Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
KGUN9 on youtube
Yes hearing is happening now at that link! thank you

CS is super cleaned up and dressed in a black suit, wearing black framed glasses. His hair has recently been cut. He is still on release, has to continue to follow the court's directives about no unsupervised time with children etc.

I am irritated to say the least.

Is he going to still live in the home with only his wife supervising him?
This is not a private family matter.

This man is a chronic abuser who drives while intoxicated and is involved in petty theft. He is untrustworthy and a risk for violence and a danger to his family and neighborhood.

I wonder how safe the neighbors feel with him hanging around there without a plan.

This is not a private family matter.

This man is a chronic abuser who drives while intoxicated and is involved in petty theft. He is untrustworthy and a risk for violence and a danger to his family and neighborhood.

I wonder how safe the neighbors feel with him hanging around there without a plan.
Have the charges been formally upgraded to first-degree murder?

Have the charges been formally upgraded to first-degree murder?
yes several days ago. as well as felony first degree child abuse.

AND he and his wife have been coaching their still living daughters to lie!

one of their daughters told the forensic interviewer that "her mom and dad told her that she needed to go there today so she could talk to them about her baby sister dying and that she needed to tell them that he is a good dad and it was just an accident."

from the charging doc.

Last edited:
The judge confirmed that CM has been in touch with “pre trial services”. Not familiar with that— is it like a probation officer to make sure he is compliant with the conditions?

Last edited:
GUYS…NO…
I’m in Florida now dealing with my very ill and crippled mom in memory care, and my dad who is still in his home but needs help…I’ve just now had the chance to go online and see here that they did NOT remand CS!
No!! NO!
I don’t have the time right now to look it up or watch any news, so I’m just learning this now from all you wonderful posters…I am astonished…HOW could they allow this “father” to go back home???

Just my very angry and bewildered opinion.

So he still is out free to intimidate or coach his still living children and STILL hasn't had to pay a penny in bond??!! I heard nothing about any sort of bond at this arraignment hearing today.

GUYS…NO…
I’m in Florida now dealing with my very ill and crippled mom in memory care, and my dad who is still in his home but needs help…I’ve just now had the chance to go online and see here that they did NOT remand CS!
No!! NO!
I don’t have the time right now to look it up or watch any news, so I’m just learning this now from all you wonderful posters…I am astonished…HOW could they allow this “father” to go back home???

Just my very angry and bewildered opinion.
1st degree murder of a child and 1st degree child abuse and he is allowed to live in the family home with two other children he admits to treating negligently in the same way?

This is complete insanity! To let him live with those other poor babies and potentially place them in further danger is just absolute madness. Why is the judge allowing this?? He’s lied numerous times, potentially (not proven) driven recklessly with children in the car, under the influence whilst driving (as has been proven by the cctv), doesn’t appear all that remorseful for Parker’s death tbh and has coached the other children to say ‘daddy’s a good daddy’ (or words similar) and still he’s allowed to be at home. The mind boggles

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
katyb
Back