ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brizzy Chick, what insurance? They don't pay out insurance to the spouse of murder victims when they are the ones who actually committed the murder.

He may have been able to get an upfront instalment off the intended insurance payout before he was accused of murder....

I do not for one moment suggest he has got an insurance payout, but maybe his name is on the contract as being a beneficiary....but as the cause of death and the mysterious circumstances surounding her death, the insurance company would not be paying a cent....however,

in some cases (usually ones where its a natural form of death, but release of funds have been stalled for what ever reason) some insurance cases have allowed a trickle of funds to be dispersed to the beneficiary prior to the payout, for emergencies etc....and some banks have been known to lend on these documents

in this situation, god knows what he may have been pleading to get some cash.....

Interfering with a corpse is touching it in any way....which includes moving it....

He may have hit her, and she fell and he was angry so he left her where she fell, then walked off. When he returned, he knew she was dead, and just touching her is enough to be charged with interference....according to what I was taught.

basically, your not allowed to touch a dead body....

and fair-enough

PS....UNLESS YOU HAVE LAWFUL REASON TO TOUCH IT...i.e your a doctor, or something

The fact that he has been charged with murder indicates that he had intent. In the event of stragulation this relates to the fact that at any time you could stop what you were doing. If you strangle someone and the result is their death then that shows intent to kill them. It is an extremely serious charge.

http://www.pottslawyers.com.au/web/page/QLD_Murder

If it was an accident he would not have been charged with "murder".

THEN, getting rid of the body is the charge of "interfering with a corpse".

http://www.pottslawyers.com.au/web/page/QLD_Improper_Interference_With_A_Corpse

The fact that he has been charged with murder indicates that he had intent. In the event of stragulation this relates to the fact that at any time you could stop what you were doing. If you strangle someone and the result is their death then that shows intent to kill them. It is an extremely serious charge.

http://www.pottslawyers.com.au/web/page/QLD_Murder

If it was an accident he would not have been charged with "murder".

THEN, getting rid of the body is the charge of "interfering with a corpse".

http://www.pottslawyers.com.au/web/page/QLD_Improper_Interference_With_A_Corpse

I agree, I was just explaining the exact thing to my son.

Why is Gerards face blurred out now he has been charged?

Ch 7 reporter just said we will not see GBC at the court today, given his remand. Olivia due to arrive at court shortly.

They just announced Olvia would be attending court.. interesting to see if the parents show up too

Look, he's moving in around the corner from me :jail:

Me too! I drove past there just last night....it's a weird feeling knowing I am so close to all those criminals. My friend works there! Wonder if she will give me any goss!?

Still no cross to the court by Channel 9. They must be waiting for the result so that they can report the event in full.

Me too! I drove past there just last night....it's a weird feeling knowing I am so close to all those criminals. My friend works there! Wonder if she will give me any goss!?

I expect that he will be the perfect prisoner....very well mannered and compliant etc...

....wotevs:what:

Does anyone know how long after Gerard gets charged would an accomplice get arrested? Also for those that aren't sure how the bail works i left a message on here last night about that. They can't do it in the court today the lawyers have to apply in the supreme court then it takes a few days to go through.

Also i put a message on here last night about what the police state (even though it wasn't believed) and it's taken me until this morning to find it because of all the new posts on there. ( about the message i left about contempt of court)

WARNING While we always encourage and enjoy receiving comments and feedback , we must remind our 91,000 fans that we cannot tolerate comments that might defame, discriminate, offend, interfere with privacy or infringe copyright or other intellectual property rights. We also remind people not to pre-judge investigations or judicial proceedings
For example, if we post an update about a person being charged with a serious offence, it is simply not appropriate to say the person should be “locked up” or make similar prejudicial comments, because they infer the person is guilty before they have had the right to a fair trial. Such comments may jeopardise a court case, and you could also face a serious charge of contempt of court.

Just thought I'd post this link showing GBC's name listed in the arrest court today. I've checked this list a number of times over the past 2 months, so it's a relief to see his name sitting there alongside all the others, at long last.

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/BrisbaneArrestCourt.pdf

Thanks Globe..yes at long last!!!!.....eight weeks today!!!

Daily Law List

Brisbane Arrest Court - 14 June 2012

Baden-Clay, Gerard Robert..........Court 1........... 9:00AM

Just thought I'd post this link showing GBC's name listed in the arrest court today. I've checked this list a number of times over the past 2 months, so it's a relief to see his name sitting there alongside all the others, at long last.

http://www.courts.qld.gov.au/__external/CourtsLawList/BrisbaneArrestCourt.pdf

It's unbelievable how many names are on that list. And it's only for 1 day !!! What a lot of 'suspected' law breakers we have in our community.

:jail:

Alison Sandy just tweeted that it is believed GBC's lawyer is trying to fast track the bail hearing in the supreme court today. Rules for one, rules for another? IMO.

It's unbelievable how many names are on that list. And it's only for 1 day !!! What a lot of 'suspected' law breakers we have in our community.

:jail:

Yeah I was suprised how many there were for a Thursday, at least he wont be lonely.

Alison Sandy just tweeted that it is believed GBC's lawyer is trying to fast track the bail hearing in the supreme court today. Rules for one, rules for another? IMO.

Well if they do let him out I hope he can at least suffer for a while in there... geez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RabbitB