Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that it is the face of addiction. I thought he had an "addict personality", and some photos of him with kids raise several flags, IMHO, JMO, either, but maybe, also substance-induced dementia setting in? Alcohol causes it early enough.
I really wish there were automatic drug & alcohol tests in these cases. In the vids his movements look off to me? Could be alcohol and trying to look sober but I think maybe something else? The drama and over the top antics that ceased immediately when away from ES were so striking. Their dynamic is profoundly sick, as is her petting him and the kiss in front of LE. Up there with him telling LE they can watch him shower. Feel so very sad for all 4 girls, does not seem to be a healthy or safe home on MANY levels. MOOO.

Sarcasm warning:
I'm SO glad that poor Christopher is safe at home in his beautiful house, with his beautiful wife, able to take showers when he wants, pour big glasses of ice water when he feels like it, play video games 24-7, get coddled and meals made for him, while the wifey deals with any grief and fear that two little girls who lost their baby sister in a big "oopsie" might feel. God forbid we inconvenience anyone charged with felony murder thanks to their own actions.
/sarcasm off

When is his next court date? Not soon enough, in my book.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back