Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In my opinion, money and status. If this had been a low income family of color dad would have been in handcuffs and in jail from the start
For example, see the linked thread. Why is this family in jail for what appears to be a single episode of poor judgement vs CS who made a habit of putting his children at risk for his own convenience.

I'm not sure I see her as domineering. Very co-dependent, definitely. The family system is like a cult revolving around CS as the deity and his chaos. The bodycam videos were quite something. She gives life and death power over all to him. But he has it. And even when kids are removed or murdered, she doubles down on fawning, protecting and appeasing him. IMHO he dominates with passive aggressive behavior. Her mom is an active "acolyte" too, this is likely multi generational dysfunction. She can't seem to see that safety is the most important value, and focus should be on kids. Her drive is to protect and change this loser as if that is the route to a good family, even now she is unconscious of her cognitive errors. All just MOOO.
Domineering is not the right word - she’s the one in control and he behaves as if he’s a teenage son.

But then yes he does the ultimate passive agressive/histrionic thing - mea culpa and suicide watch.

I didn't watch the footage, but I'm amazed by what you all are saying. While the paramedics were doing CPR, neither Parker's mother nor grandmother wanted to be near Parker, praying or hoping for a miracle, but both went to defend CS to LE? Isn't that odd? Especially the grandmother defending, instead of confronting, him. JMO/IMO.

I didn't watch the footage, but I'm amazed by what you all are saying. While the paramedics were doing CPR, neither Parker's mother nor grandmother wanted to be near Parker, praying or hoping for a miracle, but both went to defend CS to LE? Isn't that odd? Especially the grandmother defending, instead of confronting, him. JMO/IMO.
Yes, it’s very strange. As if he was the victim, and the important one in the whole scenario. It speaks volumes.

I think the footage is of two different days. The attempt to resuscitate P was one day, and the arrest was a few days later.

I'm not sure his motives toward his oldest have been pure as the driven snow, MOOO.

His CS in arrears and future obligations may have been addressed in the legal actions removing her and his relinquishing custody.

I wish all 3 girls nothing but the best.

That one has been removed and one murdered and nothing fundamentally has been compelled to change makes further tragedy of some kind seem far too likely. That she wanted to get the young kids to watch him be arrested after they told LE he had been playing games says an awful lot about her as a person and mother and where her priorities like. As if witness tampering re: grieving scared young kids was not enough, she wanted to really bring out the big trauma guns to perhaps punish or shut them up. JMOOO.

If the kids physically survive until adulthood I fear for their well being re: life and relationship choices when grown. The oldest is a teen mom but at least had the grounding of her own mom when very young and after removal from the Scholtes home. The younger 2 lost her after she lived there for years, traumatically lost baby sis, and have never known a more stable home or adult/parent figure. SMH. Wish all the girls good and safe lives. MOOO.
I wouldn't be so sure about the oldest daughter having a grounded early childhood if her mother lost custody to a guy like this. (I already got a post deleted for saying so, and I won't apologize for saying this.)

I also do not believe in 50/50 physical custody under any circumstances, but that's a discussion for another day. Maybe it works for some people; I've never seen it.

p.s. Law enforcement tries to NOT take parents into custody in front of children, theirs or anyone else's, if it's in any way possible. Kids don't need to see what could potentially happen.

ES graduated from med school in 2019. An Anesthesiology residency takes 4 years. So 2023-2024 is her first year of making a large ‘physician’s salary.’

They certainly could afford childcare at this point. The DM reports numerous vacations this year…with and without the children.

‘Erika and Chris took frequent holidays in the past year - posting about their adventures on social media.

They went skiing in Banff in February, with their older daughters in tow, and took a beach holiday to Cancun in March with the whole family.

The couple also traveled through Europe in June, Seattle in October, and Sedona in June last year, just the two of them.’

Even though he repeatedly left the children In the car, and she knew it…once she started making a large salary and could afford to do so…she did not make alternative arrangements for the safety of the children
I wonder where the girls were while they were away.

Her father claimed that he left her in the car in the driveway, with the engine and a/c on, and when he came back about half an hour later, it had somehow turned itself off, and the car had overheated and she had died.

I have a really bad feeling about this one, and that this isn't what really happened. I realize we have to let authorities do their jobs.

Thread #1
I think he didn't care if she died in the car. Not that he wanted her to, but it was okay either way. Kind of a "whatever".

CaSBM
And of course in these situations there is a strong instinct and incentive for the traumatized children to cling to and idealize the parents— because it’s all they’ve known, and it feels safer not to upend things.
Can be safer not to antagonize too, but now there may be retaliation for "telling." It's like growing up in Lord of the Flies and just as dangerous. 1 removed, 1 dead, parental circus in high gear, 2 left with a lot of years before they will be adults. Hope they make it to 18. If he has ANY consequences bet the parents blame the 5 and 9 year old. They will not get any normal parenting in this situation, things have gone too far now. JMOOO.

Wonder how the parents of the kids he coached feel about all this? The family will be even more isolated no matter how his court case turns out. That increases the intensity of the dynamic and gives the kids even fewer healthy models of healthy adulthood. MOOO.

ES graduated from med school in 2019. An Anesthesiology residency takes 4 years. So 2023-2024 is her first year of making a large ‘physician’s salary.’

They certainly could afford childcare at this point. The DM reports numerous vacations this year…with and without the children.

‘Erika and Chris took frequent holidays in the past year - posting about their adventures on social media.

They went skiing in Banff in February, with their older daughters in tow, and took a beach holiday to Cancun in March with the whole family.

The couple also traveled through Europe in June, Seattle in October, and Sedona in June last year, just the two of them.’

Even though he repeatedly left the children In the car, and she knew it…once she started making a large salary and could afford to do so…she did not make alternative arrangements for the safety of the childrenI
I think him not working and being SAHD was part of the scheme to not pay CS to oldest who had been removed. No wages, no wages to attach. If childcare in place maybe court would order him to get a job? Just a theory. MOOO.

Arizona father pleads not guilty in daughter’s hot car death​

Video covers some additional text messaging new to me.
Okay, I missed that about him driving nearly nearly 140 MPH and having a kid in the car and drinking!!! And, someone mentioned him stealing beer?!!! So, he's a sociopath, imo. Rules don't apply to him and he has no consideration for anyone else. A dangerous man who hit the lottery when he found a woman who is actually an MD (*shudder*) to support his worthless deadbeat waste of skin *advertiser censored**.

I wouldn't be so sure about the oldest daughter having a grounded early childhood if her mother lost custody to a guy like this. (I already got a post deleted for saying so, and I won't apologize for saying this.)

I also do not believe in 50/50 physical custody under any circumstances, but that's a discussion for another day. Maybe it works for some people; I've never seen it.

p.s. Law enforcement tries to NOT take parents into custody in front of children, theirs or anyone else's, if it's in any way possible. Kids don't need to see what could potentially happen.
Possibly you have some insider information, but otherwise I wouldn't assume anything about the 16 year oldest mother. Maybe she didn't have enough money to fight his lawyers, maybe she was physically sick. She did die of cancer very young.

Regardless, there's a 0% chance CS rescued her from a bad situation just because he cared about her so much, IMO.

IMO, Dr Mom needs her license revoked. She has shown horrible and even possibly criminal judgment when it comes to her own kids. She knew he routinely left them in the car (in Arizona, no less). She knew he drove under the influence, at 140 mph with a kid in the car. I assume she was aware of his theft. Yet, she allowed him to be the primary caretaker. There's no excuse for that.

For example, see the linked thread. Why is this family in jail for what appears to be a single episode of poor judgement vs CS who made a habit of putting his children at risk for his own convenience.

Bbm.

There was a pattern here.
So sad this little babygirl had to die for absolutely nothing.
Frustrating and maddening.
Omo.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios