ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a link....I really want to see and know what you are talking about with this...Did they abuse before arrest in the early days or after?

I didnt bring it in....bayside and oreilly did...They heard it somewhere.

OMGoodness............... GBCs parents abused the police.....but who has the link....the police are above reproach in this....

Is there a link....I really want to see and know what you are talking about with this...Did they abuse before arrest in the early days or after?

They abused the police when the police notified them of Gerards arrest.

It was on Channel 9 news before. I assume it will be uploaded soon. They said they abused police WHEN he got arrested.

Ohhh Bayside and oreily85 thankyou so much....sorry to stalk you...lol....I am really shocked by them....

thanks Keen toKnow

What are the procedures that GBC would have gone through last night, today and tomorrow.? What will the weekend be like? Can he have visitors? Would the children be able to see him? Would he allowed to request personal items - eg books etc? How will the other prisoners treat him?

Thank you so much
He was in watchouse last night.
No children to visit before applications for visits are approved.
Can make application for personal goods.....must be within regulations.
He has to learn to get on with all types.

Ohhh Bayside and oreily85 thankyou so much....sorry to stalk you...lol....I am really shocked by them....

It also said that he was due to be arrested on Friday but they did it earler due to his mental state.

It also said that he was due to be arrested on Friday but they did it earler due to his mental state.

Expected something like that...a "member" on here last week said he was already on "the edge" & that Paul Tully's info might shove him over.

Though I am guessing GBC's family must be having an emotional breakdown over this, but the poor police..................they don't deserve to be abused.

Expected something like that...a "member" on here last week said he was already on "the edge" & that Paul Tully's info might shove him over.

Yeah I know, I believe the concern was more for the children which is why it went down when it did.

They havent uploaded the segment yet, but they also showed the original interview he did in full. There was a bit in there that said "I have an appointment to go to, sorry"

Though I am guessing GBC's family must be having an emotional breakdown over this, but the poor police..................they don't deserve to be abused.

If only they had been so passionate and forthright, when Allison went missing.

Police are used to that sort of treatment from relatives. This is not the first arrest they have made in their lives. But, they don't deserve such treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE