Armchair psych profile and personal background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Call me stupid but was is the BG dot com site? I am French, I can see if I can find out anything

NoStone and jellybeanz are right ... BG dot fr is the name of the site in France (supposedly not owned by the same guy MM that owns BG dot com, but MM apparently chose to go public on the Fr site)

This guy gets around, wonder about the 2-4 employees ?...
This appears to have been lodged when he was in London last November and updated on 18/01/12. I wonder if he set up a business bank account for this concern to receive big funds? Hmmm :moo:

As for more employees? I really don't know.

ITA re using extreme caution ... i.e. After LRM was arrested in Berlin, for some reason the owner of BG dot com site went on the BG dot fr site and told people that LRM was being beaten while in the German prison. Now why he would try to get peeps to feel sorry for LRM, i can't say for sure. Anyway, i just went to try to find the exact wording and I am forbidden access. I don't know whether the Fr site is closed down, or whether i should take this personally. :blushing:

We don't know until we know .. until then, be careful.

The post is also on the English site and I believe you may have read all of it wrong. The person who said that LM was being beaten was from a member of Best Gore who lives 7 minutes away by metro from where LM was arrested. At the end of that post then the owner of the best gore site says that he is disappointed that he is receiving praise from the world except where he lives which is Canada because here he was told by police he could be charged..... Nowhere is he trying to get sympathy for LM. The anonymous person who posted about the beatings in no way is trying to have people pity LM.

Wonder why he seems to have Wednesdays free?

Wednesday's -He probably had to wash his wigs ;-)

Employees? Different wigs, different personas, must have had 2 - 4 wigs.

The post is also on the English site and I believe you may have read all of it wrong. The person who said that LM was being beaten was from a member of Best Gore who lives 7 minutes away by metro from where LM was arrested. At the end of that post then the owner of the best gore site says that he is disappointed that he is receiving praise from the world except where he lives which is Canada because here he was told by police he could be charged..... Nowhere is he trying to get sympathy for LM. The anonymous person who posted about the beatings in no way is trying to have people pity LM.

Maybe that's how it all reads now, but not how it read a couple of weeks ago. The whole long post was by MM.

Maybe that's how it all reads now, but not how it read a couple of weeks ago. The whole long post was by MM.

Yep it's one long post by MM. He shares the mail he received by this poster and at the end removes the person's name and then he continues to say how he is being heralded as a hero by the world except in Canada ....

Wonder why he seems to have Wednesdays free?

Maybe Wednesdays are "pet adoption" days? I know, I know...not funny. :notgood: But I went there anyways...

I must be a monster.

I do plan on writing Luka Magnotta. I'm not a 'fan', I'm not 'in love'. I want to know what you all are wanting to know. I'm just gonna try to go to the source and ask for it. Maybe I still won't find out but it's worth a couple of stamps to try.

I find that kind of ballsy. Maybe I'm a big wuss, but I couldn't do it and invite that sort of evil into my life by personal communication. But I respect you and would love to learn if any light is shed on what the hell he was thinking as to prevent this in the future.

He is the the most atrocious person out there right now. I hate him with every fibre of my bone. He killed in one of the most shocking ways anyone could. But for some really crazy thing he had to bring the puppy in. How more shocking can that be.

I have a little dog, who I love so much, and it boils my blood that sick sadist did so many sick things to everyone. Including that poor puppy, who was just an innocent bystander

For everything this nutbar did, I hope he rots in hell...without a computer..

Sorry for quoting self here, but why would a hero who owned his own ns1 and ns2 servers a couple of weeks ago now have his big famous site switched to another server? :waitasec:

ah well ... maybe Traceroute and all those whois lookup thingies got it all wrong.

Okay, i'm taking this thread way off topic, so will shut up on this particular matter (for now ;) )

MOO

For serial killers, the prevalence of physical abuse was 36%;
sexual abuse was 26%; and psychological abuse was 50%. Neglect was equally prevalent
in the serial killer (18%) and societal norm populations.

http://maamodt.asp.radford.edu/Research - Forensic/2005 20-1-Mitchell-40-47.pdf

That is a fascinating paper. I had to tweak this chart to show up well here, and I highlighted something, but otherwise this is a quote from that paper:

Table 2: Comparison of serial killers to the general population

Type of Abuse-------General Population---- Serial Killer Population
Physical -----------------6% ------------------------- 36%
Sexual ------------------ 3% --------------------------26%
Psychological ---------- 2% --------------------------50%
Neglect ---------------- 18% ------------------------- 18%
Other --------------------6% -------------------------- N/A
No Abuse Reported--70% ---------------------------32%

So 32% of serial killers in this study had no kind of abuse! That's amazing. It's also far different than the 70% from the general population.

I think the aunt may certainly be onto something if she felt the grandmother Eric lived with was a problem for people, especially kids. That may not mean actual abuse, of course, but there could be significant dysfunction, easily, imho. There could be abuse, too, of course.

I just know that the criminal, vile psychopath I had the misfortune of being close to for so many years really couldn't have had significant abuse throughout any of her life. It would have had to have been something more like a bad pregnancy if we're looking for environmental factors. Or it could have been sparse and isolated incidents before a year of age that her mother absolutely didn't know about.

I find the topic so interesting. I also have to hold out that we really don't know that Eric's childhood contributed to his vile ways. I would trust my friend's parents to raise my own child, but I wouldn't trust her -- the daughter-- enough to spit on her!

He is the the most atrocious person out there right now. I hate him with every fibre of my bone. He killed in one of the most shocking ways anyone could. But for some really crazy thing he had to bring the puppy in. How more shocking can that be.

I have a little dog, who I love so much, and it boils my blood that sick sadist did so many sick things to everyone. Including that poor puppy, who was just an innocent bystander

For everything this nutbar did, I hope he rots in hell...without a computer..
I don't like the puppy's involvement either but if it survived the evening I'm pretty sure the little guy will come out of it ok (no PTSD, PDs, etc). ;) As crazy as this sounds, I think that snuffing out the puppy ranks right up there with some of the other atrocities committed. I mean, it's not like he would make for a very good witness, and he is worth more as evidence dead than alive (if located) so it would serve no purpose. And as disturbing as this may sound, I doubt harming a dog would be very gratifying within the context of the rest of the evening.

That is a fascinating paper. I had to tweak this chart to show up well here, and I highlighted something, but otherwise this is a quote from that paper:

Table 2: Comparison of serial killers to the general population

Type of Abuse-------General Population---- Serial Killer Population
Physical -----------------6% ------------------------- 36%
Sexual ------------------ 3% --------------------------26%
Psychological ---------- 2% --------------------------50%
Neglect ---------------- 18% ------------------------- 18%
Other --------------------6% -------------------------- N/A
No Abuse Reported--70% ---------------------------32%

So 32% of serial killers in this study had no kind of abuse! That's amazing. It's also far different than the 70% from the general population.

I think the aunt may certainly be onto something if she felt the grandmother Eric lived with was a problem for people, especially kids. That may not mean actual abuse, of course, but there could be significant dysfunction, easily, imho. There could be abuse, too, of course.

I just know that the criminal, vile psychopath I had the misfortune of being close to for so many years really couldn't have had significant abuse throughout any of her life. It would have had to have been something more like a bad pregnancy if we're looking for environmental factors. Or it could have been sparse and isolated incidents before a year of age that her mother absolutely didn't know about.

I find the topic so interesting. I also have to hold out that we really don't know that Eric's childhood contributed to his vile ways. I would trust my friend's parents to raise my own child, but I wouldn't trust her -- the daughter-- enough to spit on her!

I'm not disagreeing with you since I don't know your friend or whether you lived with her family, or what. But in my experience, you might never have known. I was abused and none of my friends or family members, including my mother, had any idea whatsoever except the one or two people I confided in well after the fact. Seriously, to reiterate, I'm not trying to argue and since I have no idea what information you have about your friend, I have no basis to disagree. I do believe it's entirely possible that you're 100% correct. However, due to my own personal experience, I know that what people believe they know is not necessarily the case and, in some instances, far far from it.

eta: it seems to me that those statistics significantly underestimate abuse in the general population. jmo

IMO getting into the psyche of any narcissist is a bit of a challenge. You're mostly peeling away layer upon layer of smoke and mirrors...sprinkled with kernels of truth. The more malignant they are the larger their funhouse of illusions and thus all the more difficult.

Regarding the Holmolka interview. She knew Todd was a journalist. Todd would be viewed as an adversary immediately. Holmolka's defenses would be fully up, hence all the rhetorical questioning she replied with (alot like the Trammel interview in Basic Instinct)... yet the salaciousness of being found and in the news could have been seductive to her narcissism so she allowed the interview to meander a bit before apparently getting a reality check from her husband. IMO, this situation is different then approaching a narcissist whose in prison with a "fan" or support letter. I don't think the narcissist would be as defensive although the "funhouse" of illusions remains in place....enter at your own risk.
And even if we went he wanted to make a friend or two. He does not know how - that skill set was never learned!

Yes he was banned from the Internet for I believe the time he had to go back and live with his mother for the 9 months I believe the judge imposed along with his having to be off the streets from 10 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. Anybody checked out if any of his aliases were posting during that time? Or if he actually stayed with his mother or took off? He was sentenced on July 12th 2005
Ha, Can any of us imagaine mr LM following rules of any kind! And IMO, the internet was a need not a want -similiar to thirst !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member