Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Parents often have charges downgraded or dismissed in these cases. Who kills you should not matter but that is the pattern. Even non-wealthy non-connected parents. If a daycare worker did the same, never mind had this repeated PATTERN, parents and the community would and do seem to react differently. No different in outcome for the poor child though.
Yes, recall the recent case where a 2 month old baby girl in Santee, California, was left by her adoptive gay dads (or possibly a family member) in a car for NINE HOURS before being discovered deceased. It happened on June 13 and thus far I have seen no reports of any charges being filed against anyone.

Wanted to add that probably the strongest factor against prosecutors downgrading charges in a plea deal, is the text the wife sent saying, How many times have I told you not to leave them in the car?

Although she told the judge her husband is “a pillar of the community” who “made a mistake”, this text is evidence that he defiantly engaged in a dangerous and illegal practice numerous times.

Had she not written that, they might have just spun it as a fluke, an off day where a devoted father just wasn’t himself or in good form. And of course the 2 older girls corroborated this. So a plea deal is by no means a sure thing here…

I just don't see the mom seeming that remorseful for failing to protect Parker, IMOOO. She shifts from brief anger to a passive voice "we lost" that teams her with the killer. That is exactly the dynamic that led to this result IMHOO. Then she argues and gets him released to home where he can pressure the other kids re: stories. If it wasn't the dad who killed the kid and the mom acting as his biggest advocate, he would never be allowed that kind of access to vulnerable witnesses.

And if mom knew a paid caretaker had done this repeatedly and did nothing about it, the kids may have been placed with relatives. How can the older kids feel safe, understand accountability, not be pressured or even retaliated against for being truthful @ PS5 in this scenario?

It is so upsetting to me that Parker's fundamental safety (bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs) was not prioritized now same re: sisters, even after what happened. This guy has a burn it all down vibe to me, I don't think it's a given that he won't pressure them.

I think it is very likely that he will not serve time and that the older girls are going to grow up in a very now known to be troubled dynamic/situation. The known risk to Parker did not lead to change for them now her death may not either. The bond hearing on YT was disturbing to me, as is his history of choices re: women, girls and following court orders. JMOOO. The sealed criminal case is a factor too, recent, not some juvie thing.

Wanted to add that probably the strongest factor against prosecutors downgrading charges in a plea deal, is the text the wife sent saying, How many times have I told you not to leave them in the car?

Although she told the judge her husband is “a pillar of the community” who “made a mistake”, this text is evidence that he defiantly engaged in a dangerous and illegal practice numerous times.

Had she not written that, they might have just spun it as a fluke, an off day where a devoted father just wasn’t himself or in good form. And of course the 2 older girls corroborated this. So a plea deal is by no means a sure thing here…
It could also be seen as a cya text if in fact she did do this too. We won't know because the older kids were not initially asked about her per the Complaint, and now they may have been subject to pressure. JMOOO.

Her focus on him rather than the surviving kids is just more of the same. That he was released home does not bode well for jail time. He is not a good guy, he is reckless re: kids, lies to LE in easily disprovable ways, ignores court orders, etc. But, often those people skate through life. Had he done this to someone else's child, with a repeated pattern, he'd serve time. Being victim focused, to me it should not matter, Parker's life and the safety and wellbeing of her sisters should be paramount.

I just don't see the mom seeming that remorseful for failing to protect Parker, IMOOO. She shifts from brief anger to a passive voice "we lost" that teams her with the killer. That is exactly the dynamic that led to this result IMHOO. Then she argues and gets him released to home where he can pressure the other kids re: stories. If it wasn't the dad who killed the kid and the mom acting as his biggest advocate, he would never be allowed that kind of access to vulnerable witnesses.

And if mom knew a paid caretaker had done this repeatedly and did nothing about it, the kids may have been placed with relatives. How can the older kids feel safe, understand accountability, not be pressured or even retaliated against for being truthful @ PS5 in this scenario?

It is so upsetting to me that Parker's fundamental safety (bottom of Maslow's hierarchy of needs) was not prioritized now same re: sisters, even after what happened. This guy has a burn it all down vibe to me, I don't think it's a given that he won't pressure them.

I think it is very likely that he will not serve time and that the older girls are going to grow up in a very now known to be troubled dynamic/situation. The known risk to Parker did not lead to change for them now her death may not either. The bond hearing on YT was disturbing to me, as is his history of choices re: women, girls and following court orders. JMOOO. The sealed criminal case is a factor too, recent, not some juvie thing.
Do you think the court will send any children’s advocates to speak to the kids at home, in an effort to prevent the kind of pressure that the parents might use?

I think it is very likely that he will not serve time and that the older girls are going to grow up in a very now known to be troubled dynamic/situation. The known risk to Parker did not lead to change for them now her death may not either. The bond hearing on YT was disturbing to me, as is his history of choices re: women, girls and following court orders. JMOOO. ∫

Can’t bold for some reason but are there MSMlinks for the accused dad’s criminal history / history of not following court orders? I’ve seen a few references in this thread but can’t seem to locate them. Apologies if this has been asked/ answered.

If someone neglected one of the children multiple times in the same way and it led to a death?

The mother is also a victim, yet anything she says, does, or how she says it, is being scrutinized. She had, minutes before that text, been doing CPR on her lifeless tiny child.
Yeah, I have no idea what anyone is expecting from ES. “I appreciate you trying your best” doesn’t really work here because, well, he barely tried. Which brings me to:

The bond hearing on YT was disturbing to me, as is his history of choices re: women, girls and following court orders.
The more I think about it, the more I’m with you on this one. IMO the only comfort here is that the two surviving girls have each other.

Can’t bold for some reason but are there MSMlinks for the accused dad’s criminal history / history of not following court orders? I’ve seen a few references in this thread but can’t seem to locate them. Apologies if this has been asked/ answered.
Agreed… I’m sorta confused cause all msm I found indicates he had like a dui from 15 years ago. If someone wants to PM me and share, I’d love to know

It could also be seen as a cya text if in fact she did do this too. We won't know because the older kids were not initially asked about her per the Complaint, and now they may have been subject to pressure. JMOOO.

Her focus on him rather than the surviving kids is just more of the same. That he was released home does not bode well for jail time. He is not a good guy, he is reckless re: kids, lies to LE in easily disprovable ways, ignores court orders, etc. But, often those people skate through life. Had he done this to someone else's child, with a repeated pattern, he'd serve time. Being victim focused, to me it should not matter, Parker's life and the safety and wellbeing of her sisters should be paramount.

"Her focus on him rather than the surviving kids"

I agree, this is all wrong to me. He is an adult and should be able to take care of himself, and the 3 children he was responsible for. The children, however, need care and protection and the mother wants to protect the father. I dunno.

The children are the ones to worry about right now.

I'm not liking this at all. But that is just my opinion.

If someone neglected one of the children multiple times in the same way and it led to a death?

The mother is also a victim, yet anything she says, does, or how she says it, is being scrutinized. She had, minutes before that text, been doing CPR on her lifeless tiny child.
yes, the mother is a victim and there is nothing victim friendly about the way she is being judged for a man's actions.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back