Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Yes. I can start my car with my fob or an app on my phone. However, in both instances, the car will only stay running for 10 minutes.
It all depends on the brand. I used to have a Viper remote start security system and I could program how long my car would run before shutting off, my fob would beep when it was about to turn off, and I could prevent that by resetting the timer. I can’t remember but I’m almost sure there was also a feature to leave the car running after you’ve been driving, without the keys in it, for instances where you would want to leave a dog or a person in the car while you (the driver) runs into a store, etc. This was an after market system I had installed at a local car stereo shop.
I still would have never left my son in my car running for hours when he was a baby. I just wanted to mention this because I kept seeing people post about how the car could’ve been stolen with the child inside. Most remote start systems have some type of measure in place to prevent that IME.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back