Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think one of the obstacles to getting a sitter would be her erratic on-call hours.

Another would be the question of exactly what would he be doing during the daytime while a sitter was minding the children?

Should we assume he wasn't cleaning the bathrooms, or doing the gardening, or preparing meals? Would he have to find a job? Or is he a pro at Playstation?
He could have gotten a M-F day job. The kids could have been looked after by a sitter or at a daycare...where they would have been safe.

A few other tidbits:

According to a Pima County Property Records search, the home is in ES' name only. Also, her profile has been removed from the University of Arizona Hospital website.

Well, that was wise of ES to do that. Whatever comes, I hope those little girls get to stay in their home.

U of A removing her from the website is, bothersome. It could be they are just not wanting to have her name listed until this is all settled and she has not had any restriction in her privileges. Restricting or removing privileges is a huge issue and one always fraught with the risk of long and difficult wrongful termination lawsuits because it can really impact her ability to practice medicine in other locations or other states.

She isn't (yet) charged with any crime or misdemeanor. We don't exactly know how the charges in this case are going to end up. It would be a HUGE issue if the Medical Staff at U of A removed her staff privileges without knowing the final results of legal charges. If her anesthesia group has dropped her, that might still not automatically remove her staff privileges.

She really doesn't need any more bad news at this time. She's a victim, too.

Last edited:
A few other tidbits:

According to a Pima County Property Records search, the home is in ES' name only. Also, her profile has been removed from the University of Arizona Hospital website.
Replying to my own post- Home was bought AFTER ES and CS were married. So it did seem to be a deliberate move to put the home only in her name. My thoughts (and my thoughts only) are that a) they were trying to protect assets due to child support issues, b) maybe CS wasn’t credit-worthy, or c) both.

As for U of A taking her profile down- ES did say she was taking a leave of absence. I’m guessing U of A also isn’t thrilled with the publicity or her profile being posted by every tabloid outlet around. I’m not well versed on what could make you lose your medical privileges, but that may be a hasty assumption.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!
Back