*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would think that checking ZA's computer and the time stamps is LE 101 - hopefully they've covered all those bases before convening a grand jury.

People forget too that the ones that do "get off" in court, like Casey Anthony, don't win because of a stellar defense. They get off because the prosecution botched things up and blew an otherwise solid case.

Which is why I'm really glad to see TBI and others be so close-mouthed about this all. Honestly? I'm thinking voir dire is going to take forever, since this case plays right into local stereotypes of the meth-head we read about in the papers every day. Wonder if they'll move it out of the immediate area.

And lastly - thanks Lyric, for your posts earlier - I'm also really interested in sleuthing the Tabitha Tuders case, and one of them linked to an interview with DT. So sorry to hear her mama sound so sad during the interview, you know this really opens up a lot of painful memories for her.

I'll try to watch at 9 and post any new developments, also.

Something else to remember drug dealers, have several phones to do their business. It's one of the ways that LE gets information during busts, they can see who is wanting to buy. I read about all the time here in my town. Big evidence proving they are selling.

He would have posted that fb post from a cell phone and the location could be traced via pings. I wonder if he took photos of Holly with this phone and do police have the phone? JMO

I live in a City here in Canada with a low crime rate. My friends Son is a Police Officer here. He always says if we want to find somebody etc. we always first check their social media. I'm sure the FBI is aware and has been watching it all along.

IMO For all we know he could have take a "selfie" kneeling right next to her that morning in the woods. But I don't think the prosecution or defense is going to rest on "facebook" JNO

I posted a quote this morning from Fox News that (Karen?) said something to the effect that "we don't have Holly back but we know that she is dead"

I found a similar quote, but it's from a friend, not Karen Bobo.

Mary Beth Duke was one of the women who screamed.

“For Karen and Dana (Bobo) to not know where your child is for almost three years, and then to hear this, in our small town, it’s devastating,” she said. “There are no words.”

Duke said knowing that Holly was killed was the worst feeling ever, but there is some sense of relief.

“Until now the biggest question was, ‘Where’s Holly?’ and it’s been answered,” she said. “We may not know her exact whereabouts, but I know she’s in heaven.”

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/2.../Community-devastated-by-news-Holly-Bobo-dead

IMO For all we know he could have take a "selfie" kneeling right next to her that morning in the woods. But I don't think the prosecution or defense is going to rest on "facebook" JNO

I think the selfie with who am I hunting was posted Dec/2013

ETA-Yep copied from above link

In addition, while the community spent almost three years searching for Holly, Adams posted this picture back in December, showing himself dressed in camouflage.

His caption: "Who am I looking for?"

A friend replied, "Holly Bobo?"

The now-accused killer never responded.

This worries me if a news station has access to his FB and is putting out timelines....I wish they would let LE do their work...this guy does not need any help with an alibi.:banghead:

IMO

This worries me if a news station has access to his FB and is putting out timelines....I wish they would let LE do their work...this guy does not need any help with an alibi.:banghead:

IMO

I'm sure it will be explained in due time.

I think the point I'm trying to make is...there was life before facebook. His downfall won't be in total about what he posted on facebook. It will be about the actual facts of the case. And I believe when it's all said and done there will be plenty.

It's springtime and the snakes are just now coming out from under the rocks. IMO

I think the point I'm trying to make is...there was life before facebook. His downfall won't be in total about what he posted on facebook. It will be about the actual facts of the case. And I believe when it's all said and done there will be plenty.

It's springtime and the snakes are just now coming out from under the rocks. IMO

Gotcha and agree. If I was a Juror I wouldn't hang my hat on that detail. This guy is an absolute sicko nutbar. Either there is an issue with the timestamp, he really did post minutes later or somebody else had his phone.

ETA-Yep copied from above link

In addition, while the community spent almost three years searching for Holly, Adams posted this picture back in December, showing himself dressed in camouflage.

His caption: "Who am I looking for?"

A friend replied, "Holly Bobo?"

The now-accused killer never responded.

Gotta remember that the date the photo was posted is not necessarily the date it was taken.

I watched the news report tonight on Channel 5 in Nashville. As far as I can tell, the timeline for this abduction just took a bath. A defense attorney is going to have a heyday with this one.

Holly's brother reported that he saw his sister being pulled out into the forest at 7:30 A.M.

Zach Adams posted his venoumous threat on Facebook at 7:39 A.M.

Even if he posted to Facebook via his cellphone, just how far away from her house could he have gotten in 9 minutes with her in tow ??

He lives approximately 15 miles from her residence. In a car that would be a 15 minute drive at 60 mph, yet he posted to Facebook within minutes of her brother saying she disappeared. The math just isn't working here...........unless...............unless, law enforcement conducted another one of their "extensive searches" and ended up missing her body which would almost certainly have to be relatively close to her home.

9 minutes from abduction point to Facebook post. Somebody help me out here.

That Facebook post looked like something he would have said AFTER the fact.

Unless someone posted it for him. I agree. That could be a problem.

I'm going to try and go back and read through some of the original threads, but does anyone remember off the top of their head the details about finding her self phone and purse....also about a year ago, didn't they find her backpack???

Steelman, even a defense attorney should be able to do the math. It was aproximately a 5 minute drive from the Bobo home to where HB's lunch box was located in the creek. Guess, I see why the TBI was so outraged by the WOW team's revealations. Imo, the facebook post was likely made by ZA from 5 forks while hiding in the woods
waiting for the coast to clear due to the sirens of incoming first responding law enforcement..

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=207367&page=17

05-14-2013, 10:30 AM
Original quote by Foxfire

Bumping a couple of lucky guesses, and
'Wondering if there was a dash cam video available'.. and if the dash cam video could have identified a suspect and brought a resolution to the Holly Bobo Investigation two years ago, if a vehicle description had been released to the public by LE..

Quote:
Quote:
04-30-2013, 12:18 PM #20
Foxfire Quote;
Imo, The info being released by WSMV-TV Channel 4, Nashville TN, is very revealing and will tie up some loose ends in our minds once completed.. Wish this info had been aired two years ago when it was fresh in the minds of possible witnesses.. Guess, you can't unring a bell, but hopefully lessons were learned by investigators and ms media, in future abductions..

Imo, the tracking of her cell phone will not only verify the route of travel, but will also indicate any gaps/stopovers by the perp.

Imo, the perp held up/staged in the forest. Imo, this would prolly be in the 5 forks area where her lunch box or where the duct tape with blonde hair was located. It would be plausible that the perp held up at this location due to passing or hearing the sirens of incoming LE/1st responders. He wasn't expecting the abduction to be witnessed or the screams being heard, or the immediate police response, imo.

Quote:
05-04-13
Quote by Foxfire
Oriah, 1st responders from many different LEAs swarmed the area like bees to a hive. Although coming from many directions, their destinations were Swan Johnson road where the abduction occurred. It is very likely that the perps vehicle was caught on dash cam video enroute.

Ironically, the theme of the TBI/Investigators has been, 'someone knows something & we're one tip away'...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_1...00-504083.html
Holly Bobo search at two month mark, called missing person case, not homicide, by Tenn. investigators

"We're still waiting on that tip. We're one tip away from finding her," Wilbanks said.

he could of posted that right before he took her and being in the woods it took a few to post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
softhunterstech