Armchair psych profile and personal background

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. These people make Luka seem like a Boy Scout. It always blows my mind when there are multiple people who collaborate on such gruesome crimes. You'd think it'd be difficult to find one nut willing to do something like this, but three??

YES, he found 3 crazy followers. Insane!:what: I watched his interview on tv and the guy was so creepy, he sounded exactly like a religious leader, very convincing in his crazy beliefs. Trust me, he could be like a mini Jim Jones, lol, his words had a lot of power so no wonder those women helped that brazilian cannibal, thrown in religion in the mix some people can go blind and do whatever the leader says.

Talking about influence and followers, I've always wondered if LM wanted some parter in crime? don't you think it is strange that he always admired serial killer couples? Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, Karla & Bernardo, etc yet Luka acted alone? just wondered:fence:

Constantly creating a dark cloud of guilt by sinister association with infamous dreadful criminals, yet claiming victimization and innocence.

This!
I think it is interesting that Luka always claimed to be stalked, framed but in reality it seems he was the one stalking, harassing people online.
Did you guys read LM rip-off report about the Karla Homolka forum owner Jennifer (WKH)? The report sounds almost like he was talking about himself, he is describing his own behaviour. He saw something in the other person that he can't accept yet he behaves in a similar fashion, he can't deal with his own mirror reflection. What is this called? psychological projection? He even calls the forum owner 'lunatic'!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...kh+homolka+forum&cd=30&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br

YES, he found 3 crazy followers. Insane!:what: I watched his interview on tv and the guy was so creepy, he sounded exactly like a religious leader, very convincing in his crazy beliefs. Trust me, he could be like a mini Jim Jones, lol, his words had a lot of power so no wonder those women helped that brazilian cannibal, thrown in religion in the mix some people can go blind and do whatever the leader says.

Talking about influence and followers, I've always wondered if LM wanted some parter in crime? don't you think it is strange that he always admired serial killer couples? Ian Brady and Myra Hindley, Karla & Bernardo, etc yet Luka acted alone? just wondered:fence:
Unfortunately, IDK if Luka was functional enough to make deep enough connections to people to have such an intimate accomplice. I feel that if he did have an accomplice, an exchange of money was involved.

I don't want people to think I am dangerous or insane, but I have an ability to put myself in others' shoes, and I know Luka is a Lone Ranger of sorts. I know this because so am I, although being such an empath I am unable to hurt any living creature. For instance, I allow spiders to inhabit my bath because I refuse to hurt them. Occasionally they become a bit off kilter and end up taking a dive to their death upon their own devices, but I cannot exterminate them.

Anyway, he has (had) a price, and I don't. I'd just as well starve and die helping others than hurt others for my own survival. This is exactly why Luka would never kill himself. But think about how keen his survival skills are, seriously.

Police were there, called by the hotel manager to evict him. It's not uncommon for plain clothes officers to conduct evictions; it avoids causing alarm (and helps to get the tenant to answer the door!).

And it wasn't "in the middle" of the interview. The interview by Reporter Alex West was done, and police evicted him after.

source: http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Canada/2012/06/01/19828096.html

We know LRM was often short on money. Bankruptcies, turning tricks for small amounts of money, etc.

It's not difficult to believe that he simply wasn't paying his rent and the owner wanted him out. Period.
Thanks for that, so it was straight after the interview or very soon after.
I agree he was 'bumping' his digs, so the question is how long was he there and why was he there? I think the python video was filmed in London and uploaded at that time (see here) and I think its agreed there was someone else in that video?

I'm still suspicious of the plain clothesers :moo:

Thanks for that, so it was straight after the interview or very soon after.
I agree he was 'bumping' his digs, so the question is how long was he there and why was he there? I think the python video was filmed in London and uploaded at that time (see here) and I think its agreed there was someone else in that video?

I'm still suspicious of the plain clothesers :moo:

Yeah, there was another person in the video. I think Baudi Moovan would be the best person to speak to theories as to that person's identity.

As for the plain clothes officers; check some stories about how ethe "Occupy Movement" occupiers were evicted in London; police used plain clothes officers most of the time.

Haha! This thing actually correctly came up with Luka! I was getting frustrated with trying to stump it and decided to try something obscure and it guessed under 25 questions. Craziness! akinator.com

This!
I think it is interesting that Luka always claimed to be stalked, framed but in reality it seems he was the one stalking, harassing people online.
Did you guys read LM rip-off report about the Karla Homolka forum owner Jennifer (WKH)? The report sounds almost like he was talking about himself, he is describing his own behaviour. He saw something in the other person that he can't accept yet he behaves in a similar fashion, he can't deal with his own mirror reflection. What is this called? psychological projection? He even calls the forum owner 'lunatic'!
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...kh+homolka+forum&cd=30&hl=pt-BR&ct=clnk&gl=br
How have they linked that to Luka?

Yeah, there was another person in the video. I think Baudi Moovan would be the best person to speak to theories as to that person's identity.

There was another person in the video we called "Python Petting". In this video no animals were harmed, just weird 'petting' of the python.

The video where he feeds the python with a kitten, we did come to the determination that he was alone, but never proved anything, its up for debate. The camera is on a chair, and he picks the camera up from the chair when he starts to distract the kitten.

Here's a frame from the video where he picks up the camera from the chair. I apologize for the size, but the quality when you blow it up is awful.

zWzE3.jpg

There was another person in the video we called "Python Petting". In this video no animals were harmed, just weird 'petting' of the python.

The video where he feeds the python with a kitten, we did come to the determination that he was alone, but never proved anything, its up for debate. The camera is on a chair, and he picks the camera up from the chair when he starts to distract the kitten.

Here's a frame from the video where he picks up the camera from the chair. I apologize for the size, but the quality when you blow it up is awful.

zWzE3.jpg

Baudi, thanks for chiming in so quickly. You're insights are a big asset to this thread (and this forum), so I hope you keep posting.

And thanks for the clarification on the python/kitten videos. Did you guys come up with any leads on the identity of the second person in the "Python Petting" video?

Baudi, thanks for chiming in so quickly. You're insights are a big asset to this thread (and this forum), so I hope you keep posting.

And thanks for the clarification on the python/kitten videos. Did you guys come up with any leads on the identity of the second person in the "Python Petting" video?

No :(

We do know of at least two actual friend of Luka during this time, and turned the persons name over to the Toronto and Montreal PD, but we don't know the outcome of that investigation. The PD are now quick to take our info, but understandably, not quick to dole out the info ;)

No :(

We do know of at least two actual friend of Luka during this time, and turned the persons name over to the Toronto and Montreal PD, but we don't know the outcome of that investigation. The PD are now quick to take our info, but understandably, not quick to dole out the info ;)

Thanks, Baudi. I would hope they're quick to take your info give the great sleuthing you guys did on the animal cruelty videos.

It's uncanny how similar his methodology was for both the animal cruelty videos and the murder: LRM would create posts online with multiple sock puppets accounts on various platforms (the web, YouTube, Yahoo answers etc) and attempt to create a "buzz" concerning video, and then he would post the video itself in the coming weeks or months. Like a clockwork.

Thanks, Baudi. I would hope they're quick to take your info give the great sleuthing you guys did on the animal cruelty videos.

It's uncanny how similar his methodology was for both the animal cruelty videos and the murder: LRM would create posts online with multiple sock puppets accounts on various platforms (the web, YouTube, Yahoo answers etc) and attempt to create a "buzz" concerning video, and then he would post the video itself in the coming weeks or months. Like a clockwork.

Yep, its almost like he was honing his skills. Even similarities of his actions right before the kills. He loves on them first a little, then kills. Just crazy. My head is still spinning.

Haha! This thing actually correctly came up with Luka! I was getting frustrated with trying to stump it and decided to try something obscure and it guessed under 25 questions. Craziness! akinator.com

Woah, that thing is amazing! I did several and it was just freaky how quickly it got to the right answer. The last one I did was Jesus and like the 14th question was "is your character the Son of God?" lol

New!!
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Pos...ontreal+park+near+Magnotta/6870444/story.html

Montreal police confirmed the discovery of what could be human remains in Angrignon Park Sunday, only several kilometres south of suspected killer Luka Magnotta’s apartment.

Investigators are now awaiting coroners results to determine if the remains are in fact human, or if they are linked to Magnotta — the 29-year-old *advertiser censored* star who had previously spent time filming in Vancouver and is believed to have murdered and dismembered Chinese international student Jun Lin

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Pos...ta+apartment/6870444/story.html#ixzz1zQagSbf9

This might sound a bit far fetched but it's just a thought....

Is it possible LM had something delivered to investigators with a note about the head? Like flowers to arrive at the station on Canada Day or something? That way he wouldn't have to put his name on it or say anything to anyone about it but he'd still know they'd get his message?

New!!
http://www.theprovince.com/news/Pos...ontreal+park+near+Magnotta/6870444/story.html

Montreal police confirmed the discovery of what could be human remains in Angrignon Park Sunday, only several kilometres south of suspected killer Luka Magnotta’s apartment.

Investigators are now awaiting coroners results to determine if the remains are in fact human, or if they are linked to Magnotta — the 29-year-old *advertiser censored* star who had previously spent time filming in Vancouver and is believed to have murdered and dismembered Chinese international student Jun Lin

Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/news/Pos...ta+apartment/6870444/story.html#ixzz1zQagSbf9
Are they implying it could be the head? Who was it here on WS who suggested he buried the head near his home in the woods or a park? Y'all are freakin me out!

http://cnews.canoe.ca/CNEWS/Crime/2012/07/01/19940796.html
MONTREAL - A human head was found in a west-end park on Sunday, QMI Agency has learned, but it was not immediately clear if there's a link to the Luka Magnotta body-parts case.

The head was found on the shore of a lake in Angrignon park, a few kilometres south of Magnotta"s apartment where his lover, Jun Lin, was killed in late May

This might sound a bit far fetched but it's just a thought....

Is it possible LM had something delivered to investigators with a note about the head? Like flowers to arrive at the station on Canada Day or something? That way he wouldn't have to put his name on it or say anything to anyone about it but he'd still know they'd get his message?

Trying to upstage both Canada day and gay pride day 2012?

http://www.citytv.com/toronto/cityn...213023--32nd-annual-toronto-pride-parade-held

IDK how he could pull that off from where he is at. Every piece of incoming and outgoing mail is read, all phone calls are listened in on (and probably recorded) and he has no internet access. And he is in isolation, so there's no chance of assistance. Unless it was all planned before his arrest I feel that's highly unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChillThrills