Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Thank you, @Normancita

Until now I haven’t watched any video footage of this. Too difficult.

I did watch this and for some reason, watching him get himself ice water infuriated me.

He baked his baby to death. But got himself plenty of ice water.

The cognitive dissonance kills me.

That and his idiotic demands to take a shower.

JMO
And to keep questioning the police officer about the showering…the police officer who was only there because he just caused the death of his baby girl!

Thank you, @Normancita

Until now I haven’t watched any video footage of this. Too difficult.

I did watch this and for some reason, watching him get himself a cup of ice water infuriated me.

He baked his baby to death. But got himself plenty of ice water.

The cognitive dissonance kills me.

That and his idiotic demands to take a shower.

JMO
As soon as he was filling himself the iced water I was screaming NO ! at this video . The sheer lack of awareness at this action after her baking to death .
Wanting to shower , I think he was trying to freshen himself up after his alcohol consumption .

Don't worry, another section of the first degree murder statute would potentially apply to him too:

2. Acting either alone or with one or more other persons the person commits or attempts to commit sexual conduct with a minor under section 13-1405, sexual assault under section 13-1406, molestation of a child under section 13-1410, terrorism under section 13-2308.01, marijuana offenses under section 13-3405, subsection A, paragraph 4, dangerous drug offenses under section 13-3407, subsection A, paragraphs 4 and 7, narcotics offenses under section 13-3408, subsection A, paragraph 7 that equal or exceed the statutory threshold amount for each offense or combination of offenses, involving or using minors in drug offenses under section 13-3409, drive by shooting under section 13-1209, kidnapping under section 13-1304, burglary under section 13-1506, 13-1507 or 13-1508, arson under section 13-1703 or 13-1704, robbery under section 13-1902, 13-1903 or 13-1904, escape under section 13-2503 or 13-2504, child abuse under section 13-3623, subsection A, paragraph 1 or unlawful flight from a pursuing law enforcement vehicle under section 28-622.01 and, in the course of and in furtherance of the offense or immediate flight from the offense, the person or another person causes the death of any person.

BBM to highlight relevant portions
THANK YOU!!

More INFURIATING footage can be found here:

*NOTE: He insists on showering before going to the hospital but LE won’t let him.

*LE have to remind him that his dogs have been left outside in 109 heat and ask Scholtes if he should bring them in before leaving for the hospital
Thanks for providing this. It’s a lot more than originally released. He doesn’t really come across as very upset. And I didn’t hear him once say her name.

Where did the info come from re: the neighbors having them earlier? Sorry if I missed it.
It’s in the video I posted above, between the 7:22 and 7:35 mark.

He said the neighbor took the two older girls to ‘Elevate.’ It’s a trampoline park:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cattdee
Back