Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

airportwoman

Reaction score
Her father claimed that he left her in the car in the driveway, with the engine and a/c on, and when he came back about half an hour later, it had somehow turned itself off, and the car had overheated and she had died.

I have a really bad feeling about this one, and that this isn't what really happened. I realize we have to let authorities do their jobs.

Thread #1

Last edited by a moderator:
2 bodycam videos have been released. Day of death and day of arrest (3 days later).

I was surprised at how much back and forth focused on CS and his emotional displays there was the day of the death when EMTs were still with Parker at the house.

I had thought that ES and Parker left right away by ambulance and he was with LE at house, but she was there too, rubbing his back, etc. So now I'm a bit more curious about the timing of the texts btw ES and CS and where they were when they were exchanged. When was the "how many times have I told you" in the timeline? Was it only him who did it or did they both do it (as he claimed day of death)) and it was a bit CYA? CS was ALL in CYA mode with LE and told a lot of lies that were easily disproved. That was given as a basis by AZ in asking for him to be held. Why would she text "we've lost her" when they were all at the house? I also wondered about the little girls and their emotional state and if they were left to comfort one another when all this was happening in video day of. Neither they nor Parker seemed to be the focus, day of death, and ES wanting to get the kids to watch CS be arrested days later, stopped by LE also seemed really non-protective. Was it to silence them to see the consequences of them "telling?"

I know ES tried CPR before EMTs arrived but once they were on scene, neither parent seemed focused on Parker, it was all about comforting CS and I was a bit surprised that they did not even grasp the optics of that. JMOOO. I guess it was so obvious she was gone that there was no rush to leave but seems odd to delay. ES had brought Parker inside to do CPR so where was she when texting CS, also inside? It's not like she was outside in the driveway with Parker.

Bond hearing here

It really seems this is headed toward minimal consequences for him. The kids suffered the loss of 2 sisters and ongoing dysfunction. I hope they will be ok if this goes how it seems it will.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back