freedom, yadda yadda yadda)

He said there are two Jodi s, the one that comes off as sincere, calm, and then the other that we know has the capability and did murder someone , up close and personal in the most violent, horrific way imaginable, that there seem to be two persons in one body. I hardly take that as an endorsement of Jodi Arias, but more of what Dr. DeMarte described, someone with the ability to be cunning, and make the affect of a damsel in distress if she believes that is what her audience in that situation calls for, and then violent murderer with no conscious the next.

After the first interview, he contacted her and asked her, did she see the interview and did she note he kept his word on the things they agreed would be off record. He went on to explain , this is a classic trust building exercise journalist do when they are working a source for a story, for example. He is not reinventing the wheel here, it is only Jodi who was fooled, in my opinion.

She fools no one, not even her own mom and pop.

He also mentioned that he gave her not one, but two , but rather three chances to say she was sorry or apologize to Travis' family, and no matter how many times he opened the door, she did not, she just was not saying she was sorry. He was not thinking she is some nice gal, if that is the impression someone has, that was not mine. Again, I think he is laughing at her all the way to the bank. I am sure he has given the interview to Juan Martinez's office, hot off the press. The interview got him national exposure and anyone in journalism would have jumped on the interview. In the end the interview hurts Jodi. She just doesn't get it, he does, in my opinion, it is just so blatant.

I believe one hundred percent, that she will get the death penalty, but ...even in her best case scenario.....this interview will do her in.

Let's say she gets Life in prison with a possibility of parole, I guarantee you Juan Martinez would make sure he or whoever is the DA at the time will have this video of the interview cued up to play for the parole board. She tells several lies in it, and she shows ZERO remorse. If she gets Life without the possibility of parole, and wants sympathy from anyone in the public, this video works against her in that way too. If she tries appealing her verdict, regardless of her sentence, this video will be used against her. In the more near future Juan Martinez has every right to present this to the jury and judge when arguing her sentence. No matter how you look at this, her lawyers are done, done, done once their absolute minimum requirements going forward are fulfilled. They are not going to want to continue to work for her on appeals, etc. for years going forward. Samuels and ALV will not darken the prison doors to visit her. She will not be allowed to communicate with her only pal, Donovan. Her folks live in another state and seem to be relatively poor, so they wont be flying to that state to visit her soon. Chris Hughes brother said now that she is convicted, indeed the church will excommunicate her. No matter how you look at it, this interview is the nail in her coffin. I guarantee you that. In the words of Detective Flores , "This is over Jodi. This is absolutely over." She will be forever scorned. She will be in lock down 23 hours a day with very limited visitors, if any, only three showers a week, very limited phone calls. It will be a hell on earth on death row, in my opinion. This little stunt will help the jurors decide that with a complete lack of remorse, she does deserve the death penalty.

:rockon:

:drumroll:

You think the violence of the murder was just another of the cold and calculated steps she took to premeditate and construct the 'perfect crime'?

I'm sure it's been said before that the massive overkill of the murder...stab wounds, gunshot and slit throat could very well have been by calculated design to basically say...no woman could ever have done this...this is the work of a seriously psychotic male...

I dunno...just wonder

Yes, absolutely. She wanted to murder him in a violent way that would look more likely to be something two very strong men would have been required to carry out, and certainly two folks wielding two different weapons. YES!

I have a question and comment - - -

I did not watch Geraldo's interview, was it stated that she has/had a picture of Travis chasing boy or she took the picture (photographed it)?

Either way, if she is claiming deviant pedo about that photo - than that would mean she herself is in possession of child *advertiser censored* and/or the photographer of child *advertiser censored*.

she thinks she's thinking before she opens her mouth - but sometimes I wonder........

I understand that Troy Hayden conducted this interview for ratings and it was a journalistic coup for him. However, the questions and answers were predictable. CFJA continues to spew vile and hateful words, which are directed at the Alexander Family and friends. TA is not here to be affected by them, but his family is.

At what point does common decency come into play here? I hold Troy Hayden accountable for giving her a forum to continue to hurt people. At what price? IMO, he sold his soul to the devil with this interview. It was not great journalism at work. It was not a human interest story. There was nothing enlightening. All I can say is "Shame on him". JMV

[QUOTE-snipped-I was just remembering how she was asked what would she do different and she said she'd drive to Mesa and turn herself in. She can't even say if she could go back, she wouldn't murder Travis.[/QUOTE]

I think Troy asked her if she could go back to when she was driivng and looked down at her hands and saw blood what would she then do different. And she said drive to the Mesa Pd. But still - couldn't she have said "I wish I had not murdered Travis"??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back