Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
paraphrasing from the mother's statement : I work many hours, so he is all they see

that was the saddest thing to me.
Would you be just as sad if it were the father saying that? Are women not allowed to work demanding jobs AND be parents (as men do all the time) without feeling guilty about it?

I don't think anyone rejoices at the idea of only one parent being "all the children see" in a 2 parent household.

This is why many members commented that the situation of this same man's ex being the only parent that his eldest child ever saw was also very sad.

Would you be just as sad if it were the father saying that? Are women not allowed to work demanding jobs AND be parents (as men do all the time) without feeling guilty about it?
I think the saddest thing is that they only saw HIM so much. Who puts kids in cars in lieu of babysitting, his ONLY job. Who deserts their first born child and puts the mother through 10-12 years of debilitating, endless court motions trying to get justice for their child. Who leaves their baby in a hot car to die so he can play video games for hours.
This guy is pushing 40.

Last edited:
I think the saddest thing is that they only saw HIM so much. Who puts kids in cars in lieu of babysitting, his ONLY job. Who deserts their first born child and puts the mother through 10-12 years of debilitating, endless court motions trying to get justice for their child. Who leaves their baby in a hot car to die so he can play video games for hours.
This guy is pushing 40.
exactly. It's not about the mother being the breadwinner. It's about the father NOT being a responsible candidate for the role of stay at home dad. The fact that the children spend the lion's share of their time with him is indeed sad. Sad for them, sad for mom. JMO

Looks like a gorgeous house, aren't modern attached garages air conditioned these days? If not, how could either of them work out in that heat? I live in an adobe house, no garage, this is an honest question.
I live 10 or 15 miles south of the Scholtes in a 2 year old house that is similar to theirs. We looked at several developments before choosing this one, I didn’t see any that offered AC in the garage.

Some ppl acclimate to the heat to a point, although honestly I can’t imagine anyone working out in 109*! Most ppl do their thing in the early morning hours, say between 5am & 10am before the full on heat starts baking everything.

I disagree x 10,000. He's only out because he's got a lot of money.

If she wanted a 9-5 job as an anesthesiologist, she could, for instance, work in an outpatient clinic.
She came home at 4 pm the day her daughter was left in the car. Who's to say she doesn't have a 9 to 5 job already?

This is interesting. The model of the car, Parker died in, the Acura MDX, 2023 model, has a "rear seat reminder", to remind drivers not to leave anything in the rear seat. This is interesting. Was this safety feature disabled? The police took the car as evidence to examine. How did CS forget Parker in the back seat, in a car with this safety feature?!

He didn't forget. He left her there on purpose and then apparently forgot to come out and get her.

He didn't forget. He left her there on purpose and then apparently forgot to come out and get her.
He knew the engine would shut off after 30 minutes, he admitted. So he forgot about the car shutting down, he forgot she was out there. He didn't look around for her, inside, for the 3 hours she was in the car. Did he care if she had dirty diapers? He lied to the police about when he got home, trying to minimize his actions. I can't think of a single reason to defend him.

Last edited:
The man's text was NOT "Sorry Babe."

It was, "Babe, I'm sorry."

Pedantic maybe but if you're going to quote someone, you quote them - you don't paraphrase them.
An early msm article quoted the father saying “Sorry Babe.” It was later updated to reflect the correct quote from the affidavit.

It’s not uncommon to read inaccuracies in early msm reports as information slowly comes out from LE. In my personal opinion the parents texting each other while their daughter was being rushed to the hospital is odd but maybe it was just their way of dealing with trauma.

it wasn't , i was sad for the mother as well.
I guess if the dad had been a responsible stay-at-home parent, the situation would have been pretty good, because at least the mom had fun vacationing with them. Not too different from past traditional marriages where the husband was in the role of busy breadwinner. The sad part is that he let her down in that role, in the worst way imaginable.

exactly. It's not about the mother being the breadwinner. It's about the father NOT being a responsible candidate for the role of stay at home dad. The fact that the children spend the lion's share of their time with him is indeed sad. Sad for them, sad for mom. JMO
If we're looking for who the kids spent the lion's share of time with, it wasn't the dad, it was the car. Dad was otherwise engaged.

MOO

I guess if the dad had been a responsible stay-at-home parent, the situation would have been pretty good, because at least the mom had fun vacationing with them. Not too different from past traditional marriages where the husband was in the role of busy breadwinner. The sad part is that he let her down in that role, in the worst way imaginable.
I don't know how she could think he was responsible after how he treated his first born. I guess ES might not of known, given he was probably able to intercept the mail from the court given that he didn't appear to ever work outside the house. But the actions against him started in 2012 or maybe even 2010. Hiding something like that, so very irresponsible towards a minor, for 12 or even 14 years? Why would he be expected to show responsibility for his next 3 kids?

I don't know how she could think he was responsible after how he treated his first born. I guess ES might not of known, given he was probably able to intercept the mail from the court given that he didn't appear to ever work outside the house. But the actions against him started in 2012 or maybe even 2010. Hiding something like that, so very irresponsible towards a minor, for 12 or even 14 years? Why would he be expected to show responsibility for his next 3 kids?
She likely was in denial, not wanting to see, or making excuses as to why the past was different.

What did Parker usually do inside the house while being ignored for hours by the caregiver? Did he ever wonder if she was playing with something dangerous? Look, he just didn't care. We're all gobsmacked that he left her in the car that long. This is not a one-off, it's indication that he ignored her in the house too.

What did Parker usually do inside the house while being ignored for hours by the caregiver? Did he ever wonder if she was playing with something dangerous? Look, he just didn't care. We're all gobsmacked that he left her in the car that long. This is not a one-off, it's indication that he ignored her in the house too.

That is why I am trying to figure out if the older kids ever asked him where Parker was, and what he said. They are witnesses to a murder, living now in the same house with him. I can't believe that was allowed!!! Talk about an opportunity for witness tampering!!!!

Yeah, anyone who's been around a toddler knows that if they're quiet, it means trouble, and you immediately need to find them and stop whatever they're getting up to.

In this case, we know that her being silent meant absolutely nothing to him, because it took his wife getting home and searching for her for him to realise she was not in the home at all. Which tells me that that was his normal. Her being shut somewhere that she wasn't able to be heard was routine.

MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back