Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Transcript, cutting out reporter input -

Dad: No! (sounds like it could be part of a conversation he’s already having with his wife when the call connects, from differentiation in tone) … 911, 911, please!

Dad: My baby was in the car. She’s not responsive. Oh my God, oh my God!

911: And this was out in the driveway?

Dad: Yes!

911: Is she still breathing?

Dad: No she’s not breathing right now.

911: Okay we need to start CPR right now.

Dad: Yes we are, we’re starting CPR, yes.

911: I need to hear CPR, (Mom in background cries aloud) I need them to count it out for me, one two three, four…

Dad: One two three fo… my wife’s a doctor, my wife’s a doctor, she’s home. (Mom in background says something)

Mom: You left the (sounds like ‘starter’?) on?

Dad: It was but it turns off! I’ve been checking.

911: Is she breathing yet?

Dad: (to Mom) Is she breathing?

Mom: No.

Dad: No. Oh my God, baby! Baby!!

Mom: (counting compression) …3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

---

"My baby was in the car"

NOT

"I left my baby in the car"

He is more interested in self-preservation than truth. During an emergency to try to save Parker's life he is consciously thinking how to adapt his language first.

MOO

edited to add - the "I've been checking" is at odds with him supposedly checking the house for her when his wife arrived home. We know he wasn't checking the car, but I would say that checking the house was a charade and this statement is to manipulate the 911 call handler.

Last edited:
Regarding the idea he would have been a more attentive, involved father if they'd had a boy, what about all of the attentive involved fathers out there who have daughters? And enjoy playing with and teaching them, and helping them grow up with love?

Honestly, he didn't want to be a stay-at-home-parent (or much of one at all, IMO), and didn't want to admit he's an alcoholic. He needed to choose rehab, intense therapy, and finding new goals for himself. He needed to want to change, but there's something very wrong. Another child, a son, wouldn't change him.

Reactions: IDK
Regarding the idea he would have been a more attentive, involved father if they'd had a boy, what about all of the attentive involved fathers out there who have daughters? And enjoy playing with and teaching them, and helping them grow up with love?

Honestly, he didn't want to be a stay-at-home-parent (or much of one at all, IMO), and didn't want to admit he's an alcoholic. He needed to choose rehab, intense therapy, and finding new goals for himself. He needed to want to change, but there's something very wrong. Another child, a son, wouldn't change him.

He would have absolutely refused to go to rehab, IMHO. First, he’d deny having alcohol problems. To be willing to stop the habit, one has to have a motive to change something in life. When he looks around with sober eyes, what changes? He is still a deadbeat dad, a 36-year old who failed college, sitting at home watching kids. He’d spend more time at his PS5, that’s all. Plus, remember his response when E accused him of drunk driving with a child in the car? “You hate me.” People like him would blame everyone for their perceived misfortunes.

Transcript, cutting out reporter input -

Dad: No! (sounds like it could be part of a conversation he’s already having with his wife when the call connects, from differentiation in tone) … 911, 911, please!

Dad: My baby was in the car. She’s not responsive. Oh my God, oh my God!

911: And this was out in the driveway?

Dad: Yes!

911: Is she still breathing?

Dad: No she’s not breathing right now.

911: Okay we need to start CPR right now.

Dad: Yes we are, we’re starting CPR, yes.

911: I need to hear CPR, (Mom in background cries aloud) I need them to count it out for me, one two three, four…

Dad: One two three fo… my wife’s a doctor, my wife’s a doctor, she’s home. (Mom in background says something)

Mom: You left the (sounds like ‘starter’?) on?

Dad: It was but it turns off! I’ve been checking.

911: Is she breathing yet?

Dad: (to Mom) Is she breathing?

Mom: No.

Dad: No. Oh my God, baby! Baby!!

Mom: (counting compression) …3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

---

"My baby was in the car"

NOT

"I left my baby in the car"

He is more interested in self-preservation than truth. During an emergency to try to save Parker's life he is consciously thinking how to adapt his language first.

MOO

edited to add - the "I've been checking" is at odds with him supposedly checking the house for her when his wife arrived home. We know he wasn't checking the car, but I would say that checking the house was a charade and this statement is to manipulate the 911 call handler.
I did think that checking the house was a ruse on his part. He knew full well where she was when the wife came home but he had to go through the motions

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back