Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have to wonder if she would have made the same statement if he had been physically or sexually abusing any of the daughters.

Would she have stuck up for him then?

So why is she trying to deal with a very complicated and multi-factorial issue involving criminal actions behind closed doors?
My guess is, it's very likely. Her own history likely plays a role too, JMOO. That AZ removed one child and left the others there with no monitoring is not a surprise but could have saved a life. The doctor has extremely poor judgement and wacked priorities. Her statement and socials lay them out, unmistakably.

Agree, but I don't see how a No Contact order is feasible in the family home.

It seems like a nice suburban home, but they do not appear to have a separate mother-in-law or other outbuilding where he could be away from the children.

Do the girls have to be removed from the home so he can get meals? How disruptive would that be? Do they have to leave at times for him to use the "exercise equipment" in the garage that was his excuse for leaving the car outside?

LE certainly would not allow this for a sexual abuser, why would he get any exceptions in this case?
Seems like the easiest solution (if he’s granted bail) is for him to move out of the home. If mom is faced with a choice between him and her surviving daughters I would hope that she’d boot him out. MOO

Agree, but I don't see how a No Contact order is feasible in the family home.

It seems like a nice suburban home, but they do not appear to have a separate mother-in-law or other outbuilding where he could be away from the children.

Do the girls have to be removed from the home so he can get meals? How disruptive would that be? Do they have to leave at times for him to use the "exercise equipment" in the garage that was his excuse for leaving the car outside?

LE certainly would not allow this for a sexual abuser, why would he get any exceptions in this case?
Agree, and this is after AZ removed a 4th child from that home. Once the charges were escalated and the children both said BOTH parents told them to LIE to LE, he should have been put back in jail or in a half way house or similar IMHOO.

Seems like the easiest solution (if he’s granted bail) is for him to move out of the home. If mom is faced with a choice between him and her surviving daughters I would hope that she’d boot him out. MOO
I would hope too, but, wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't send them off if there is family available. He has no income. If there is bail, she would be the one to pay it. She is also paying for his lawyer and is NOT WORKING HERSELF since the court ordered him not to be alone with the kids. But to HER, the WORST thing would be him not there.

Better he be jailed, she return to work (practice and teaching) and hire competent child care and a trauma therapist for the kids. But she is focused only on him and her own ongoing access to him. She laughably projects that same need onto the children who likely fear for safety and worry @ retaliation.

The situation is bizarre and dangerous IMOOO. With 1st degree charges the stress has increased exponentially. AZ needs to be pushed to act. Besides calling and emailing the governor, anyone have ideas of levers to push?

I would hope too, but, wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't send them off if there is family available. He has no income. If there is bail, she would be the one to pay it. She is also paying for his lawyer and is NOT WORKING HERSELF since the court ordered him not to be alone with the kids. But to HER, the WORST thing would be him not there.

Better he be jailed, she return to work (practice and teaching) and hire competent child care and a trauma therapist for the kids. But she is focused only on him and her own ongoing access to him. She laughably projects that same need onto the children who likely fear for safety and worry @ retaliation.

The situation is bizarre and dangerous IMOOO. With 1st degree charges the stress has increased exponentially. AZ needs to be pushed to act. Besides calling and emailing the governor, anyone have ideas of levers to push?
Perhaps a report to CPS?

However this is a potential powder keg and needs to be handled with kid gloves, my opinion only. Not sure CPS has the ability to do that?

Perhaps a report to CPS?

However this is a potential powder keg and needs to be handles with kid gloves, my opinion only. Not sure CPS has the ability to do that?

Not until there is some legal action, I fear.

The hearing this week is first. To get him away from the house.

I have noticed in many pictures CS has what appears to be a growth on his right lower lip? Now I’m thinking it may be a piercing? Just curious as to what it could be:

IMG_2859.jpeg

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beeaimee
Back