ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyshia Gates‏@alyshiagates

Barrister PeterDavis says this is "one of the strongest (bail) applications one will ever see where there's a murder charge" @9NewsBrisbane

I'm thinking once they found out what was on those charge sheets they knew damn well they'd have to find a whole lot of $$$$$$s for bail...hence the need for advertising a collection

Alyshia Gates‏@alyshiagates

Barrister PeterDavis says this is "one of the strongest (bail) applications one will ever see where there's a murder charge" @9NewsBrisbane

I'd hope my Barrister would say that too, bloody peacocks!!

gobsmacked! $500k? Wow!

that doesnt necessarily mean cash, it can be a guarantee or something else, like a mortgage over property, a bank guarantee, whatever. barristers do this to get the judge thinking and sometimes it takes weeks for the surety to be lodged and he must stay imprisoned till it is lodged MOO

I'm thinking once they found out what was on those charge sheets they knew damn well they'd have to find a whole lot of $$$$$$s for bail...hence the need for advertising a collection

Exactly... as usual it is all about $$$$$$

but the legal was already appearing yesterday, so something must have been arranged with them or the payment was made.

Surely if they can raise $500000 as surety, $30000 is small change!

SUrety is different than the legal bills. Surety can be a mortgage over a house or property which only will be called in if he jumps bail.

Alison Arrioti on 9News - NO INJURIES TO BODY EXCEPT CHIP TO TOOTH

Finally we can stop the friicken hand rumour.

She did not have her hands removed.

but the legal was already appearing yesterday, so something must have been arranged with them or the payment was made.

Surely if they can raise $500000 as surety, $30000 is small change!

Not allowed to take the hat around for surety....can do for barrister costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95