Arizona girl, 2, left in car by father on 109-degree day and is found dead

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Maybe he was actually arrested this time and booked, as part of due process for the charges of murder. I imagine that we will see an intake photo.
This was from 7/12 - the day he was arrested & charged. He was able to see the judge within minutes apparently. I’m glad to see Dr Mom has support at home bc she sure doesn’t get any from her oldest child, Christopher.

Thanks for that detail, I could not bring myself to watch more than seconds. Poor Parker, RIP. I have a lot of upset re: the dynamic between the parents and even DEATH of a toddler only seemed to shift it literally momentarily. DARVO is real and both parents seem to see him as the one who deserves coddling, when she raised the drunken speeding he said "You hate me!" here HE was the focus, it's like the family is a cult and he is the deity that mom rotates around. Even that day Parker didn't get much of a focus. MOOO.

I really feel he may not serve any time. How is it going to play out? He has no job. He can't solo parent. She will have to work at some point? Like with the older daughter being removed, the writing is on the wall, again. JMOO.
When he said she was asleep...what does that have to do with drunken speeding...its obvious what we are dealing with here and it is a family dynamic with the girls knowing its wrong by their own admissions. As dysfunctional as you can get including a unbelievable loss of life

Inside Edition is also running a short body cam video. Be warned there’s a brief moment of emts trying to revive Parker. Nothing is shown but it could be upsetting to some.

I hope this case garners national attention; people need to know that purposely leaving a child in a hot car for any reason is not acceptable!

Omg! My mind is blown.

He said, “So I’m being treated like a murderer?!”

IT’S ALL ABOUT HIM! His daughter is dead and he’s worried about how he is being treated.

MAN-BABY. I just can’t….im so angry!

Last edited:
Omg! My mind is blown.

He said, “So I’m being treated like a murderer?!”

IT’S ALL ABOUT HIM! His daughter is dead and he’s worried about how he is being treated.

MAN-BABY. I just can’t….im so angry!
IMO many of us are at a loss of words here. All the adults including CS clearly expressed their opinion that Parker’s death was purely accidental. Heck, even the cops bent over backwards to mollify the parents.

And while I can understand that maybe the judge didn’t have all the details at the first hearing but what happened at the second one? Does the judge believe it’s okay for CS to drive given the evidence? What stops him from shoplifting booze and quaffing it down in the local gas station bathroom? Nothing.

No addressing his lies, not even his big fat one about checking on Parker. Video shows he never checked on her, not once.

Bah.

I think it is fair to say that CS forgot Parker was in the car. I don’t think he wanted her to die strapped into her car seat, in the back of the car. The big difference between CS and almost every hot car/forgotten baby death I’ve ever heard about - CS walked away from the car knowing full well that his baby girl was in that car
Agree, but I believe the other aspect that most distinguishes him from other parents who truly somehow forget their kids in the car—-for CS, this was chronic behavior. Habitual. Routine.

Most parents who truly accidentally forget their kids seem to be anguished over their tragic error and would do anything to go back in time, rectify what they did, and save their child.

Not here. According to the evidence so far, from the parents’ text conversations in particular, this was his recurring approach to raising all four of his daughters.

An inevitable tragedy which was completely avoidable, especially since the mother knew this was happening regularly.

IMO

ETA: I live thousands of miles from Arizona, but I wish I had walked by his driveway, noticed Parker, and been able to get her rescued. I believe we all feel the same belated urge.

It didn’t slip past me that CS seemed to stop crying the second he was led out of ES’ sight on the body cam footage of his arrest…

Lies, lies, and more lies when first speaking to police. His daughter is being rushed to the hospital and he is still concerned with covering his own hide.

This man has had a long history of being coddled and having his inappropriate (and damaging) behavior excused. The way ES and her mother (assuming—it could be his mother) speak to him and treat him as he is being detained just confirms that to me. It’s sad that now he’s also being coddled by the judge and the court system.

I really worry for his remaining children if he is let go with a “slap on the wrist.” He didn’t care for years about the safety of his loved ones—and why should he? He never has faced any real consequences for his actions, until now. Ugh.

All MOO.

It didn’t slip past me that CS seemed to stop crying the second he was led out of ES’ sight on the body cam footage of his arrest…

Lies, lies, and more lies when first speaking to police. His daughter is being rushed to the hospital and he is still concerned with covering his own hide.

This man has had a long history of being coddled and having his inappropriate (and damaging) behavior excused. The way ES and her mother (assuming—it could be his mother) speak to him and treat him as he is being detained just confirms that to me. It’s sad that now he’s also being coddled by the judge and the court system.

I really worry for his remaining children if he is let go with a “slap on the wrist.” He didn’t care for years about the safety of his loved ones—and why should he? He never has faced any real consequences for his actions, until now. Ugh.

All MOO.
I think I heard ES refer to the other woman as 'Mom" so I am thinking it was his MIL. He makes everything about him. He's likely been coddled all his life with his wife stepping into be the parent. I don't think I could look at my spouse again nevermind console them and rub their back and hug them. There's a really weird dynamic going on in that family.

Per the Inside Edition story he was questioned the day of the murder but then arrested 3 days later. His indignation with LE day off, when Parker was still there, being worked on, and ES's repeatedly calling LE "heartless" was upsetting to me, as the focus seemed on him, not Parker. JMOOO.

This was from 7/12 - the day he was arrested & charged. He was able to see the judge within minutes apparently. I’m glad to see Dr Mom has support at home bc she sure doesn’t get any from her oldest child, Christopher.

I think I heard ES refer to the other woman as 'Mom" so I am thinking it was his MIL. He makes everything about him. He's likely been coddled all his life with his wife stepping into be the parent. I don't think I could look at my spouse again nevermind console them and rub their back and hug them. There's a really weird dynamic going on in that family.

I think the dynamic is very obvious: CS’s addictions are alcohol and gaming, and ES’s addiction is CS.

I think the dynamic is very obvious: CS’s addictions are alcohol and gaming, and ES’s addiction is CS.

Yes. Chronic Co Dependent. Frequently seen in people who are driven and motivated in other areas of their lives. They refuse to accept "failure", ie...getting a divorce or a failed relationship. So, they develop co Dependent behavior as a coping mechanism. "Everything is FINE".

Last edited:
Per the Inside Edition story he was questioned the day of the murder but then arrested 3 days later. His indignation with LE day off, when Parker was still there, being worked on, and ES's repeatedly calling LE "heartless" was upsetting to me, as the focus seemed on him, not Parker. JMOOO.

And notice that in the Inside Edition video CS is on his phone as he paces in the kitchen.

Well, this has all been a real annoyance for him, hasn’t it?

I know this man lost a child and you can’t say how anyone should react in a situation like that. But…he just seems so much more upset about being called out on his role in what happened (“you’re treating me like a murderer?”). Something about his body language in the arraignment video also bothers me. You would think he was being asked to take time away from something really important and that this was someone else’s fault.

Inside Edition is also running a short body cam video. Be warned there’s a brief moment of emts trying to revive Parker. Nothing is shown but it could be upsetting to some.

I hope this case garners national attention; people need to know that purposely leaving a child in a hot car for any reason is not acceptable!

he had the gall to get angry at the police

"so I'm being treated like a murderer??!!"

Well, this has all been a real annoyance for him, hasn’t it?

I know this man lost a child and you can’t say how anyone should react in a situation like that. But…he just seems so much more upset about being called out on his role in what happened (“you’re treating me like a murderer?”). Something about his body language in the arraignment video also bothers me. You would think he was being asked to take time away from something really important and that this was someone else’s fault.

agree I posted at the same time about his attitude

Agree, but I believe the other aspect that most distinguishes him from other parents who truly somehow forget their kids in the car—-for CS, this was chronic behavior. Habitual. Routine.

Most parents who truly accidentally forget their kids seem to be anguished over their tragic error and would do anything to go back in time, rectify what they did, and save their child.

Not here. According to the evidence so far, from the parents’ text conversations in particular, this was his recurring approach to raising all four of his daughters.

An inevitable tragedy which was completely avoidable, especially since the mother knew this was happening regularly.

IMO

ETA: I live thousands of miles from Arizona, but I wish I had walked by his driveway, noticed Parker, and been able to get her rescued. I believe we all feel the same belated urge.
I agree. I don’t get it.

Comments about articles in local MSM are also unbelievable. People criticizing the reporter! I would guess they are written by ppl who know them, but who knows?

I live not too far from them and it really bothers me that I was literally a few miles/possibly a few blocks away that day. I so wish that while test driving a vehicle we happened across her either at the grocery store or the gas station. Had I seen a toddler alone in a car, AC running or not, I would’ve called 911.

Holy cow, I just saw he was charged with murder one. I wonder if the grand jury has reason to believe he did this intentionally.

Despicable coddled piece of trash
I missed about the last week of this thread and just read the last page, seeing that disgusting video of her rubbing his back while he wept crocodile tears. She should have been kicking him in the nuts.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back