Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There's an element of not only ignoring things but also actually accepting them as what's normal for the family or relationship. (Speaking of any codependent / toxic/ abusive relationship or household.)

"This is just how things are for us" and a feeling of being stuck living with it.

Ugh, it's gonna be probation only, people.
(Just my speculation/unprofessional prediction.)

That's exactly what my concern has been.

I find this to be an awful situation. I would never be able to trust that man again, and I just hate it that it seems like the two surviving children didn't become the priority in this tragedy.

That's exactly what my concern has been.

I find this to be an awful situation. I would never be able to trust that man again, and I just hate it that it seems like the two surviving children didn't become the priority in this tragedy.
they never have been imo and it will be a shame if they haven't yet become one, for anyone, friend family or authorities.

It’s shocking that the surviving kids were left with the parents. Why didn’t CPS get involved? The circumstances of the little girl’s death are so horrific that it’s nearly impossible to understand why no agencies stepped in to protect her siblings.

IMO unless someone with a conscience acts this doofus of a father may get off with a slap on the wrist. Ugh. :mad:

Anything less than felony child abuse resulting in death is no justice.

Those other two girls need to be protected from him.

MOO

Agreed. (I usually have a lot of empathy for a parent or grandparent who truly forgets a child in a car once after a change in routine. But this "dad" made leaving children in a roasting car into his routine, for years!) My opinions only.

I wonder how much he thinks about the pain all four of his children have been through at his hand.

Agreed. (I usually have a lot of empathy for a parent or grandparent who truly forgets a child in a car once after a change in routine. But this "dad" made leaving children in a roasting car into his routine, for years!) My opinions only.

I wonder how much he thinks about the pain all four of his children have been through at his hand.
Well said!

Ugh, it's gonna be probation only, people.
(Just my speculation/unprofessional pred
When they upped the charge from 2nd degree to 1st degree, one of the local news programs had a Defense Atty (I believe from Phoenix) who said there are minimum sentences attached to the charges. If he is found guilty of 1st or 2nd degree Murder, he will be going to jail for years. I don’t have the link but it came from here, back when they upped the charge; on local news.

His lies about what time he & Parker, then the bigger girls got home, how long she had been in the car, lying about not leaving her in the car previously, are the reason they upped the charge.

Their telling the girls what to say in their interviews also make them look bad. He should have been told not to discuss the case with the girls, “witnesses”. We don’t know if he was, but he definitely shouldn’t have told them what to say. That sweet little girl, not wanting her daddy to get in trouble but also not wanting to lie, couldn’t have done a better job. Then the bombshell 16 dropped.

I don’t think he’s going to get probation. I could be wrong, but I hope not. That would set a terrible precedent for anyone wanting to unalive their children.

When they upped the charge from 2nd degree to 1st degree, one of the local news programs had a Defense Atty (I believe from Phoenix) who said there are minimum sentences attached to the charges. If he is found guilty of 1st or 2nd degree Murder, he will be going to jail for years. I don’t have the link but it came from here, back when they upped the charge; on local news.

His lies about what time he & Parker, then the bigger girls got home, how long she had been in the car, lying about not leaving her in the car previously, are the reason they upped the charge.

Their telling the girls what to say in their interviews also make them look bad. He should have been told not to discuss the case with the girls, “witnesses”. We don’t know if he was, but he definitely shouldn’t have told them what to say. That sweet little girl, not wanting her daddy to get in trouble but also not wanting to lie, couldn’t have done a better job. Then the bombshell 16 dropped.

I don’t think he’s going to get probation. I could be wrong, but I hope not. That would set a terrible precedent for anyone wanting to unalive their children.

Can't wait for the photos of him all thinned down and cleaned up in a suit appear, claiming rehab or some other stuff.

Wonder if he has yet secured any real job or is he just go bad to Daddy daycare. Is he gonna be under child controls on their internet so he can't laze around with video games and *advertiser censored* like he was before.

IMO? Absolutely zero percent.

In my opinion, he thinks this is a big fuss out of nothing, and that what he was doing was absolutely fine, because for a decade nobody died.

MOO

Last edited:
Can't wait for the photos of him all thinned down and cleaned up in a suit appear, claiming rehab or some other stuff.

Wonder if he has yet secured any real job or is he just go bad to Daddy daycare. Is he gonna be under child controls on their internet so he can't laze around with video games and *advertiser censored* like he was before.
He looked like a different person between his arrest & his first hearing. With his hair cut, shave & new suit, he cleaned up well! He had lost the bloated cheeks and the bar in his lip. He looked professional! It’ll be interesting to see how much weight he’s lost since he can’t sneak those beers anymore, with the doctor home all the time.

I still just cannot understand where CPS is in all this. There is so much here. Why hasn’t the Prosecution gotten their act together to try to get his bond revoked in light of all this new information? It’s appalling that he’s allowed to be at home with his girls.
I wanted to file a complaint. I bet they are involved because a death occurred. They probably sided with the courts and assigned some parenting and counseling classes. Will they close their case before he goes through the court system?
All my opinion only.

There's an element of not only ignoring things but also actually accepting them as what's normal for the family or relationship. (Speaking of any codependent / toxic/ abusive relationship or household.)

"This is just how things are for us" and a feeling of being stuck living with it.
Well said.

In my experience, not at all, he likely seems HIMSELF as the victim. Remember the "You hate me!" comment? He may not even believe it but it has served him well to take no responsibility and have women in his life who stroked and comforted HIM after he killed a toddler. Horrifying and disgusting to see that on video footage, JMOOO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose
Back