ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg a caterpillar... could have thought of better than that.

The scratches on GBC face were apparently from a caterpillar bite

You know, if you're trying to hide a body in dense sub-tropical scrub, you may suffer some little bities on your face and arms.

Called life insurance .. two life insurance policies, called 3 days before she went missing.

Also put claim in the day she was found.

Very damning. What an f%$#g idiot. Have we heard what the actual cause of death is?

Alison Arrioti on 9News - NO INJURIES TO BODY EXCEPT CHIP TO TOOTH

Really?? Wonder why they knew how she was killed when they found her body then if thats the case.. not what I was expecting.. got me confused..unless Police were foxing..

Would it not be fairly easy for the defense to argue that as this was the family car then she could have had a cut at some stage while getting stuff out of the boot. It's not like it was a car she had never been in before.

Come on Danny Boyle you good man...your turn?? we're waiting to hear what you have to say

Channel 9 news -...
- Defence lawyer saying QPS evidence speculative

Oh this makes me feel sick in the stomach, because he's right (if all they have is what has been posted here so far)...IMO

Caterpillars bite? WTF?

Oh dear judge. Please lock him up.
Insurance claim when body found. So very,very sad.

You know, if you're trying to hide a body in dense sub-tropical scrub, you may suffer some little bities on your face and arms.

sorry insects aren't my strong point, but scratch has become a bite - wow caterpillars are more dangerous then i know!!

Finally we can stop the friicken hand rumour.

She did not have her hands removed.

I'm so glad her hands weren't removed. What an awful thing to say :( Now i have more questions about it. How does Gbc (even though i still think he did it IMO) get charged with murder if the only injury was a chipped tooth???

A caterpillar bite?? Glad the caterpillars I see don't bite!.. Only thing I can think of is the little hairy ones that leave their itchy hairs embedded..they are a pain to get out.. but not a bite.

I'm so glad her hands weren't removed. What an awful thing to say :( Now i have more questions about it. How does Gbc (even though i still think he did it IMO) get charged with murder if the only injury was a chipped tooth???

There may obviously be more stuff against him that make police suspect.. gee I hope.. This was not what I was expecting..

This is the big question isn't it?

How could she be buried with no COD? No death certificate if no COD? I'm confused

Alyshia Gates ‏@alyshiagates
Crown says case against Baden-Clay is largely circumstantial, but "compelling" @9NewsBrisbane #badenclay

Maybe they were looking for catepillar toxins in the facial hair? Not necessarily just the beard hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Littlebit62